Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

arabs abandon the new arabs. hutus with stupid arab names

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:10 pm

^^^^^

you cant answer the questions. it hurts. you are a pro successionists who hated somalia and now you are crying for them. here is a tissue Ms oprah winfrey. Laughing

if you are jiboutian and somalilander, why did you seek refuge in a western country?

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:11 pm

musika man

Haram is Haram and Halal is halal, Its not Haram to call yourself Abu Xamsa

I said growing beard was fard because the prophet pbuh said so and I gave you evidence.

[quote]anyway why are you in the worst forum in the world if you are a holly person? [/quote]

Laughing Im not a holy person, And I don't lie about Islam to suit my ways Exclamation

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:22 pm

[quote="musika man"]^^^^^

you cant answer the questions. it hurts. you are a pro successionists who hated somalia and now you are crying for them. here is a tissue Ms oprah winfrey. Laughing

if you are jiboutian and somalilander, why did you seek refuge in a western country?[/quote]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

again, going on about something thats totaly irelevant and gigling like a lil girl... Laughing

dont let me being isaq and djiboutian fool you. and dont make such inflamatory coment either.

you talking about your people being wronged , but tell me what about minorities that dont even have a voice to get outside forces?...all those minority groups who have suffered more than any of us and up to now still sufferring.

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:22 pm

[quote="highclass"]musika man

Haram is Haram and Halal is halal, Its not Haram to call yourself Abu Xamsa

I said growing beard was fard because the prophet pbuh said so and I gave you evidence.

[quote]anyway why are you in the worst forum in the world if you are a holly person? [/quote]

Laughing Im not a holy person, And I don't lie about Islam to suit my ways Exclamation[/quote]

high class

you are messed big time between sunnah iyo fard. in saudi arabia they do it too when they want to oppress women and little girls and that is when they quote hadiths. muslims come in many shades and from many schools. we accept you and you have to accept others, there is no correct way, but many ways to get to the objective being a muslim.

back to hutu-courts.

anything you want to add.

i see you hate somalilanders and joined the hutu-courts only to crack them and break down somaliland. why did i say that? cause lately you support puntland or tfg when it comes to somaliland. you are right, most somalilanders hate somalia and like tigre dont want to see a strong southern somalia united. like biko here.

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:24 pm

wale meel dhow bad wax ka arag ta.

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:29 pm

[quote="biko"]wale meel dhow bad wax ka arag ta.[/quote]

biko

oprah winfrey show will be shot in berbera, it is that way >>>>>

take with you those 2 flags, and if you cry in her show, you can use it as a tissue, djibouti Somaliland .

this is ours. somalia Laughing

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:31 pm

somalia somalia somalia

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:40 pm

[quote="musika man"]
high class

you are messed big time between sunnah iyo fard. in saudi arabia they do it too when they want to oppress women and little girls and that is when they quote hadiths. muslims come in many shades and from many schools. we accept you and you have to accept others, there is no correct way, but many ways to get to the objective being a muslim.

back to hutu-courts.

anything you want to add.

i see you hate somalilanders and joined the hutu-courts only to crack them and break down somaliland. why did i say that? cause lately you support puntland or tfg when it comes to somaliland. you are right, most somalilanders hate somalia and like tigre dont want to see a strong southern somalia united. like biko here.[/quote]

I dont hate somalilanders, shut up man, you dont anything about me, and I dont support the current mamul of puntland or tfg and I dont support dividing somalia. And biko tells the truth and you are just being hategul in addtion to that you lie about Islam.

Back to shaving

Here is my evidence, where is yours Question

Ruling on shaving the beard

Praise be to Allaah.

Shaving the beard is haraam because of the saheeh ahaadeeth that clearly state this, and because of the general application of texts that forbid resembling the kuffaar. One of these reports is the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Umar who said that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Be different from the mushrikeen: let your beards grow and trim your moustaches.” According to another report: “Trim your moustaches and let your beards grow.” There are other hadeeth which convey the same meaning, which is to leave the beard as it is and let it grow long, without shaving, plucking or cutting any part of it. Ibn Hazm reported that there was scholarly consensus that it is an obligation (fard) to trim the moustache and let the beard grow. He quoted a number of ahaadeeth as evidence, including the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) quoted above, and the hadeeth of Zayd ibn Arqam in which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever does not remove any of his moustache is not one of us.” (Classed as saheeh by al-Tirmidhi). Ibn Hazm said in al-Furoo’: “This is the way of our colleagues [i.e., the Hanbalis].”

Is it haraam (to shave it)? Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “The Qur’aan, Sunnah and ijmaa’ (scholarly consensus) all indicate that we must differ from the kuffaar in all aspects and not imitate them, because imitating them on the outside will make us imitate them in their bad deeds and habits, and even in beliefs, which will result in befriending them in our hearts, just as loving them in our hearts will lead to imitating them on the outside. Al-Tirmidhi reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “He is not one of us who imitates people other than us. Do not imitate the Jews and Christians.” According to another version: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.” (Reported by Imaam Ahmad) ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab rejected the testimony of the person who plucked his beard. Imaam Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr said in al-Tamheed: “It is forbidden to shave the beard, and no one does this except men who are effeminate” i.e., those who imitate women. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had a thick beard (reported by Muslim from Jaabir). It is not permitted to remove any part of the beard because of the general meaning of the texts which forbid doing so.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-DaaÂ’imah, 5/133
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=11 ... xt=shaving

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:31 pm

^^^^^^

which is a sin? shaving your beard or hanging in somalinet and reading all these bad language? how about pubic hair?

this topic is not about beards.

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:44 pm

typical of musik man to avoid and mention something unrelated... Laughing

go and come back when the medication kicks in.

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:23 pm

[quote="biko"]typical of musik man to avoid and mention something unrelated... Laughing

go and come back when the medication kicks in.[/quote]

Laughing

what medication? last time i took medication was 3 years ago, a panadol.

help jiboutians dying of aids.

"The prevalence of AIDS/HIV has had a significant impact on the population of Djibouti. The United Nations estimated that7.1% of adults between the ages of 15–49 were living with HIV/AIDS in 2001. The AIDS epidemic causes higher death and infant mortality rates, and lowers life expectancy."

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:16 am

somalia somalia somalia

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.