Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sabotaging going on a wikipedia... concerning Somalis

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:18 am

UD

you were gone for so long searching to find a guy on a webpage Laughing Desperation is a evil thing. Did I hurt your feeling sxb?

All I had to do was type Marehan in google and the jareer ooopppps I mean reer siyad lady popped up Laughing

Karkaar

I might come to Cali soon. Who know my little brother is up in San Deigo and I wanna meet the nigga Laughing

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:21 am

Just type Qandala(Karkaars hometown) in google image search dude and you will see the timo daqsi dude.

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:23 am

Karkaar= Southern Bari

Qardho, Bander beyla etc have a better chance of being his hometown then qandala Laughing

SOMEBODY IS DESPERATE Laughing

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:25 am

It is still his peoples deegaan, aint it.

karkaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby karkaar » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:25 am

Ashlee~ we keep it west coasting down here in sunny cali.....I visit S D from time to time, it's off the chain for shizzle my nigga...U brother is one selfesh dude getting all sun to him self. Very Happy

Nothing but the real thang down here in L B C, sxb....How is t dot, cuz?

karkaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby karkaar » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:30 am

Where is alluring? Laughing ashlee~ lemme check my pm for a sec

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:32 am

Karkaar

Toronto is cold as shit. It is like minus 10 degrees celsuis so thats like something fukked up in faranheit Laughing My little brother is chilling up in diego with all the caghdeers Laughing

UD

karkaar is a region. To say a dude is from karkaar is also from Qandala is an oxymoron.

Anyhow that guy could be jambeel or ciise darood or lafaaha yar yar darood.

BUT THAT LADY IS MAREHAN. It says in the damn link. Plus you can't tell me siyad and hiraale are also non marehan? Laughing

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:29 am

aduun weeye nin majeertaan manata hadu ku ceynayo nin marexaan timo adeeg iyo foolxumo...unclebin iyo karkar...shall we compare pictures of eachother???? see whose claims are right or wrong??...i thought...

secondly ashlee...barre hiiraale ma foolxumyahay?..siyaad ma foolxumyahay? and don't bring a pic of him in his 80's...the answer is no..are you saying they are dark...i think they are mariin/ but they aren't ugly but only to a guy with an inferriority complex would think being dark is being ugly....the look like somalis..

secondly...if you and ashlee and ceelgaabo want to be "nigger" by all means consider yourselve one..everyone is entittled to choose what they want to be..and first you guys are using deragatory words such as "nigger" ...you guys are far worst then what alluring has said...and saying "no matter what we think the cadaan man will consider us adoon" only shows you guys need some real phsycological help...does trhe cadaan man control who you are or can tell you what you are...aqli adoon ha ila imanina..

lastly that pic is not a marexaan women...and the original pic said from the juba rivers..unlike you guys we didn't marry our slaves/workers...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.