Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mad Mac's Family

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
kkk47
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: It is my way or the high way no-land but Somaliweyn

Postby kkk47 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:47 pm

no, un american faggot,, that is what he thinks Laughing

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:50 pm

So Mac, when's the semi official date ? We'll have us a little Snet-together, Thai style.

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:57 pm

[quote="MAD MAC"]Ahhh Beek is all bark, no bite. Under the "I'm a Muslim" exterior, is a fairly normal guy. Just takes a while to get to know him. He isn't some sort of fock up like Salahudin.[/quote]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what you saying mac? that i aint muslim?

and since when did muslims became abnormal?

as for teaching me salsa...what can say...a white man teaching a black man how to dance? especialy salsa which isnt that much different (from african dancing) as far as the hip and leg movement are concerned.

now that's a fisrt. unless you aint white... Laughing

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:00 pm

I love Pulp Fiction. The only thing that put me off that scene was someone as skinny, white and geeky as Quentin Tarantino married to a black woman....especially that nurse...what an odd looking couple Confused

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:07 pm

Incidentally, "Bonnie" is white, played by the same woman comforting "Butch" (Bruce Willis) after he gets hit by the car. Wink

<< im a credit freak Very Happy

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:50 am

No way. She's black. How can a white chick who's fat be a black chick who's fine?

Beek there are Muslims and there are Muslims. There are Muslims who are members of the human race, who socialize with normal people, who are basically normal. Then there's Muslims who are abnormal. They only socialize with other bearded Muslims. They think of themselves as superior - of non-Muslims as sub-humans. They are obnoxious, tend to be ignorant, self righteous and judgemental. In short, they are the Muslim version of Born Again Christians. I don't think you fit that description.

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:24 am

[quote="MAD MAC"]No way. She's black. How can a white chick who's fat be a black chick who's fine?

Beek there are Muslims and there are Muslims. There are Muslims who are members of the human race, who socialize with normal people, who are basically normal. Then there's Muslims who are abnormal. They only socialize with other bearded Muslims. They think of themselves as superior - of non-Muslims as sub-humans. They are obnoxious, tend to be ignorant, self righteous and judgemental. In short, they are the Muslim version of Born Again Christians. I don't think you fit that description.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:25 am

That picture makes me sick. Uff... My innocent eyes! Sad

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:30 am

Hey I didn't post it.

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:34 am

It's one of those images that stay with you. Im disturbed by it. Lol.

the old-ugly-dirty looking man.. what a sight.

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:38 am

Lil_Cutie..

so what category you fall into? the abnormal muslims or the normal ones... Laughing

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:47 am

A bit of both. Laughing I've only just lended towards the ''Abnormal''.. because its so much easier. No offence. But when your with your brothers and sisters you feel unity and so much closer. They'll remind of prayer times, corections and you have so much more to talk about it.

But I am a political, debatable, social person. So its my mission from the word ''go'' to make my stand. I love mixing with others, teaching Kufar's and just letting them know about islam, why etc. Knowledge is power. & ofcourse, as long as they arent ''Adnormal'' to me in my eyes.. for example practicing what ever is going on in that picture - they are fine. Razz

BLUE RUSH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: &lt; in a car somewhere watching fatal hustler out my rear view mirror

Postby BLUE RUSH » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:52 am

Laughing Laughing

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:55 am

well it looks like am in the clear now that "brother" mad mac establish am normal muslim unlike all you abnormal rag heads... Laughing

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:59 am

''There are Muslims who are members of the human race, who socialize with normal people, who are basically normal''

What a definition. So clear.

Laughing For that reason I'll gladley take the Adnormal title. It seems much more clearer.lol.

Thanks Brother Mac. Let me know the date of entry to the dictonary.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.