Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is This True?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:51 am

[quote="Cawar"]Dhuuso as usual you dont make any sense....[/quote]

HOW?

And stop dodging my question. What did Aweys do that's soooo beyond the pale to the point he's singled out as an example?

Remember: Aweys is Ceyr first, Habar Gedir second, Hawiye third. You persecute him, you persecute all. His clan will defend him no doubt. IN Somalia clan rules above everything else.

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:06 pm

Hey I pointed out the little I know of what he commited in terms of crimes earlier in the thread...but you chose to ignore that...

BTW...I wont be prosecuting him....Americal will do that ...so let the Ceyr go after mad mac.. Laughing

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:08 pm

If they arrested a real leader which I doubt, they would have publicised who it was by now. We all know what they did when Sh. Cadaani handed himself in, they were all over the place as if they caught him themselves. The man was just a businessman and a supporter and they made it sound like they caught the whole UIC.

The top leaders vowed to be martyrs, you are unlikely to find them in a refugee camp waiting to be captured.

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:13 pm

^ true

Kenya should let Cadaani go, He is old man in a wheel chair plus he freed over 20 kenyas who ever kidnapped by some pirates.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:56 pm

I agree with Eyes here. If it were a big fish, the name would be released at this point.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.