Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SADAM HUSSEIN AND UIC

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

SADAM HUSSEIN AND UIC

Postby gobdoon » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:41 am

What did they had in common-foolishness,for Sadam I never understood the man he was a lunatic and a fool who made foolish errors in his life time he was not a good tactician and did not understand when his enemies were stronger than him and the similarities with the ICU of Somalia is they had everything captured Southern Somalia and kicked out the much hated warlords but at the end their down fall was their arrogence,people supported them but they did not welcome the interim government and worked harder the reconciliation of the country,so they decided to gamble,threatening Ethiopia,and attaching the only town recided by the interim government,so the gov. and ethiopia had no choice but to foght back,eventhough there was no excuse of Ethiopia going deeper to Mogadishou and some people have even compared to that the invasion of Sadam to Kuwait.

hey-loser
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hey-loser » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:49 am

Gobdoon where did UIC threatened Ethiopia it UIC made things clear we dont want the ethiopians in our soil and if they dont leave our country were force to kick them out and they had the right to say that they where the only ones who are standing up for islam and somalia

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:19 am

if this is an attempt to defend ethiopian invasion or the TFG, then try again.

what the ICU did or didnt isnt here nor there; american war planes are pounding living hell out of somalia and your going on about ICU and the Sha'hiid Sadam Hussein who was killed unjustly.

today somalis are of two kinds; somali dhiig lee iyo those without it.

in other words (to use the dajjal's own words) your either with us -somali- or your with the traitors -TFG.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:11 am

Once again gentlement, you fail to comprehend that whether or not the Ethiopian intervention is justifiable DOESN'T MATTER. It was quite predicatable. The ICU should have been able to understand what it's own strengths and weaknesses were. But, like Salahudin here on Somalinet, they believed "there is nothing the Ethiopians or Americans can do." They thought they had all the cards. Or even more foolishly they understood their own vulnerabilities but believes that Allah would protect them. Didn't work out as planned.

The ICU plans, and America plans, and America is the best of planners.

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:21 am

[quote="MAD MAC"] like Salahudin here on Somalinet, they believed "there is nothing the Ethiopians or Americans can do." [/quote]

We all know what Ethiopia did to al-ittihad, What come after them, a more powerful group called UIC, They can try as much as they want within 3 years Inshallah god fearing Muslims will rule Somalia.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:25 am

Highclass
You sitting there saying it, won't make it happen. Why is it that religiously minded people suspend reality in their analysis? I know this mormon missionary and he insists that Mecca, within 50 years, is going to be Moron. I told him he's high. But you can't argue rationally with them, with you, or with Hasidic Jews. You are all irrational.

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:36 am

[quote="MAD MAC"]Highclass
You sitting there saying it, won't make it happen. Why is it that religiously minded people suspend reality in their analysis? I know this mormon missionary and he insists that Mecca, within 50 years, is going to be Moron. I told him he's high. But you can't argue rationally with them, with you, or with Hasidic Jews. You are all irrational.[/quote]

What I told you was a reflection of reality, history backs what I said ,even the lack of support for TFG backs my comment, the formation of the new group called somalis islamic resistance movement also backs what I said .Why would tgf appoint someone and then kick them out if when they say we will work with local sheiks, People will get fed up with their anti-islamic acts.

Morom has no link with Mecca. This is your problem, you always come with baseless points and refuse to look at reality, or maybe you dont know somalis as well as you think you do.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:40 am

highclass
Somalia has NEVER IN ITS HISTORY been ruled by Islam. NEVER. In fact, until the colonial experience, it was never really ruled at all. And given the divisions of colonianal and other boundaries, you could argue Somalia has never been ruled period. But if, by Somalia, we mean with it's modern boundaries, there is no historical precendent for what you are suggesting. There is, however, plenty of historical evidence to support what I am suggesting.

The ICU was just destroyed. Islamists, when they gain a little power, ALWAYS go too far. They always seek absolutes and it will ALWAYS get them in trouble.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.