Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

girls to avoid, girls for baashaal, and girls to marry.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:31 pm

she should not be from a single family: check
single mom households: check
she should not live alone: check
she should not have a past with men: waar, are you insecure. of course women'll have a past with men. anyways...check.
she should be studying, or working and likes to save for tomorrow: check
she should be a person with imaan: check

well, that about sums it up. i'm nowhere near you league, bush women who pop babies every year. Rolling Eyes

xayraan kale
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby xayraan kale » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:31 pm

I GATT MY XALIMO ALREADY

I GATT MADAX EVERY DAY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:32 pm

[quote="muslim-man"]:lol: @she should not live alone, is this some kind of Shaanshi thinking? Talk about being superstitious....[/quote]

you like single girls in their own little apartments. you bring the jaat and she does the meals and the entertainment and soker screw marries her later. Laughing

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:33 pm

[quote]you want a 20 year old virgin in today's society? are you focking high?
[/quote]

Are you saying they dont exist? Laughing

[quote]all i'm saying is that people deserve 2nd chance thats all.[/quote]

Ofcourse they do saaxib. That is why the-screw exists. Laughing Wink

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:34 pm

oh yeah, i'm the suc*ker for marrying the xalimo that can read, write, and doesn't wait around for me all day, the xalimo that can actually read a MAP and get her own directions, sure buddy, what suc*ker i am,

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:34 pm

[quote="The-Screw"]your level of insecurity is unlike anything i've ever seen before, when will you guys understand that no one is perfect? you won't find the perfect xalimo out there, NO ONE IS PERFECT, you want a virgin 12 year old? is that it? are you afriad of the independent xalimo? that one that can actually read and write and DRIVE A CAR? is that it? you scurr'd ain't chu? hehe[/quote]

screw did i mention a perfect girl? that is the basics for human decency and garob proof marriage.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:35 pm

UD: that was cheap and uncalled for.
ceeb waraa.

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:36 pm

[quote]oh yeah, i'm the suc*ker for marrying the xalimo that can read, write, and doesn't wait around for me all day, the xalimo that can actually read a MAP and get her own directions, sure buddy, what suc*ker i am,[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Who said you were a suucker saaxib. By the way, are you implying all girls that read and write have had sexual intercourse? Laughing

Sorry about the cheap shot saaxib. Laughing
Last edited by Ugaas Diini on Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:37 pm

Musika Man:
i just think that somali men in general are all hypocrites sxb, they want to fock around and do all types of sh!t but at the end of the day they want a good, nice little girl. its like you guys have your own rules, what the fock type of sh!t is that eh? you can't put a series of checklists on love and/or marriage.

period.

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:41 pm

[quote="The-Screw"]Musika Man:
i just think that somali men in general are all hypocrites sxb, they want to fock around and do all types of sh!t but at the end of the day they want a good, nice little girl. its like you guys have your own rules, what the fock type of sh!t is that eh? you can't put a series of checklists on love and/or marriage.

period.[/quote]

screw, i gave you 3 types of girls based on my opinion. if you like easy h.oes and make it your family and the mom of your children, go ahead and you aint the first man to do that. but stop preaching us to accept hoes as wives. Laughing

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:44 pm

first of all, that doesnt make them a "Hoe" and second of all, i'm not going to stop putting my $.02 in until you stop shoving this bullsh!t in our faces, this is YOUR opinion just like what i wrote about is mine, lets agree to disagree.

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:46 pm

The-screw, is there such thing as a hoe, wether it be a male or a female?

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:47 pm

good question, obviously mr musika over here seems to think so.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:48 pm

oh and you as well, i can see what it says under your avatar in the location part.

Smile

so you tell me.

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:50 pm

Haye. It is no secret I do believe there are creatures called hoes. They are part and parcel of my employees so I encounter them everyday. But the question was, do you? Mr. Musika man kuma weydiin wuxuu aaminsanyahay. Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.