Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I'm embarrassed to be a Somali

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LAFO-LAFO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Support The governor of the die-hard nationalist Ali Sandule

Postby LAFO-LAFO » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:57 pm

[quote="COSTA"]
MOHAMED SEX YOU SEE FEMALE DRESS IS IN THESE DAYS YOU ARE NOT ALONE Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Ala qosol weynaa.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:57 pm

[quote="Gacalisa"]I totally agree, its rotten people that this fruity coward that puts somalis and Muslims for the most part in shame. WE allready have millions of issues to deal with as it is, and now a fool has a once again increased our problems. WE MUSLIMS AND SOMALIS are not only murderes, but know our men disquise themselves as if they are cowards, and who knows what a women is capable of doing under ALL THOSE GARMENTS.

and since when are the killers of cops heroes?[/quote]

Amiiin Gacalisoo. up

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:03 pm

[quote="Ugaas Diini"]

The biggest pedophiles, thugs and drug dealers are cops. The thing is no one knows about it because no one suspects them. My next door neighbor for 8 years was a drug dealer and once he confessed to me that his boss was a high ranking cop in our city's police department.[/quote]

I used to live in Atlanta & 70% of their cops were black, you should've seen how they ran the city. Unlike white cops, they were not afraid of going to ghettos & beating the sh!t out of those negro thugs, nobody could accuse them of racial discrimination..

NYPD is probably the most corrupt police department in the US mainly thanks to Irish & Italians, but because people know that their actions will not go unpunished they stay away from crime unlike Somalia where you can kill & nobody can come after you.

I know killers & former Somali mooryaan who live in the US and don't committ any crime because they don't want to end up in jail & become somebody's b!tch.

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:05 pm

[quote]I know killers & former Somali mooryaan who live in the US and don't committ any crime because they don't want to end up in jail & become somebody's b!tch.[/quote]

Any of them of family members? You said you know them and I assume since they have diclosed this secret to you, they must be either family or very close. Laughing

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:09 pm

[quote="Ugaas Diini"]

Any of them of family members? You said you know them and I assume since they have diclosed this secret to you, they must be either family or very close. Laughing[/quote]

Laughing

There is no secrecy among Somalis, everyone knows everyone else's business. I was mainly reffering to this one dude who used to live in ATL that I found out had killed a lot of people (ex-mooryaan), no relation though, thank God!

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:13 pm

I know two people that used to be Gaandhari(them dudes that operate the machine guns mounted on pick up trucks). Indhahooda is always red and they are quick to get pissed man........wax dhiig islaan soo daadshe inay yihiin way ka muuqataa. Or they could just be iljeex for I never asked them their qabiil. Laughing

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:21 pm

I heard that mooryaan in ATL didn't sleep for more than 2 hours a night, he used to look like Qamarji! Dhiig dad isn't easy to live with. Even if you go to hajj & killed before, the murder dambi will be lifted from your neck placed outside the Ka'bah & once you're done with your hajj, it will be placed back on your neck again.

But then Allah forgives all sins if you come with a sincere repentence!

Check this out:

Daily Express, London.

"The court had to see that the men were back in their prison cells at Durham in time for prayers and on one day the court did not sit because it was a Muslim holy day.

Despite their supposed devout beliefs, some of the gang held a drink and drug-fuelled orgy with prostitutes the night before the fatal raid."

Talk about embarassing!

LAFO-LAFO
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Support The governor of the die-hard nationalist Ali Sandule

Postby LAFO-LAFO » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:28 pm

Talk about embarassing!

I Second That!

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:32 pm

I saw that part too. They were probably advised by their lawyer to pretend to be devout muslims.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.