Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TO THOSE WHO DONT SUPPORT THE ICU ANYMORE

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

TO THOSE WHO DONT SUPPORT THE ICU ANYMORE

Postby fagash_killer » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:55 pm

to those who dont support the icu anymore, are hypocrites, the fact is that somalis are nothing else than bunch of savages, i rather want to see those who support the icu, without any tribal alliance, okey maybe interest, thats on other thing, i told yall why its not easy for those wadaads, they need manpower, and do to that, they must ofcourse first bring their fam in their, and when they were fighting the warlords, why kill all their millities, while you can use them, if only sheikh sharif axmed went solo, without the support of sheikh indhacadde, and the rest, ofcourse he would lose the war, if you got later, enough support, than bring other tribes in their, thats just siyasaad, but on other hand is it also dangerous, we got different leaderships out their, sheikh dahir aweys, extremist, but an vetran, sheikh shariff, an intelligent leader, sheikh indhacadde, an drugleader, and so on, and ofcourse we got the media, somali meadias, like dayniile, and other anti icu, and ofcourse would the western countries copy it, and than we got tribalists, who wouldnt support the icu, cuss lets just say they are mj, and they are with their adeer abdullah yusuf, but we got also supporters of the icu, who do that on qabiil way, we got alot of h-tribes who support the icu, cuss they think that they would go war against the daroods, ore simple, hawiye became united, than we got also non hawiye, what's going on ppl, i dont see really any change, in reality we can go all fine with each other, how did it come in cyberplaces, we hate each other to death, man that shit makes me tired, OPEN YOUR EYES MOTHERFUCKERS, cuss habaashis are closer to retake somalia

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:02 pm

I see you're back to your retarded ways. If the ICU were genuine they would've focused on re-building Mogadishu and the territories they currently occupy instead of even thinking about taking their wars to peacefull regions of Somalia. If they showed an example by rebuilding Mogadishu and accomplishing a list of things then naturally they would have the support of most Somalis like they did when they first captured Xamar.

I was all for the UIC when they first came out, now I see that they're nothing but Hawiye with a new name.

by the way, I know al-itixaad from the North and I know some of the things these socalled "Muslims" used to do to the people there. I know former members and I'm related to people who have helped kick them out. Shaykh Aweys is not what you guys think he is.

CrazySommies
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CrazySommies » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:07 pm

faqash Killa is from Djbouti,

DJ has become a big time warlord country by the way they profited from the mayhem in Zoomalia. They want to be the best friends with Ethiopia and the same time encourage all other countries to pay anti Ethiopia.

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:09 pm

[quote="Xplosive"]I see you're back to your retarded ways. If the ICU were genuine they would've focused on re-building Mogadishu and the territories they currently occupy instead of even thinking about taking their wars to peacefull regions of Somalia. If they showed an example by rebuilding Mogadishu and accomplishing a list of things then naturally they would have the support of most Somalis like they did when they first captured Xamar.

I was all for the UIC when they first came out, now I see that they're nothing but Hawiye with a new name.

by the way, I know al-itixaad from the North and I know some of the things these socalled "Muslims" used to do to the people there. I know former members and I'm related to people who have helped kick them out. Shaykh Aweys is not what you guys think he is.[/quote]

and what makes you think that they're nothing but hawiye with a new name, thats the problem with us, we judge to quik, and like i said their are some warlords in their, including millities, hey but they are still fam, ofcourse begin with your fam, and than you can tell your message to others, would you as an warsangeli, represent the republic of somalia, without the support of your tribe

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby fagash_killer » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:12 pm

[quote="CrazySommies"]faqash Killa is from Djbouti,

DJ has become a big time warlord country by the way they profited from the mayhem in Zoomalia. They want to be the best friends with Ethiopia and the same time encourage all other countries to pay anti Ethiopia.[/quote]

whatever it is the majorty of dj, dont share the opnions with their dj leaders, just like not all saudis like the royal fam, but how did it came that the majorty of isaaqs take evrything what their leaders say 2 seriues
Last edited by fagash_killer on Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Qaarxiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Qaarxiye » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:29 pm

as a darood man, i can't bring myself to support any hawiye futomadoobe group. i don't even see them doorshaan looking creatures as somalis. Laughing Laughing

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby fagash_killer » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:32 pm

atleast your honest Laughing

Qaarxiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Qaarxiye » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:34 pm

likewise my gudabursi comrade. Laughing

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby fagash_killer » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:38 pm

Laughing

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:37 pm

I see you're back to your retarded ways. If the ICU were genuine they would've focused on re-building Mogadishu and the territories they currently occupy instead of even thinking about taking their wars to peacefull regions of Somalia. If they showed an example by rebuilding Mogadishu and accomplishing a list of things then naturally they would have the support of most Somalis like they did when they first captured Xamar.

You hit the nail right on the head brother.

These Warsangelis are always very acute. Must be all that omega-3 from the kalluun Very Happy

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.