Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Most Beautiful Woman in the world is gettin Married.....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

The Most Beautiful Woman in the world is gettin Married.....

Postby Basra- » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:52 pm

GASP! Shocked To Amitah Bachan's son?? That egotistic man???? What AM I saying?? Rai is also egotistic! Well--they deserve each other! Laughing Laughing

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/ ... c1224556fe

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/photo/28112006 ... anasi.html

Rolling Eyes

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:06 pm

'em bollywood copycats are just trying to copy Tom and Katie wedding --which was big news!

their wedding isn't that important to us.

Gatspy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gatspy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:07 pm

Most beautiful.....Not on my watch. u clearly haven't seen Jessica Alba yet.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:08 pm

Gatspy Jessica Alba has Xaar lips. Pardon my French. Rolling Eyes

Kramer---so u watch Indhi movies? Rolling Eyes

Gatspy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gatspy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:13 pm

i gotta say i'm not quite sure which lips ur refering to but from here she looks yummy. btw Xaar is somali not french.

*zabah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *zabah » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:15 pm

this patetic thread should be deleted..... Shocked

Luckyy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Luckyy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:15 pm

Akhaz caleekkkk Embarassed

Keep exposing urself Bastard..only Haber LEZBIAN ah oo lonly ah baa ka shekaysa Womens lips ...Nacaltulaa yaa LEZBO Kafir ah.....

Tuffuuuu Cleeeek Arrow

Luckyy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Luckyy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:18 pm

[quote="Gatspy"]i gotta say i'm not quite sure which lips ur refering to but from here she looks yummy. btw Xaar is somali not french.[/quote]

loooooooooooooooool gatSpay

waar tani waa LEZBIAN oon diina hesan............Kalaxad is necday u ureyso ah.........uffffff

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:24 pm

Lucky@lool

So u come out of the corners when there is any small hint of lesbianism ma ha ?????? Nayaaa Ghetogirl --how many times did u ask for my MSM messengers & how many times u were unlucky enuf to receive-- NO???

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rolling Eyes

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:29 pm

Her beauty is only defined by the notion she has white features. An Indian with green eyes is unheard of. So they started worshipping her.

Also her boyfriend isn't very attractive. Much more Indian Bollywood stars look better. There was one I saw a couple of months back. I mean although he was wearing those tight short shorts I was still gazed by his beauty.
Last edited by Alluring on Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:30 pm

5yrs ago some chics use to watch some movies in my house --most of them will blurr your vision becuz of too much copying from one tape!

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:42 pm

[quote="Alluring"]Her beauty is only defined by the notion she has white features. An Indian with green eyes is unheard of. So they started worshipping her.

Also her boyfriend isn't very attractive. Much more Indian Bollywood stars look better. There was one I saw a couple of months back. I mean although he was wearing those tight short shorts I was still gazed by his beauty.[/quote]

Alluring hoorta --are you retarded?? Maya ---walaahi --baal ukaadhi---r u retarted?? You are a # Anti-Adoon person here in somalinet. You always mock their looks---uuff adoon this & uuf adoon that. Then you come here--- saying Rai is defined by White features???? Who said White is beauty?????? Rai is beautiful because she took the combination of all races. Green eyes from Whites-(which u have to agree is amazing)-- Indian beautiful hair & face from her race.Tanned brilliant complexion that is synomymous with North African Arabs. She has height-- great lips---again great lips--- perfect Teeth---Sure her English Accent is less to be desired for--but in general she is a total package. No one is saying Whites are the ideal beauty--u are saying it--subconciously--since u spew Adoon hate & think u are White yourself.Maybe you are-but u the appropriate name is Reer Xamar Cadka. (not that i dont support u in this respect. But who cares--i am not a racist--just dont inter marry in my family, thats all i ask the niggers)

Anyway----nayaa---fatty---u disgust me. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:59 pm

Basra it took your fat ass that long to write back? Did you change your child's diaper, and by chid I mean your husband.

On top of that re-read what you wrote, that screams obsession and a bit on the homosexual side (speaking about her lips Confused ) By the way you probably haven't been to India or know Indian people, those people are crazed by beauty especially having something that isn't common. It is VERY uncommon for a Indian woman to have green eyes. Therefore, she is seen as beautiful.

There are a lot more Indian Actresses prettier then Aishwarya. A LOT!

On top of that, she is a HORRIBLE actress.

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:13 pm

I swear Basra is an ugly butch lesbian.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:28 pm

[quote="Ugaas Diini"]I swear Basra is an ugly butch lesbian.[/quote]

I swear Ugaas is a fat dyke. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Alluring i agree --she is a horrible actress- but she is beautiful! Concur???

"On top of that re-read what you wrote, that screams obsession and a bit on the homosexual side (speaking about her lips ) "

Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.