Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caaqil Maxamed Jamac Axmed Shire

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:49 pm

Laughing Samtar dee sidaas i dhe waan yaabee, ana waxan is lahaa you were direct decsendant of Qadiif Sharmaarke Cali. Old Shaarub family is direct decendant of Sharmaarke, they still have the long Turkish Shaarubo because one of the wifes of Sharmaarke Cali was a Turkish, hence the nickname and the Shaarubo waaweyn genese Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:41 pm

No I am not a direct descendant of Qadiif Sharmaarke Cali Saalax nor do I carry the Shaarub family naanays, but unfortunately we carry a naanays similar to Shaarub, we carry this naanays because of our excessive facial hair too. Laughing

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:44 pm

reer gadh goosaweyne

waad is garanaaysa, ha is dhega tirin Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:47 pm

Dude you'll never know the naanays only some Burcaawis or people from Buuhoodle know this naanays. Laughing

KUN-DILE
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KUN-DILE » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:39 am

ilaahy naxariisti jano ha ka waraabiyo amin.

I want to ask the historians here, what prevented Hajji Sharmarke from capturing Harar city from the Abysinian king?

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:00 am

Sharmaaarke Baasha was most powerful when he was a governor for Cismaaniyiinta/Ottomans, they even gave him a Turkish wife. I think many things would prevent him from going to Harar, for one HY was divided and still is divided to an extent today. I think X.playa might give you a better explanation.

XidigtaJSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XidigtaJSL » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:06 pm

Horta odaygii Ina Igarre uu ka sii ahaa Muuse Carre Samatarow

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:28 pm

Damal Muuse buu ahaa.

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:50 pm

WALAAHI I need qabiil course 101...

I know isaxaaq, musse caro, muuse cabdale and I thought I knew all the sub clans of HY.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:31 pm

Its like this (Ismaciil) Garxajis Sheekh Isaxaaq had two sons Daauud Garxajis (Ciidagale) and Saciid Garxajis (HY).

Sacaiid Gaxajiis (HY) had two sons Cali Saciid (HY) and Carre Saciid (HY)

Carre Saciid had
Muuse, Ismaciil, Isaxaaq, Makaahiil and Dandaan.
Ismaciil Carre are the largest HY, there are too many name from his descendants the more notable descendants are Xirsi Cismaan, Muuse Ismaacill, Muuse Cabdalle.
Isaxaaq Carre are second largest, I am not too familiar with Isaxaaq.
Muuse Carre are the smallest of the HY, basically the brains of HY. :lol
his more know descendants are Jibriil the most numerous,Muxumed Adan least numerous, Muuse Adan, Damal Muuse, Cali Aadan.
Makaahiil and Dandaan are extinct I believe. Laughing

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:48 pm

Interesting how this `Obituary' developed.

Xplaya

In awe of your knowledge. You should really consider writing books about this. Employ Cilmiile as we always did with Kombos: to cook, clean, and occassionally remind you of a good poem you long forgot.

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:20 pm

Samatr,

Dandaan Carre live in Gedo region.

Damal Muuse live in Mudug region. They are not considered proper Muuse Carre.

Galool,

You asked for it. I will wade into this thread and you will not like what you read. But not right this moment.

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:29 pm

cilmiile

What is new? A HY man defeating a dhulos one?

Was it not a reer Hagar man who said " godobtaydu habar yoonis waa lagama goostaane"

War aniga ha igu soo galgalane iska celi Xplaya

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:30 pm

Damal Muuse are Muuse Carre just because they left Sanaag because of their violent forefather does not mean they are not proper, now the Muuse Casse who live among the Ciise in Jabuuti are not proper they are not Muuse Carre. Laughing

Cilmiile xaal qaado abtigiis, qol nin dhintay loogu talagalay baa dood kuu furaysa, xitaa ilaahay ha uu naxariisto maad odhan.

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:33 pm

Employ Cilmiile as we always did with Kombos: to cook, clean, and occassionally remind you of a good poem you long forgot.

Galool,

One more comment. One of these "worthies" that Xaarplaya has mentioned above had a son called Axmed Maxamed Colujoog. It was the time after the murder of Cumar Camey in Burco that a man who was married to a Muuse Ismaaciil (the ones who murdered Camey) woman came to Burco. He was sitting under n acacia tree with Cali Dhuux. As they were sitting there, a group of these Muuse Ismaaciil joined them, Axmed Colujoog at their head, and they swore on their wives that they will die Warsame's head with henna.

So it was that under that Acacia Salon that the Muuse Ismaaciil, in their full mincing, prancing hair stylist glory, did a superb job on Warsame's beard.

Cali Dhuux, mindful of the murder of Camey, counselled Warsame to be vigilant, relations or not, against these gutless sneak murderers.

Warsamoow haddaad guurti tahay oo wax garanayso
Gaar fooq leh kuma aad seexateen gobabka dhaadheer eh
Geyi aan xigaalkaa fadhiyin kuma go'doonteen eh

Nimanka aad garbaha haysato ee gacanta saarayso
Ee guudka kuu marin xinnaha baa ku gowriciye,

Guudka Xinnaha Kuu marin Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.