Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

African American Women wearing Somali clothes

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:28 pm

gorrilas in the night

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:26 pm

Alluring maybe the rebel was having a hard time telling us apart from them because we are the SAME, Stop denying something thats is on you, I am pretty sure a chinese can tell another china-man from a crowd of koreans, but the avarage person like me cant tell a china-man from another asain person cus they look the same to me....(See where I am going with this)

Ceelgabo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ceelgabo » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:32 pm

To whitese, China man, Turk all niggers look a like...it really doesn't matter if your nose is little thinner than our brother deep in the jungles of Congo or if our cheeks are smoother than our brother in Congo. A nigger is nigger and sister Alluring you have to except the fact that you are a nigger in America.

F uck all white people look alike to me...with their pale ass skin and flat ass. All China man look a like with their flat face and their slant eyes.

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:36 pm

sxb, Ceelgabo There is nothing white about them to me, they resemble more of a pinkish, so I call them Pink People! Laughing

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:00 pm

advacotae,

The Arabs can tell a somali easily and well and i know that for a fact because i have been into Saudi Arabia and even Kuwaite. All Somalis who hold Saudi citizenships who came long ago to saudi arabia during the 1930's and 1940's as translators ARAMCO truck drivers can still be recognized as Somalis as opposed to Saudi Balcks who hold citizenship in Saudi.

In fact i can tell you from my own experince how many times i saw Saudi police pick a somali from a crowd of Saudi Balcks asking the Somalis their 'hiwaaya' and when he pops out his citizenship the Saudi would say, you are orginally somali right?? Laughing

The Rebel,

Stop the non sense you know very well what somalis are, no Saudi can ever call a Somali such word Cabiid, the infamouse "Shaaric 7" in Mecca city was named in 1954 when a Somali nomad ordered to be served food quickly by a bubbly plumb Arab dwarf , having no patince the Somali said " waryaa Carab naagood" meaning " you feminen Arab bring me my food" the Arab said " waryaa cabd" and the somali guned down 7 Arbas and later was excuted by sowrd prompting King Faysal to issu a warning to Saudis to be very carfull with Somalis,

Stop shaving your legs kid, i know your kind very well,

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:08 pm

[quote="Advocator"]Alluring maybe the rebel was having a hard time telling us apart from them because we are the SAME, Stop denying something thats is on you, I am pretty sure a chinese can tell another china-man from a crowd of koreans, but the avarage person like me cant tell a china-man from another asain person cus they look the same to me....(See where I am going with this)[/quote]

All asians look the same? Are you blind to humanity. Asians can consist of Indians and Chinese people. Do they look the same? No. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Blacks and Somalis are not the same. Even the darkest Somali, even having corse hair doesn't come close to looking like black africans or blacks in America.

You probably say this stuff to start an argument, you know damn well you don't think this way. And since you think we are the same, I pray one day if you have a daughter she brings an Adoon to your house, and lets see how your Marexaan ass will react.

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:08 pm

[quote="*HannaH*"]Lol@they dont look half bad.....

La Xowla, they look like friggin Grizzly Bears, runta aynu isku sheegno walaaloyal Laughing[/quote]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

I dunno what y'all are on about, but those 3 bitches is FUGLY!!!! WORD!!! And ANYone who don't recognize the cjk on the right as Somali, needs to see their optometrist, ASAP!!!! Laughing Laughing

LooooooooL @ Demure "nice smile" you're so charitable. that "chick" looks like a dude in a dirac. Laughing Laughing

Ceelgabo, I can tell a gook from a chink EASY like. And I can tell a Somali from a Negro in the dark. ONCE in a while, and I repeat, ONCE in a while, I may confuse an Ethio for a Somali. But no one's perfect. Very Happy

Ceelgabo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ceelgabo » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:42 pm

[quote="Alluring"][quote="Advocator"]Alluring maybe the rebel was having a hard time telling us apart from them because we are the SAME, Stop denying something thats is on you, I am pretty sure a chinese can tell another china-man from a crowd of koreans, but the avarage person like me cant tell a china-man from another asain person cus they look the same to me....(See where I am going with this)[/quote]

All asians look the same? Are you blind to humanity. Asians can consist of Indians and Chinese people. Do they look the same? No. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

[b]Blacks and Somalis are not the same. Even the darkest Somali, even having corse hair doesn't come close to looking like black africans or blacks in America.[/b]

[b]You probably say this stuff to start an argument, you know damn well you don't think this way. And since you think we are the same, I pray one day if you have a daughter she brings an Adoon to your house, and lets see how your Marexaan ass will react.[/[/b]quote]

You are right Somalis are Somalis the same way African Americans are African Americans or Congelese is Congelese. But that said we are black like the Congelese, African American, South African, Ethiopian, etc. Our differences are the same as the difference between Northern Europeans and Swarty Southern European.

First off we are all Adoons, but if you mean other blacks than it depends. For instance if she brings home black muslim who has better character and threats her better than any Somali man would threat her than I wouldn't be against it.

BS; Alluring I'm not Maraxeen.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:43 pm

[quote="Ceelgabo"][quote="Alluring"][quote="Advocator"]Alluring maybe the rebel was having a hard time telling us apart from them because we are the SAME, Stop denying something thats is on you, I am pretty sure a chinese can tell another china-man from a crowd of koreans, but the avarage person like me cant tell a china-man from another asain person cus they look the same to me....(See where I am going with this)[/quote]

[b]Blacks and Somalis are not the same. Even the darkest Somali, even having corse hair doesn't come close to looking like black africans or blacks in America.[/b]

[b]You probably say this stuff to start an argument, you know damn well you don't think this way. And since you think we are the same, I pray one day if you have a daughter she brings an Adoon to your house, and lets see how your Marexaan ass will react.[/[/b]quote]

You are right Somalis are Somalis the same way African Americans are African Americans or Congelese is Congelese. But that said we are black like the Congelese, African American, South African, Ethiopian, etc. Our differences are the same as the difference between Northern Europeans and Swarty Southern European.

First off we are all Adoons, but if you mean other blacks than it depends. For instance if she brings home black muslim who has better character and threats her better than any Somali man would threat her than I wouldn't be against it.

BS; Alluring I'm not Maraxeen.[/quote]

ACTUALLY WHAT I WROTE ABOVE WASN'T FOR YOU.

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:32 am

Honestly, I can't tell Somali from others. I am not trying to offend any one but tell me how you tell? I can't tell Saudi from Kuwaiti other than the dialog, though badows in Kuwait are same in Saudi Arabia.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:40 am

nobody can tell few hariy camell shaggers from Arabian desert apart. You can't compare Africans with Arabs. The entire Arabs look like twins because they inbreed,

now rebel tell me , whats the realtionship between your father and mother, your grand mother and grand father from both sides??

Like a typical Arab you are 100% inbred. Somalis been fanatics when it comes to Islam and Mohamed nevertheless feels disguested and revolted when they hear Ali Ibnu Abu Talib Ibnu Mutalib married his( Fadtuma) niece the daughter of his first cousin Mohamed Ibnu Abdullaa Ibnu Mutalib, somali nomads revolts at such a fact... a man marrying his cousin't daughter??? its incess.

For Arabs the best perefered cooiche is the closest to his mother

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:44 am

"now rebel tell me , whats the realtionship between your father and mother, your grand mother and grand father from both sides??"

No relationship at all. My mom is Egyptian Turkish decent.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:51 am

You are one lying hairy moll , 99% of Golf Arabs marry their first cousin. And u forgot to answer for you grean parens by purpose too , i see u are ashamed of this practice not bad for an Arab.

The funniest thing i seen Golf Arabs do , in Saudi Arabia in Riyaadh the annual she-camell beauty is held every year. The most beautifull she camell wins the award... Laughing

Wonder where the she camell is taken after winning the beauty pagin

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advocator » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:59 am

[quote]Wonder where the she camell is taken after winning the beauty pagin[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ps. Is it me or are there alot of Issaqs in the arab world...?

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:05 am

"You are one lying hairy moll , 99% of Golf Arabs marry their first cousin. And u forgot to answer for you grean parens by purpose too , i see u are ashamed of this practice not bad for an Arab".

Even though 99% sounds very exagerated but who knows I am the one of 1% left.

I am not ashamed of and I always know in our religion is allowed (markhoos) . Also Prophet(PBUH) gave his beloved daughter to his first cousin. But with all the DNA's problems those days. It's better one to check before they marry close relatives.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.