Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hutu-courts second suicide bombing

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

hutu-courts second suicide bombing

Postby musika man » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:59 pm

the hutu terrorists are sending a strong message to all somalis. one of the cars was driven by a somali female suicide bomber.

submit to our oppression or get blown. welcome to the new iraq.

the hutu-courts will bring terrorism to the west and kill their opponents somalis or non-somalis.

wise-ass-man is sending his wife and female relatives to blow themselves up. eyes-only, demure, report back to the hutu-courts, your suicide belt is ready.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:10 pm

lol @ 'your suicide belt is ready.'

Laughing Laughing Laughing

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:19 pm

[quote="Gedo_Boy"]lol @ 'your suicide belt is ready.'

Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

sheikh gedo

by the tone of her lies and propoganda like baghdad bob and the lack of her men blowing themself, she should volunteer and transfer the 73 houris to wise ass man who is a coward.

do these people believe they will go to heaven?

Cheroke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cheroke » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:13 pm

A man suicide bomber is understandable, But a female bomber, that is utterly outrageous, a female has a lot to live for, matter of fact, neither gender's as a suicide bomber is unbearable, The thing that truly amazes me, is why Somalis are adopting to this objective is beyond me, I blame the arabs, for all these bombings, If they hadn't showed the world their tactic's we wouldn't be having this thread nor the incident that is occuring in Somalia.

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:38 pm

[quote="Cheroke"]A man suicide bomber is understandable, But a female bomber, that is utterly outrageous, a female has a lot to live for, matter of fact, neither gender's as a suicide bomber is unbearable, The thing that truly amazes me, is why Somalis are adopting to this objective is beyond me, I blame the arabs, for all these bombings, If they hadn't showed the world their tactic's we wouldn't be having this thread nor the incident that is occuring in Somalia.[/quote]

we in shabeele hoose know the real hutu-courts and swallowed their bitter venom for 7 long years, welcome to the new suicidal hutu-courts somalia.

let me ask their supporters, how many will volunteer to become suicide bombers and go to hutu heaven?

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:01 am

I remember a month or so ago, musika man said the 'hutu courts' will use suicide bombs and the 'dooros' will use chemical weapons Laughing Laughing Laughing

that was almost prophetic Laughing

PragmaticGal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PragmaticGal » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:10 am

You think we have a Chemical Faarax?

XidigtaJSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XidigtaJSL » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:12 am

Did she do it voluntarily or was she forced by the madmullahs of Xamar?

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:15 am

Muzika,

How do you kow it was female suicide bomber??

I think Eyes only will be the first one to volunteer.. Laughing

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:20 am

Laughing @ female suicide bomber

Waryaa Marduuf, you don't quit do ya?

Where is any prove it was a woman? Where is any evidence it was suicide bombing? Just because those Ethio-puppets scream "suicide bombing" we automatically should believe them?

Reminds me of a documentary I once saw done few months after 9/11, it'd Af-biijo, Ina Caydiid, Morgan & Shatigaduud claiming that C/Qassim was a close ally of Bin Laden & that Bin Laden was in Somalia.... Laughing

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:28 am

^^C/Qasim is the leader of Hutuban. Laughing

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:29 am

[quote="Cawar"]^^C/Qasim is the leader of Hutuban. Laughing[/quote]

Laughing Laughing

Prove it!

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:30 am

I know his niece....Ok...what more do you want?? ..And know her well. Very Happy

But seriously...I am not in a court house...However..just like its a well known fact as what Indha Cadde is...its a well known fact that A/Qasim is behind it with his politics, knowledge of some Arab leaders and his money too.

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:33 am

I happen to know that C/Qassim is a hardcore al-islaax, the opposite of al-itihaad & mortal enemies! I also happen to know that al-islaax oppose the idea of jihad or fighting current government, they favor maintaining status quo...

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:04 am

[quote="muslim-man"]I happen to know that C/Qassim is a hardcore al-islaax, the opposite of al-itihaad & mortal enemies! I also happen to know that al-islaax oppose the idea of jihad or fighting current government, they favor maintaining status quo...[/quote]

^^^^^

abdiqasim was a president when? when did indhocadde was given to shabeele hoose? who gave him? abdulahi yusuf never opressed somalis in shabeele hoose, took their daughters as young as 10 as sexual slaves, took their farms and our people became slaves on their farms grown with marijuana, didnt buy water allah gave them for free. worship the htus and we believe in allah to deliver us justice.

leave al islaax, al-karbaash, abu-dameer alone, if you answer the qestions correctly your prize is and nick change.

to hutu-man. are you man enought to wear the suicide belt?

marduuf, mijin, gangeeti, miirow is that what you miss?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.