Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

African American Women wearing Somali clothes

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

African American Women wearing Somali clothes

Postby QansaGabeyle » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:17 pm

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/7218 ... 090ue7.jpg

They look weird man. The girl on the right came out looking ok though... Laughing

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: African American Women wearing Somali clothes

Postby Alluring » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:20 pm

[quote="QansaGabeyle"]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/7218/n13939937331566585090ue7.jpg

They look weird man. The girl on the right came out looking ok though... Laughing[/quote]

UF!,

The one in the end right is Somali.

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:21 pm

The girl on the right is not African American...do you see how she's wearing her dirac? she has it tucked in...that's a Somali thing.
Dhagaxad maaha taasu

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:22 pm

how doyou know their african american, they look african to me.

and they dont look half bad.

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:24 pm

allure,i knew you be the first one to answer this. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:25 pm

Lol@they dont look half bad.....

La Xowla, they look like friggin Grizzly Bears, runta aynu isku sheegno walaaloyal Laughing

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:26 pm

[quote="*HannaH*"]Lol@they dont look half bad.....

La Xowla, they look like friggin Grizzly Bears, runta aynu isku sheegno walaaloyal Laughing[/quote]

*FAINTS* That was hilarious

But Grizzly Bears are cute, they look like GORILLA'S on crack.

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:27 pm

How do you know Somali from none Salali black? I always got in troubles for that.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:27 pm

Lol@ grizzly bears. Laughing damn hannah is harsh. Laughing ugly people are usually mean to other ugly people. anyway u probably right. the chick on the right does look somali a bit. she could be one of them black with white admixture from centuries ago though.

what the fucccccccccccccck is a salali black?

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:28 pm

[quote="The rebel"]How do you know Somali from none Salali black? I always got in troubles for that.[/quote]

Excuse me,

Did you say how can you tell a Somali from a Black person? That has to be the DUMBEST most ignorant statement ever typed.

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Yes, I am asking, how do you know? Because many times I had into troubles. You all are black and look each other. I can't differ from Combudian from Viatnamese.

So educate the me.

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:33 pm

Rebel, you are playing with fire as we speak...you will see the result very soon. Laughing

Personally I can smell a somali chick from miles let alone seeing her pic this close...that chick is somali.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:35 pm

[quote="The rebel"]Yes, I am asking, how do you know? Because many times I had into troubles. You all are black and look each other. I can't differ from Combudian from Viatnamese.

So educate the me.[/quote]

We are not all "black" don't call us something we aren't. Who the hell are you to come here with your arab self to tell us what we are or aren't. Arabs the lowest people on the face of the earth. Laughing Laughing Laughing

You are trying to start something. The girl in the end right side is Somali look at her and look at the other girls.

You shouldn't be on our site if you can't tell the difference by now.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:35 pm

Rebel, go to http://www.mahjoob.com/en/forums/index.php and discuss with your hairy people how jews are giving it to you from the back. now get the fu ck out of my thread faggot. you trying to change the damn subject.

Ceelgabo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ceelgabo » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:37 pm

[quote="Alluring"][quote="*HannaH*"]Lol@they dont look half bad.....

La Xowla, they look like friggin Grizzly Bears, runta aynu isku sheegno walaaloyal Laughing[/quote]

*FAINTS* That was hilarious

But Grizzly Bears are cute, they look like GORILLA'S on crack.[/quote]

Why do you hate black people soo much?

I mean those black woman you are calling names are very good looking.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.