Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reer Puntland

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Caana-Nuug
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caana-Nuug » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:18 pm

[quote="Wise-Man"][quote] Eye
He is a reer shabelle and he has worked to get that region out of the hell whole it was in.[/quote]

Because he used to live in Shebelle would not make him he is from Shebelle. If that make sense, we would not have a problem for the last 15 years. I mean everybody would have settled down where he was born or grew up regardless of his/her qabiil and be part of those communities. Do you think that is what is going on n Somalia? I donÂ’t think so, and I hope you know better than me.[/quote]

Wiseman,

Yusuf Indhacade was born in Qoryooleey, which is in Shabelle, just because he happens to be habar gidir does not disqualify him as a resident of that region.

Indhacade was a member of earlier religious movements e.g. Al Itihad in the early 1990s & was present with Daahir Aweys on many battle fronts.

Furthermore, I happen to personally know that he established a Sharia court in Marka long before there were any in Mogadishu.

I visited Marka two years ago & saw first hand the changes he had made to the city, namely providing peace & stability, outlawing weapons, policing, etc.

I can not attest to his personal characteristcis, but I applaud his accomplishments. I know for a fact that much of what is said about him about looting farms, etc is made up, Somalis are good at "Kutiri kuteen."

If you envy him because of his clan, that is just sad, you are no different than many others who suffer from this disease.

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:36 pm

I dont know what you ppl are debating about

These Nomads from Galgaduud came by force

And by force they will be moved from there

Ninki dhoof KU yimi bey Geeridu dhibeysa

Soon or letar they will be out of Shabeele Hose and

Jubbooyinka

LET THEM ENJOY THEIR SHORT VISIT BUT IT WONT LAST

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:37 pm

In a rare moment, Costa and I find ourselves in agreement.

Wise-Man
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Wise-Man » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:55 pm

Xoogsade, no matter how many qabiils were against Mareexaan in Kismaayo, but they could not succeed capturing that city without Cayr. That is the whole point of our discussion. Btw, I am not Harti, not even Majeerteen. So letÂ’s discuss the reality as it is without finger pointing out one another.

Caano, it is simple saxib. He is Habar-gidir and doesnÂ’t belong to that region according to qabiil politics. Remember, there was no single administration in his native providence before the ICU. Why not establish an administration in there instead of forcing reer marko to accept him as their leader? Do you think reer Marko are happy to have a leader like him? In fact, they prefer to have their own administration with pure reer-markood and other minorities. I am not qabiilist, and I never discussed qabiil politics on this board that much, but I am just against that aggression. If you support his notion, because he is your qabiil, that is your problem.

Eyes, we are talking about Somali politics not coming to America as an immigrant where you will be eligible to be part of an American society. I think you need to chance that idea of yours when it comes to Somalia. i am not saying let's practice qabiil system, but that is how we do these days until all Somali people become united and solve their problems.
Last edited by Wise-Man on Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:57 pm

wiseman believe what you wish..midgoneh lama hadalno..state your qabil or shut up...

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay

Postby Ureysoo » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:20 pm

“Eyes Only”.....

Ur Comment “I will just repeat a couple of things. The ICU is not a clan institution and got it’s weapons from the locals plus the weapons they won over the warlords that were kicked out”.

So u telling me that Moqdisho civilian had their own weapons. But they didn’t fight against the warlords till the ICU provided the helping hand? Even though u also said that ICU members didn’t have any sort of weapons. “Far- Fetching”. We are not chatting about Hollywood films (Rambo), where certain men will appear suddenly out of no where, and help a tortured nation 2 free themselves from the enemy without the financial and armaments capability.

Ur comment “ The ICU are not made up of warlords or ex-warlords as you claim and you can continue calling them whatever you want you certainly won't be the first nor the last”

No one is blind as those who try 2 keep the truth under wraps. Ur whole view is “They are not ex-warlords, becuz I said so” type of mind-set. They are not just ex-warlords, but Ceyr and Mareexaan ex-warlords. Well, they done it be4, under Al-Itaxad movement, which insinuated itself into weak and divided bureaucracies by buying influence with parliamentarians and judges and making temporary alliances of convenience with a variety of militia factions and regional authorities in Somalia. They realized no one will support their movement with that wrecked reputation.

Afterwards, they established TNG forces which been formed as the outcome of the “Carta” conference, as a result of pressure from business interests. In that moment Al-Itaxid movement had been replaced by TNG. The same thing happened 2 TNG when ICU been formed.

TNG movement was dominated by Habar Gedir “Cayr sub-clan” and ruled by Abdiqassim Salad Hassan. Which illustrates that Abdiqasam who’s labeled as religious individual right now, had his clannish agendas and yet again he’s working 4 his kinfolk benefits hitherto. Furthermore, The TNG was very clannish in nature and operated most effectively by passing money 2 other groups 2 do things 4 it, rather than intervening directly itself.

They even allied and supported JVA forces, which is made up mainly of the Habar Gidir (Ceyr) and Mareexaan clans. And like I stated previously, they used JVA forces 2 carry out their missions and raised their revenues from the levying of port duties in Kismayo. The whole purpose of their support was 2 establish “Ceyr” dominated Forces which controls the strategic main road from Mogadishu 2 Kismayo. Plus, Barre Hiiraale and Indhocadde were members of JVA forces.

Therefore, if Abdiqasam and Indhocadde are ex-warlords, that will make the rest of them ............?Islam devotees?. Birds of feather flocks 2gether, so do Pigs and swine.

Ur comment “The massacre of mjs that you are referring to happened way before the over throw and that was because of the attempted coup I don’t know about 1000s you are talking about”

Siyad Barre was alive be4 1000 years?. I didnÂ’t know he was a Dinosaur and not a human being. Darling, Siyad Barre only ruled 20 years and all the vicious actions he committed against MJs were in his regime. MJs formed a mutiny forces, after Siyad Barre tortured them and captured their political leaders in fear that theyÂ’ll opposes him. A.Yusuf army was one of the opposition parties that tried 2 get rid of Siyad Barre, although he didnÂ’t succeed, but he brought hope back 2 MJ civilians.....

*Much Esteem and Reverence*

*Bless*

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:33 pm

^^3ARFOON ma kunt 3arfaan inak inti 9iya9iyah laasim takuum safiru
90mal fi dubai Laughing 5ali ata9il 3amik

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay

Postby Ureysoo » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:37 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing @ma kunt 3arfaan inak inti 9iya9iyah....

Ana Akuun Safiirat Somalia, 7araam 3aleek. Tarani Ma Astaahil 7ata akuun khadaamah. Bas La Tiqaalini Arfa3 5ashmi.....

*Bless*

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:44 pm

Ya 7a6rati safiirah keyf tashuuf il ism ili ani 3ateytik 3arfoom zaya 3atar Miski (Janna dhuntey no ) andi realised one thing tonight you added (i)
some where

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:48 pm

Southern politics is fukked, I am glad we got rid of our rebel militias as soon as we reached our goal.
I just noticed something we don't have warlords, we have our elders mediate problems, I suggest that some southerners give that a try. Laughing

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:51 pm

[quote]dhulbahante, warsans, awrtables, ogaadeens[/quote]

It was those that live in Kismaayo. For one I know the warsans you are talking about were cawrmale which are like 1/30th of warsangeli. I would imagine the same goes for the dhulos and the Ogadens.

Its just a correction. Most of us dont even live anywhere near Kismaayo for us to gurmad for the MJ's Laughing

Caana-Nuug
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caana-Nuug » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:53 pm

[quote="Wise-Man"]
Caano, it is simple saxib. He is Habar-gidir and doesnÂ’t belong to that region according to qabiil politics. Remember, there was no single administration in his native providence before the ICU. Why not establish an administration in there instead of forcing reer marko to accept him as their leader? Do you think reer Marko are happy to have a leader like him? In fact, they prefer to have their own administration with pure reer-markood and other minorities. I am not qabiilist, and I never discussed qabiil politics on this board that much, but I am just against that aggression. If you support his notion, because he is your qabiil, that is your problem.

[/quote]

Wiseman,

I do not belong to the same clan as Indhacade, but I applaud many of his accomplishments, it is ridiculous to claim that only certain qabiils are fit to rule certain areas. In your perception, no habar gidir invidual should ever rule the Shabelle region & no raxanweyn should ever rule Galgaduud? Common sense would say that leadership characteristics are earned through hard work & not through clan affiliation.

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ureysoo » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:59 pm

"Costa"

Loool@3utor Al-misk. Tarak Zawaat-ha Waaiyd.....

I prefer "Um Rii7a", Bas Ma 3aleek Ba7aawil Ini Ata'qlam Ma3a Ismi Il-Jidiid....

"Samatr"

Warlords Waxaa Ka Daran the likes of Si.ilaanyo and Qudhac Maygaag, Hadiiba Elders-ka Aad Sheegeysid Sidaas Yihiin.... Laughing.

(If the Computer can only recognise that Si.ilaanyo is man's name)... Laughing

*Bless*
Last edited by Ureysoo on Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:00 pm

[quote="Xplosive"].

Its just a correction. Most of us dont even live anywhere near Kismaayo for us to gurmad for the MJ's Laughing[/quote]

Warya there was many Dubbeys in Kismayo like this rich familly Ilma Tima Faras

they been called that becouse they been black but had bangladesh hair Laughing

About Cowrmale man are they real Warsangeli or are they just like the Galgale of MJ?

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:09 pm

[quote="Ureysoo"]"Costa"

Loool@3utor Al-misk. Tarak Zawaat-ha Waaiyd.....

I prefer "Um Rii7a", Bas Ma 3aleek Ba7aawil Ini Ata'qlam Ma3a Ismi Il-Jidiid....

"Samatr"

Warlords Waxaa Ka Daran the likes of Si.ilaanyo and Qudhac Maygaag, Hadiiba Elders-ka Aad Sheegeysid Sidaas Yihiin.... Laughing.

(If the Computer can only recognise that Si.ilaanyo is man's name)... Laughing

*Bless*[/quote]

Siilaanyo is not a warlord nor does he have an army. Siilaanyo is the head of Kulmiye a politcal party. Thats the difference we have evolved passed clan based parties. You will find various subclans in each political party in Sland. Even tiny subclans have voice in political parties sometimes overwhelming subclans that were traditionally favoured to win all the time.

*Caano geel iyo Hilib adhi*

*Al Xaaji Samatar Ilkoole*

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.