Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The genetic marker unique to the Somali group

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:00 am

"Darood didn't jump on hawiyes back."

Ashlee

Well he jumped on something/ where..whatever that was.. Laughing Laughing

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:05 am

Ashlee,

when the Garaad of dhulbahante refused to join the Sayid's war on the English he said:

Nugaal laba nin ma deeqdo.

He was killed by Yuusuf Sangooye, the official executioner of the Daraawiish until he went mad. He was reer naaleeye baharasame.

We are even more harsh on our kind when they stray from the righteous path.

I know Boqor Cismaan was a Wahaabi. that is where i got that Sayid poem about weled nijaaseed.

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am

Cilmiile

Boqor cismaan was no wahhabi. It was introduced by an ali saleeban sheik from qandali in 1947. Boqor cismaan was long since dead Laughing

Cawar

You don't know? Sheik Darood made a thump on his back Laughing He didn't jump he thumped and they honoured him with naming one of their future sons by that noise made that day with DUDUBLE Laughing Every Duduble is a commeration of that day Cool

Aiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aiman » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:10 am

[quote="Cilmiile"]And you are Wahaabi

Eey-man = Terrorist Wahaabi

Usaguna wahaabi buu ahaa iyo Weled nijaaseede[/quote]

I can never be impure nijaas for the simple reason because I'm not Waladul Firaash or a product of "boy firend" and "girl friend."

[quote="Ashlee~"]

Brother Aiman I believe is a Dhulos Laughing Now what do you have to say bout that Laughing[/quote]

No comment! Laughing

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:10 am

^uptight bltch Laughing

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:40 am

Ashlee cut that dudb dub shit out.

The entire story is false because the Ajuraan have the same story.

No who do we believe you or the Ajuraan,

Laughing

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:14 am

[quote="Cilmiile"]The Element,

Daarood is supposed to have landed at Cape Gardafuuy. He ran away from Arabia after he insulted the king of cumaan. One day the king was making a feast. Daarood told the king not to eat the meat in front of him. King said why? Because it is human meat.

The king went to the lady who prepared the feast and she confessed that when the animal they ate was a wee lamb, its mother died and she, a human, s uckled it. (somalinet get rid of this stupid electronic censor S U C K L E is not a dirty word)

Daarood, you see, was omniscient. The king told him to reveal other "unknown Unknowns". Daarood told the king that he, the king, is a bastard. The king went to his mom and confronted his mom, who confirmed that the king was indeed a bastard. The king vowed to kill Daarood in order to keep this shame under wraps. Of course Daarood being omniscient sussed out the danger and decided to flee across the water. His Family arranged a boat for him. But he disdained it preferring to walk across the sea. He could walk on water, you see.

When he reached Somalia Daarood came to a hostile land populated by wild, savage people called Dir and Hawiye. He climbed a tree to hide from these marauding killers. His only food was a leg of lamb that was given to him by his mother as he was leaving. Miraculously, every time he finished the leg it would be magically replenished overnight.

Yo know the rest of the story. He came down from the tree on the back f the Hawiye. Yada yada yada.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

YOU R JOKING RIGHT? if you believe that crap you are doomed ilaa aaqar kalaaaaaaaaaaam

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:54 am

To my amazement-- i found out that my Darood ancestors are descendants of short,over-tanned, Hairy Yemenis. uufff Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sad.

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:58 am

YOU HAVE DAROOD ANCESTORS Embarassed

I AM MOVING TO THE HAWIYOS SIDE Laughing

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:23 am

muslim man

I was actually busy reading the Whole post. Laughing Laughing Laughing

What got my attention, that is in the midst of editing my post, Very Happy - is your effusive laughing emoticoms, so i read & read & read more.Lo & behond what i discovered was something greater than treasure island, i read the indisputable gabbage typed by this prominent # 1 fan of Darood .Amazing walle, how the height of faanis the Darood can go--!!!I find myself compelled to repudiate Cilmiiles MASSIVE delusions of his lame folk tale that i am sure was caused as a result of POST traumatic mania of being savaged- robbed, even beaten i am sure by the hawiya back in 91. loool (not to mention gives one a reason to believe Cilmiile is also Sir Luggoyo--with the little tale he shares about joting down inspiration anecdotes from his Darrod crossing legs, donuts eating Harti odeeyaal heros, in his Sunday visits lool) Today is Sunday--so thank God he is not here to read it. Smile He is busy having fantastical Orgasm just from hearing these favoraboe Darood nice contrived, distorted oral history tales. Laughing

Reading his post--i could not believe -what i was reading. I mean i was cracking up profusely believe me, but it was a different sort of a laughter. The Nervous kind of laughter where one feels deep concern for, the wide open eyes & eye brow laughter that one is engulfed with when an incurable malady posses a loved one.Truly Daroods are a possesed impirial tribium. Laughing Laughing
At the height of Cilmiile's Mania in his post is 'the' conspicuous repititions of the words-- ''You see" --"You see", & again "You see". (more than three times i believe) Which of course is to emphasize his absurd points, & also reveal how absorbed he is in his lavish mystical story.(and also reveal something crucial in the processes no doubt) In the midst of making his wild ludicrous folk tales case with an astonishing Geo-historical style; mind you, he inadvertently reveals the side of him that i always suspected existed but was personally shy to speak it loud out of some lame reverence respect i have for him & his age.But now i find myself compelled to just simply ignore polite ladys etiquette,& reveal it without any further delay that I declare Cilmiile a certified Mad Man!

Does any liberal,Sane,logical, rational empiracal person Concur?????

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Last edited by Basra- on Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

BLUE RUSH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: < in a car somewhere watching fatal hustler out my rear view mirror

Postby BLUE RUSH » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:15 am

We all all know sheikh issaq was arab and he lived and died in myhd darood was a thief my he rest in peace.
Smile

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:15 pm

Daarood used to live on a tree like Tarzan and he jumped on mr Hawiyes back Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

i heard this history when i was child

Ciilmiile Darood said to Tanade

Ha Tarmin Hana Tirmin something like that

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:33 pm

Sheekh Daarood had magic lamb meat..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Last edited by Samatr on Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:37 pm

Ashlee,

stop biitching sis!

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:54 pm

[quote="Samatr"]Sheekh Daarood had magic lamb beat..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

WAAN SUUXAY, WEN I READ THAT Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.