Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

African American Women wearing Somali clothes

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:41 pm

[quote="Cawar"]Rebel, you are playing with fire as we speak...you will see the result very soon. Laughing

Personally I can smell a somali chick from miles let alone seeing her pic this close...that chick is somali.[/quote]

Thank you Cawar for warning me, I already seen now Laughing Laughing

looooooooool@I can tell from the smell. Than was good Very Happy

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:44 pm

Qansa, calm down. la ya6eqleh 3erj ya walad Laughing Laughing Laughing

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:49 pm

The rebel, I mean worthless arab. If you don't know who we are or our differences in black and Somali you shouldn't be here.

Secondly are you from Yemen Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Most of you peopel are mixed with Abeeds (laughing so hard). And you have the right to speak.

MY MY MY how times have changed.

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:53 pm

Repel the royal family of your country Al-Sabax why they look like
Long lost Congolese Banyamulenga family Laughing Laughing Laughing

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:55 pm

All Arabs claim they are true Arab and from Yemen. Even there is Hadeeth prophet(SAW)said he was from Yemen. Secondly, I am mixed my self. I have none Arab blood too such Turkish. I have more than 4 different Arab in my blood. I also have African blood. Nothing to feel ashamed of. My grandpa is dark.

Move on....

What was the topic about?

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:01 pm

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4 ... 03body.jpg

Crown Prince Sheikh Saad al-Abdullah al-Sabah orignally he was from the Banyumelenge tripe in the forest of Congo Kinshasa Laughing

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:02 pm

Qansa it's not about how she looks only, it's how she's wearing her dirac....

I made one of my African friends wear a dirac one time to my cousins Meher....she is one of my dear firends so I wont say anything bad about her but.... Laughing Laughing Laughing SubxanAllah

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:03 pm

One thing i like living in Europe is we dont have niggers as friends

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:07 pm

If you are Somali, and you don't have any nigger friends..and you look around and dont see any niggeriin around.....then guess what???

YOU are the nigger friend.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:24 pm

The Rebel, you are so far up the meter in delusion city that you've lost your mind.

How dare you perceive us all Africans to be a group of people? ItÂ’s a Continent a diverse one at that.

Secondly, just because you have African blood in you and your grandfather is "dark" doesn't mean anything. Being brown and black skin in this world doesn't define a race.

You've been here since 2005 and you've yet to see the difference in us, other Africans and black people you need to do some research.

This world is full of racism, for instance Portugal is in EUROPE but people call them Latino.

I know what my Somali people are, and that is all that matters. I suggest you get out of the dirty little Sadaam Hussein hole you live in and look around the world.

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:43 pm

The second from left, the one in blue dress, is blessed with a fine chest. You can even make out her bra.

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:45 pm

Blue dress eh??
I dont see any dress's anigu meesha duruuc uun baan ku arkaa....malaa anaa indha la' Confused

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:48 pm

Semantics Hannah! Dress = Dirac

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:52 pm

Dhusa ...aha okay....where i come from a dirac is called a dirac...and marka gaalada loo jilcinayo we say...DIRAH! not dress!

Cubeed...Im not cunsuriyad anigu....Lol if they want to reconnect with the mother land that is fine..lakiinse dee they need to head back west....if you know what I mean..Kuwan iyo East Africa kala fog...xitaa Kenya... Very Happy

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:05 pm

[quote="The rebel"]Qansa, calm down. la ya6eqleh 3erj ya walad Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Laughing Laughing ...Qansa, she said; xidid yuu gu go'iin Laughing

War idinkaa, dad cajiib leh aa tihiin walaahi! There is nothing wrong with gabdhahaan oo dirica loo xiray. They look beautiful the one next to the SOmali has a beautiful smile actually.

I would like to see your pictures, I'm sure all of you headed by Alluring, in aad ka, dhagaxsantihiin, jifisantihiin (jareersantihiin Laughing ) gabdhahaa oo africanta eh... Razz

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.