Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NEWS ALERT!!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

NEWS ALERT!!!!!!

Postby Basra- » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:09 pm

There is an Abgaal looking Somali girl hired in our place. She has exactly the looks of Oprah --without makeup, only that she is wearing a blue cheap Gabasar. She is a Janitorial staff.

Habeen Madooow! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:15 pm

Lol@She is Janatorial staff. Adna you work in the cafeteria, which means you will be working together. Ah, two abgaal cousins working side by side. Adeer Mucoow and Adeer something--"ow" will be so proud. You probably referred her.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:19 pm

No seriously-- i try not to make eye contact when she is cleaning our water cooler place.So far i told her that i am Egyptian--- i hope she is not 'chatty' & investigate. No seriously---she frightens me. Crying or Very sad Shocked

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:50 pm

Bastarad yahay, she is Somaali. It doesn't matter he qolo. You should look out for her and make her feel welcome. I hate people like you, is yeel yeel waligaa iyo alahaaba.

You're a loser, seriously.

Somaliman%
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliman% » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:29 pm

but you are isaaq dont they look just like abgaals.? Rolling Eyes

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Postby +chilli » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:33 pm

[quote="*HannaH*"]Bastarad yahay, she is Somaali. It doesn't matter he qolo. You should look out for her and make her feel welcome. I hate people like you, is yeel yeel waligaa iyo alahaaba.

You're a loser, seriously.[/quote]

ditto

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:45 pm

[quote="Somaliman%"]but you are isaaq dont they look just like abgaals.? Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Ahaa...you are the male version of Basra here. Is yeel yeel and fake!!! What happened Mr "I like to drink tea and have good conversation and read good books and blah blah Somalis are like this and like that".
Ma adigiiba qolo ka sheekeynaya imika?

What a bunch of loseriin, is nacday meeshan isugu soo uruurtay. War hee dhe, Basra is not Isaaq and you don't know anything about them either so iska aamus. Orod oo go and sip tea with the queen, because she has time for your skinny somali ass..

Nottttttttttttttt...Azzhole.

Somaliman%
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliman% » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:22 am

my god dont kill your self over it? abgaal is some very ugly people from somalia...as i've seeing some on my trip there...and i have also seeing some very weird looking isaaq people too.... that look just like abgaals? dont get it twisted?

and basra says she's isaaq so i guess she is?

you dont get to choose isaaq or not?

and yes i do like a cup of tea and to read a interesting book does that mean i cant also be interested in somali things? guess not?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:25 am

Somali

Ignore Hannah please. She has a crush on you. Hannah seems to have a crush on any guy whose sexuality is in question! Go Figure! Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Somaliman%
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliman% » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:35 am

basra u are ha ha? NOT?

Babygal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Babygal » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:35 am

I hate when people describe themselves in disguise...uff. Laughing Laughing

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:43 am

Somaliman

u are Wi wi wi? NOT? Laughing Laughing Laughing

maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby maria from west side » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:49 am

B!tch!

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:43 am

[quote="Babygal"]I hate when people describe themselves in disguise...uff. Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.