Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SCREW THE TFG SCREW AFBIJO AND ETHIOPIAN LACKEYS !!!!!!!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:03 pm

"For that we need people with iron will and resolution. You are not obviously cut from that cloth, so we shall replace you, preferably with someone from other Mudug"

I was thinking the same.

Ashlee~ you must have seen some wicked light(s). Laughing

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:06 pm

Cawar, Laughing Laughing

Ashlee .. you have been officially purged from the ranks Laughing

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:16 pm

Cilmiile,

I didn't mean just Isaaq.....why not Dhulbahanate or Warsangelis.

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:22 pm

Gedo boy,

Are u saying Dhulbahante and Warsangeli are "qaldaan"?

waad noo gaftay.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:40 pm

Cilmiile,

Is the accent of Dhulbahantes & Issaqs different?

I meant just the accent.

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:54 pm

Dhulbahante are qaldaan gedo boy Laughing Trust me.

Cilmiile

Your only justification is that they are a hawiye entity? Ofcourse that is so because it started off in a hawiye deegaan. When they reach raas ceyr they shall have all the representatives and culemaudiin amongst there ranks whether they are from jariibaan banderbeyla taleex zeylac bulo burte ceelbuur or afgoye.

Cawar

Your a big clanist. You support adeer afbijo till the last second. WOE TO YOU MY CUMAR MOHMOUD COUSIN Laughing

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:17 pm

Muslim-Man, all the things they have "rebuilt" were the things they instituted 15 years ago. They brought in the Khat, now they want to decentralize it?

Demure, you were saying I was "too young" to know USC (everythough you probably are not aware of my age), so I asked you that question to see if you were "old" to talk the talk. Your parents were probably telling you what to say.

Ay iisho
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ay iisho » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:33 pm

Ashlee

What the bloody 'ell Surprised You are siding with hawyoh Mullahyaal that ban fcking err dancing Embarassed ? are you E-f-ing nuts ?!

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:46 pm

"Muslim-Man, all the things they have "rebuilt" were the things they instituted 15 years ago. They brought in the Khat, now they want to decentralize it?"

You were actually present & saw them do any of these things?

Khat was legalized by Bare's government long before the civil war, maybe you were too young to remember?

The men who destroyed much of Southern Somalia's infrastructure are now part of the TFG. Sudi, Qanyare, Qeybdiid, Shatigaduud, etc. Explain that.

Who are the TFG? A bunch of mercenaries, men who lack dignity or self-worth, lackeys of Ethiopia, they should all be dragged to the Hague on their ass for the crimes they have comitted against the Somali masses. Can you dispute this? How can such vile men bring any sort of stability or productivity to Somalia?

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:52 pm

^ But you gotta admit the ICU have one major weakness and its indhacadde the ceyr druglord. Laughing

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:55 pm

Laughing @druglord

Dude,

I agree that Indhacade has a dark & questionable past, eventhough I don't buy that propaganda UN report that claimed he grew drugs.

Indhacade among others in the UIC need to go. Unless they had repented, Allah forgives all sins.

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:59 pm

"Indhacade among others in the UIC need to go. Unless they had repented, Allah forgives all sins. "

Muslim- not only does he have to go...he has to be held accountable for his crimes too.

Yes Allah forgives, but in a just and muslim society the victim should be able to have his say too.

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:03 am

Yes he needs to pay for his crimes. Give up all the haraam money he earned and then and only then can he be forgiven. Diya needs to be paid for any innocent people he has killed Exclamation

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:08 am

Cawar,

I agree if Indhacade is guilty, he should pay, if he has repented, then may Allah forgive all those that repent. The one who repents is like the one who never sinned in the first place according to Islam.

Furthermore, when the Abbasid empire was destroyed by the pagan Mongols in the 13th century, it was these Mongols after they had converted to Islam that spread it all the way to India & China.

My point is, today's mooryaan can be tomorrow's shahid, Allahu Aclam.

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:54 am

"My point is, today's mooryaan can be tomorrow's shahid, Allahu Aclam. "

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

@the analogy with the Mongols...and who is Ghengis Khan?? Indha Cade?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.