Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Thinking from US Think Tanks

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:36 pm

Cawar , waayo?? Wuxu ninkaasi ku hadlay la yaabi maysidee , anigu Ilaah ii kaa tusay sow maha? waatay. Laughing
Waxaad ii sheegta , mujaahidiinti dil iyoo dhaawac ba ka soo gadhay xabashi la dagalakeeda , sidee maanta loogu odhan kara

---->"...in ay hilmaamaan cadaawadii kala dhaxeysay ciidamada dalka Itoobiya isla markaana ay la shaqeeyaan maadaama ay u soo gurmadeen."

War ragga ma bila xiniiyaad moodeen ?? Cidda loo so gurmaday wa' ayo? Ma shicib ka somaaliyeed ,mise afartan tuug eed meesha isagu keenteen? Porca miseria !!! Laughing Somaali oo dhan baad kasoo wada qadeen waxaan jirin.

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:26 pm

Baxar

We are in a very critical period and we need to be united not divided..so I turn a blind eye(well check my name..lol) over some not so important facts...we as somalis have a bigger fish to fry...and thats to unite Somalia under one flag and stablish a viable government thats held accountable for their good deeds and bad ones.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:34 pm

So in other words , the end justify the means?
Reminds me of the story of , ninkii xaaskisu caruur u dhali wayday oo mid tolki ah intu u yeedhay ...... you know where I'm going with this right? Laughing
I ,at this point rest my case Smile

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:38 pm

The end DEF. justifies the means in this case...provided that we keep our head up and our dignity high.

16 years is enough my fellow Slander..I wont accuse you of anything, but its no secret what some of your fellow Slanders want.. Very Happy

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:46 pm

Cawar--->"16 years is enough my fellow Slander..I wont accuse you of anything, but its no secret what some of your fellow Slanders want Very Happy "

Listen cawar you either accuse me like the rest of my fellow "Slanders" or you don't . Laughing . Anyway state your case saxib.
Sheekadu Somaliland ma taagna kow dheh, anagu ku maanan odhan ciidammada reer Somaliland :"Xabashi ba ina qabsanaysee , soo dhoweeya oo si calool furan ha loola shaqeeyo" Laughing

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:50 pm

My case is once we pacify the south and create a viable and a just government...we are on to you.. Laughing

But seriosly we need a government now.. Exclamation

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:56 pm

Cawar that line of thinking is flawed.

1.Somaliland does not gain by having chaos in the south.
2.Somalia will not have the millitary capacity to threaten somaliland after stability is restored.

You are not a threat, the xabashi will not invade somaliland to hand it over to cabdullahi yusuf.

all you can do to us is by contiuing in chaos to drag us down with you.

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:59 pm

Seriously I want peace, stability and prosperity in Southern Somalia as well. Not an ethiopian backed warlord's mafia preying on our brothers and sisters, demanding of them along the way to give up the lil dignity they have left.
If I was in charge in somaliland , I would have attacked y'all RIGHT NOW! Laughing

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:01 pm

"all you can do to us is by contiuing in chaos to drag us down with you."

Gurey

You are wrong. I am 100% for any somali region to be semi-autonomous and am glad the Sland has been governing itself in a good and civil way(generally speaking) for the last 16 years..but you cant deny the famous saying in which many with flawed way of thinking have the opinion of:
Khasa'ira Qowmin, Fawai'id cinda Qowm"...and Snet testifies to that...because many Slander have said it before. Very Happy

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:05 pm

nope you are just having an emotional attachment to ,
Somaliweyne.

Somaliland will not come back, you have no power or right to grant anything like" autonomy" .

We are independant and we will be independant even if the south becomes a prosperous Ethiopian colony.

even if you do get your house in order and have a viable state, you have us to deal with.

You all confuse our restraint and goodwill for weakness.
Anybody that crosses somalilands independace be he issaaq or other will be dealt with.

Intruder
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Intruder » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:32 am

[quote="Cawar"]
But I am just saying if he is married to one...then that makes his judgement/conclusions at least look biased.[/quote]

That is preposterous, just because you grew up in a corrupt culture of nepotism and a sense of entitlement does mean everyone with an opinion is a sell out.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.