Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WILL THEY INVADE BAIDOA?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:11 pm

Cilmille, when the war first broke out and USC were zooming in, faqashta were specifically looting prominent Hawiye homes and raping their women and daughters. I can name names as well. So if the Hawiye were fed up with Siad Barre to begin with and then their kuufi guduud starting doing those despicable acts, ofcourse people wanted revenge and after Siad was gone it might have gone a little bit out of hand with abusing every remaining Darood, as with every hype though It calmed down after a while and nobody cared to traget any more Daroods. And that's a fact! It was never really a Darood Vs Hawiye.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:15 pm

Demure yeah it wasnt Hawiye vs. Darood cuz you were sent to utango too.

Hush; one hutu girl can't change history. Arrow

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:17 pm

Yeah well, can you tell me why your Adeer Afweyne soldiers killed my cousins father in front of all of his kids and dragged him bleeding in his house so he can open a friggin safe for them?

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:20 pm

Demure Siyad Barre is angel to Mareexaan and most Daaroods. They are blind to his injustices. If Siyad Barre killed his mother he would defend him.

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:21 pm

"Isaaq against the State = Wrong; Isaaq against Daarood = Right Answer "

Cilmiile

lets look at facts then. Siyad Barre's regime was extremely popular amongst the Isaqs in the 70s. They knew it was a Darood-run govt.

When Isaqs opposed the regime, eventually violently, the whole of the Somali Nation State came down on them. The Somali Airforce bombed its own towns and cities for the first and last time. Never happened before and thankfully never happened again. Reach your own conclusions.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:24 pm

[quote="Demure"]Yeah well, can you tell me why your Adeer Afweyne soldiers killed my cousins father in front of all of his kids and dragged him bleeding in his house so he can open a friggin safe for them?[/quote]

Well sweety maybe if you had realized Siad barre was the president of a nation and cant be responsible for what every soldier does we wouldnt even havin this discussion Smile

who blamed bush for abu ghraib? for haditha?

the best thing for your family would have been to go to a court and use the law. we had a system in place you know. somalia wasnt always the muuqdisho of 2005. Smile

its called common sense Wink
Last edited by DawladSade on Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:26 pm

Samater, I just find it sickening the rejection that everybody suffered through this war. Some of these posters around here act like they or their clan were the sole victims and depict a different stories than what really happened. Everybody lost!! GET it in your stupid minds.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:29 pm

[quote="DawladSade"]

the best thing for your family would have been to go to a court and use the law. we had a system in place you know. somalia wasnt always the muuqdisho of 2005. Smile

its called common sense Wink[/quote]

The same court that was accusing us of being SNM rebels, the same courts that jailed us. Get the fock outta here with your BS. Arrow

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:32 pm

[quote="Samatr"][quote="DawladSade"]

its called common sense Wink[/quote]

The same court that was accusing us of being SNM rebels, the same courts that jailed us. Get the fock outta here with your BS. Arrow[/quote]

my god cunugaan has some emotional rejectionest problems..war wax kasto doesnt have to be about you got damn Rolling Eyes

do you see us going around caydiid baa sidaa nagu sameeyey, usc baa meesha nagu qabsatay blah blah blah, get over it kid Crying or Very sad

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:33 pm

Dawlad, this was during the war you bitter idiot and FYI his soldiers are an apt reflection of his leadership style. Family grieved and moved on with their lives, I would suggest you do the same. And you don't need to justify Afweyne and his gang for me, I don't hate the guy.
Last edited by Demure on Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:35 pm

Don't defend someone unless they are 100% clean, thats the point. You said Demure is changing history, while you are doing the exact same thing your accusing her off.

Common sense is something you won't find in your lecture at school, you either have it or you don't. Smile

ps. Don't roll your eyes, its make you look more gayer than you already are.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:39 pm

you dont hate one step, acknowledging his due recognition is another Very Happy

Demure, soldiers will always be soldiers ya know.

Take right now for example. Barre Hirale and the United In Crime corportation aka Hutu Born Again Muslims R Us fight. the climate forces hirale to retreat and the UIC capture some wounded. a day later, five critically wounded prisoners of war are shot in the head.

who blames hassan dahir aweys Confused who blames sheikh sharif Confused

Marka Demure just admit, you have a tribal bias against Madaxweynahi Jamhuuriyada Demuqaraadiga Soomaaliya ahaane Xoogheeyahii Guud ee Xisibigii Hanti-wadaaga Kacaanka Somaaliyeed, Maj Gen. Jaale Maxamed Siyaad Barre Cabdille. Smile

my father always told "Son they don't hate the President because he is bad, they hate him because of his qabiil" and I have never forgotten it. Evil or Very Mad

Young_Activist

Postby Young_Activist » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:39 pm

Demure,

"Samater, I just find it sickening the rejection that everybody suffered through this war. Some of these posters around here act like they or their clan were the sole victims and depict a different stories than what really happened. Everybody lost!! GET it in your stupid minds."

I agree with u there. Some Daroods think their ppl didn't hurm no body, and dat they were only victims. I dont buy dat at all. When Daroods came to Kismayo, they started hunting da Hawiye/Galjecel ppl and even da Darood kids were killing those miskiin Hawiye/Galjecel ppl who even didn't have anything to do with wat was going on in Mogadisho.

So somalis killed each other in a merciless way, even though some were doing more than the others, but the argument dat one qabill was doing all killing is just lucarious.

Demure, Jaale Siyad was not responsible wat every darood person/soldier did to Hawiye.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:40 pm

[quote="Samatr"]Don't defend someone unless they are 100% clean, thats the point. You said Demure is changing history, while you are doing the exact same thing your accusing her off.

Common sense is something you won't find in your lecture at school, you either have it or you don't. Smile

ps. Don't roll your eyes, its make you look more gayer than you already are.[/quote]

shoot me kid Rolling Eyes

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:42 pm

Kids

Could we go back to the point of the thread?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.