Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

F.B.I TO MUSLIMS: BECOME INFORMANTS OR GET DEPORTED

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:55 pm

This is a simple question of right and wrong. Blowing up passenger liners and embassies is wrong. There is no justification.

intellex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby intellex » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:02 pm

[quote="MAD MAC"]This is a simple question of right and wrong. Blowing up passenger liners and embassies is wrong. There is no justification.[/quote]

i will tell you my justification of that

DONT DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU DONT WANT TO BE DONE TO YOU

you feed isreal with weapons and solders that is what you get sxb simple justification Wink

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:54 pm

I am trying to remember, but no, I can't remember the US deliberately blowing up and airliners or Muslim embassis. We did have that accidental shoot down of the Iranian airliner.....

Are you saying we should make that policy and shoot down all aircraft flyng into and out of Iran? That sounds like fun.

intellex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby intellex » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:24 pm

[quote="MAD MAC"]I am trying to remember, but no, I can't remember the US deliberately blowing up and airliners or Muslim embassis. We did have that accidental shoot down of the Iranian airliner.....

Are you saying we should make that policy and shoot down all aircraft flyng into and out of Iran? That sounds like fun.[/quote]

sure you can do that but then have the balls to take a counter punch Wink

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:40 pm

MAD MAC is a typical redneck who's been brainwashed by the media. He'd rather Brit Hume do the thinking for him instead of using his own fuccing brain. He doesn't care about U.S foreign policy only about killing people. He is a simple soldier.

ariel sharon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ariel sharon » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:03 pm

shalom LionHeart-112

u have been rescued ur skinny ass by good americans, dey gave u a life in america dat is a dream for many refugees. u get all da perks like any oder american and u want ur loyalty 2 be towards some arab shiat shit in lebanon. pack ur bags and go, no one will miss a parasite savage. c how da arabs recieve u. no more savage migration 2 da u.s.

my loyalty is towards da unites states of america, da greatest country.
shalom

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:49 pm

[quote="MAD MAC"]This is a simple question of right and wrong. Blowing up passenger liners and embassies is wrong. There is no justification.[/quote]

Let me ask you a question mad cow disease.Is it true or not that since George W.Bush came into Office everything in the world when up in flame?

If you want to know a real Terrorist dont look far he's in the White House the so called free leader in the world.His anti-Islam movement will come to end soon inshallah.The aggressor always lose in time of war.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:01 am

Dan

"Let me ask you a question mad cow disease.Is it true or not that since George W.Bush came into Office everything in the world when up in flame? "

For the first ten months of Bushes presidency, he was accussed by many in the world of being too isolationist? Do you remember that time? His focus was on the economy, domestic issues, and he really wanted to push for improved economic and political relations with Mexico and Central and South America.

Then along came 9-11 and that changed everything. Now quibble all you want about his response to 9-11, but the fact is that changed the direct of the ship of state and changed it in a direction Bush did not want to go but felt compelled to.

The facts bare this out.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.