Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali ministers in the 50's PIC (MUST SEE)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ABSAME'
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ABSAME' » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:58 am

[quote="Ashlee~"]Minister of Planning is what REER HERSI? Laughing[/quote]

Naa heedhe is qaadqaadkii majeerteen baad meesha la timid. yaaa yaqaan reer xirsi, waa wax ka sii yar jufo ?

Inta Madax Madow iyo Majeerteen Baa Is Leh , maahmaahdaas baad kuligiin wada qaadateen. Reer SexyKitten is Next.

Qaarxiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Qaarxiye » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:59 am

[quote]Kenadiid was viewed with suspicious eye that he will favor politically his uncles Warsnageli who had been locked in both bitter struggle with their Harti neighbors.[/quote]

ABSAME = Ducaale = DamalXagare! Laughing in other words, his uncles ran a tuna fish canning company in las qorey. Laughing

ABSAME'
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ABSAME' » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:00 am

Laughing Call me Who Ever I become IN your eyes

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:03 am

Governo Somalo

Cool pic

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:16 am

Mikey

its a sweet pic Cool

Absame

You got the phrase wrong. My uncle coined that shit "Intii madax madaw iyo Majeerteen baa siman"

Laughing Thus did the Famous MJ Yasin nur say after he made all tribes green with envy when he flased his thirty three million shillings at the time 5.5 million US in !960 dollars Shocked My uncle was riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich Laughing He had more money then all abgaals and habar gidrs at the time Laughing

ABSAME'
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ABSAME' » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:33 pm

Ur uncle was a mogul of Somalia's politics

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:31 am

[quote="ABSAME'"]Majeerteeniya is for what? That script was invented by Kenediid in the Hobyo Sultanate. The Majertein protectorate that you alluding has never adopted that script and Hobyo was its own Protectorate. It later became popular until the 60s and was viewed to be very sophisticated script that can stand on par with Arabic and Latin. The Somali Language Committee considered its adoption but it didn't suit the phonetic structure of Somali language and was then ruled out in favor of Latin and Arabic.

If You haven't read of Kenadiid , he came into conflict with his cousin Usmaan who actually didn't deserve the Sultanate of Majeertinya. Kenadiid was viewed with suspicious eye that he will favor politically his uncles Warsnageli who had been locked in both bitter struggle with their Harti neighbors. Educated and financed by his uncles in Aden, he later came with mercanaries and conquered the Hawiye to form the protectorate and challenge his cousin.

Was Hobyo a Majiirtinya? Ur distortions of Somali history never cease to amaze me[/quote]

it was ruled by majerteen, so i call it majerteeniya
if las canood wasnt disputed i would call it majerteeniya as well

Laughing Laughing

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:37 am

[quote]Ur distortions of Somali history never cease to amaze me [/quote]

distortions Laughing Laughing Laughing
you guys are living in a fantasy land created out of your imaginations
at least you are more sober than the others i have come across here.

the delusions of granduer they commonly express is allways funny.

quite entertaining really.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.