Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best friend wannabe my b/f help!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:53 pm

Xoogsade,

Waxaaso dhan idinkaa inooga wacan. Your uncle (siyad Bare) should have kept the Hutus in a short leash.

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:06 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing i feel sorry for the poor gal. i think some1 highjacked her nick.

advocator i can see you're disapointed big time with her Laughing

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:19 pm

[quote="Dhaga Bacayl"]Xoogsade,

Waxaaso dhan idinkaa inooga wacan. Your uncle (siyad Bare) should have kept the Hutus in a short leash.[/quote]

war ninyahow ma nooleeyd weli Laughing

sxb hadeey hutu ahaan laheeyd ma'anaaba wax iga bi'ilahaayeen Embarassed

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:33 pm

[quotesxb hadeey hutu ahaan laheeyd ma'anaaba wax iga bi'ilahaayeen Embarassed[/quote]

Don't tell me you're Hutu too.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:20 pm

Dhaga, great minds think alike indeed. Waryaa lugaha ku riyood yaa kugu yidhi! Twisted Evil

-Desire-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby -Desire- » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:26 pm

I would like to know how you could befriend a guy Laughing. What could you possibly have in common with a dude that would make you his best friend for six years.

Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shankaroon_614 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:34 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Guys what is with all of this jibrish? I said I need help and in turn I get a slap in the face? Morons Arrow

gurey25, I know this happens, but I really consider him as a brother not a b/f. Wah, I even hooked him up with couple of girls, doesn't that mean something atleast? And eew don't talk to your sister's best freind, she is kinda like a sister to you 2. Take my word, you really don't want to unless you don't to talk to your sister for good.

Sir-Luggoyo, war nagis yahoow meesha nooga bax!!! The guys that you mentioned are the guys I am attracted to wether as friendship or as hubby type. If they are a mama's boy, thats a bonus.

Daanyeer, "give him SKIMMED milk with MALMAL so the DUST will be SETTELED."
What? How old are you? "So the dust will be settled" what are u talking about?

Dhaga Bacayl, sexy-kitten, and Xoogsade you all think that I am westernized Xalimo. Well you guessed wrong because if my mother and I discuss things that matter to us doesn't mean that I am westernized!!! We are like best friends but is dhaley!
By the way Dhaga Bacayl, I am not a Hawiye! It is ok but you can still guess again!

sexy-kitten, how old are u? Just got curiouse by the way aa u maahmaahday.

Garaad_LQ, thnx walaal but I will pass. Lakiin I really don't have any feelings for him just the brother kinda one.

Costa that is the same thing that Sir_Lug said but you guys need to grow up really!

Oh Basra, I never really conversated with you maanta maxaa iga rabtaa? Naa jidkaas iga mar, xux! Naa you are the retarded one in here as we all know. Horta why do people say that you are fat or calooley. Are you really that fat?

Advocator, lol, really no one hijacked my nick. Same goes for you COOL-MAN. I am still that same'ol normal Shanka. Laughing

cubeed, I conseider him as a brother thats all. I can't do it man.

War Xoogsade ninka maad isheektit inaa ahayn Hawiye!

Desire, ok he is someone that I can trust with everything, except myself for now. He is caring and fun to be with, makes me laugh. He is in the family. Always there when I am down or need something. I love him as a brother.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:40 pm

Shankaroon, baby there is nothing wrong with having a MOTHER DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP with your mother... You can do all the things a MOTHER AND DAUGHTER DO... Talking about men is another level of RELATIONSHIP. Razz

BTW; how old did you think I was?

Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shankaroon_614 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:55 pm

cubeed, it is doesn't go like that Razz Are you a Reer Xamar?

kitten, I am actually diferent than many people so as my mother. We discuss many things, but not the things that I discuss with my best friends.
I am gaussing that you don't have a good relationship with your mammy Razz

I thought that you are around late teens and early twenties.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:00 pm

[quote="Shankaroon_614"]cubeed, it is doesn't go like that Razz Are you a Reer Xamar?

kitten, I am actually diferent than many people so as my mother. We discuss many things, but not the things that I discuss with my best friends.
I am gaussing that you don't have a good relationship with your mammy Razz

I thought that you are around late teens and early twenties.[/quote]

Oh no my dear.. My mother and I have a good relationship. She's my best friend. I just don't talk to her about my guy problems! Confused

And no, I'm not around late teens and early twenties... But you get an 'A' for effort!

ariel sharon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ariel sharon » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:46 pm

[quote="Shankaroon_614"]
I thought that you are around late teens and early twenties.[/quote]

shalom Shankaroon_614

only allah and da devil r older dan sexy kitten, her daughters r both divorced and she is a grandmother.

y r u acting like a young girl when u have a daughter from a former husband?

shalom

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:02 pm

Horta why does this 17 year old follow me arround the whole frigging forum? War yaa kintir leh oo naga celiya aabihii wasaha?

Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shankaroon_614 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:04 pm

Why in this fo.cking world are you fo.cking oppessed with single divorced women with children.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:09 pm

[quote="Dhaga Bacayl"]Don't tell me you're Hutu too.[/quote]

in la'iscaayo yaa isku ogaa ninyahow Surprised

hadalkeeygii inaadan fahmin baan arkaa ee waxaan ka waday, gabadhu hutu ma'ahee waa madaxdii dalka laakiinse meelahaan dhaqankii ooga dhumay Smile (i'm sad to say Sad )

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:33 pm

[quote="Shankaroon_614"] If they are a mama's boy, thats a bonus. .[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Hilarious--under toned attack there! lool

Shankaroon---u are very familiar. U are probably Advocator aka Nabeela

Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.