Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

She is fat and she is wearing jeans

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:44 am

NAAGAHA XAWAADLE AYAA ADUUNKA U DHUUSO QADHMUUN WALAAHI

Haday xabadi ka fakato ciyaalka xaafada waa la ururinayaa

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:55 am

[quote="qudhac-m"]NAAGAHA XAWAADLE AYAA ADUUNKA U DHUUSO QADHMUUN WALAAHI

Haday xabadi ka fakato ciyaalka xaafada waa la ururinayaa[/quote]

Meeqa sano baad ag dagneyd naago xawaadle? Laughing Laughing Laughing

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:12 am

Sexy
Bari bay midi ku dhuustay bas aanu ku saarnay 30 qof waa la joojiyay baskii walaahi dadki baa matag ku waashay.
waa the most valuable weapon xawaadluhu haystaan, inta nin ee H/G ee diirka dhuuso lagaga siibay ma yara, leathel weapon and mass destruction
may i add

Suldaan qudhac maygaag

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:17 am

Loool@Qudhac...ala ciyaal suuqsanidaa Laughing Laughing

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:29 am

Qudhac, gartay.. Mass destruction at it's best ma is tidhi? Dhuusadood isn't half as bad as the HUTUS.

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:31 am

sexy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Car naag xawaadla ah musqusha ka daba gal if you go there you will stay there im mean waa deadly Sir lugooyo waydii waxa cadeeyay

Cadeey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cadeey » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:07 am

It's a laugh walaahi , I just love getting to these demented disillusioned disorientated isaaqs on the boards of Snet. It's a disturbing sight to witness how these diseased and highly infectious non-humans rush to responde to me Laughing everytime I make a comment regarding them.
Oh my Allah , Xplaya(she-male) and Basra agree on something Balo.

Death to Isaaqs . Isaaq waa unpious loudmouthed barbaric ppl. They are the worst kind in Somali. Don't worry everytime I deal with one I make sure I am covered from head to toe Laughing Waa contagious. One must take all measure to be sure they will be safe. Isaaaq can never compare to royalty can they? they are from the ghettos of Uganda Laughing

Basra, rest assure Cadeey is a blessing send by God to cure your ppl. The nice girl that I am, I will even volunteer to cure your current recurring gabto infection Laughing and I will give you hormonal treatment and hopefully you will become the female you always desired to be oh and ofcourse I will teach you womenspeak.wink maybe then your can attract the gorilla known as Xplaya the cross-dresser will soon come out of the closet and the world will finally know your true sexuality *pukes*

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:40 am

You will always be NAAG XAWAADLE AH OO AAD U DHUUSO QADHMUUN

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:09 am

[quote="COSTA"][quote="Demure"]Costa, No thanks, I will pass.

Hey, what's with your Avatar? it looks like a gay man... is it? Laughing[/quote]

Thats Ikran she is Somali journalist Arrow[/quote]

Haha...Ikran my azz...that looks like Aff-Dhere in a tube top. Laughing Laughing

Cadey, dhuso qufac baa ku haysta maxaad qof kale wax ka sheegi..everytime you cough you let out a fart.....I dont know what causes it lakiinse...what did you Doc say? I reckon it has something to do with your loose nether regions..... Very Happy

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.