Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Girls V Arab Girls

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

who then

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:34 pm

Ash..

Since all these Somalis are hating. How about the Carab chicks vote for thier carab side Wink Perfect.

Embarassed

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:34 pm

haye sis, deal. Smile

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:38 pm

[quote] i'm half arab, my grandmother is british. [/quote]

You are too much of a tribalist for an mongrel. Anyway which grandmother? Father's or mom's? And who is arab, your mom or dad? Are you even somali?

Warya_dude
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warya_dude » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:39 pm

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:41 pm

Dookh is a personal issue, I have no problem with..

But Somali pride shouldnt cloud your judgement..to the point of insulting our Arab sisters..

C'mmon to call them un-sexy is just trivial, but anyone can prefer a somali sister for so many reasons..

Very Happy

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:41 pm

"You are too much of a tribalist for an mongrel. Anyway which grandmother? Father's or mom's? And who is arab, your mom or dad? Are you even somali?"

my mother is omani, her father was omani, who married a british woman. my grandmother's mother was italian, and his father was omani. my father is awrtable.

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:42 pm

I think the woman in that second picture is an indian. She got them witch/jewish noses.

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:43 pm

[quote="Ashlee"]"You are too much of a tribalist for an mongrel. Anyway which grandmother? Father's or mom's? And who is arab, your mom or dad? Are you even somali?"

my mother is omani, her father was omani, who married a british woman. my grandmother's mother was italian, and his father was omani. my father is awrtable.[/quote]

Shocked i feel sorry for you son Laughing

Warya_dude
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warya_dude » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:43 pm

Parrot schnozes hairy grizzly bears Laughing

Ashlee @ Omanis are the ugliest Arabs of all very short and dark they have no forehead and major UNIBROWS lol....Lebanese are the most normal looking arabs Laughing

R.I.P Kiyan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby R.I.P Kiyan » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:45 pm

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:45 pm

f_k, ii sheeg. elaborate, nooh.

waryaa, whatever floats your boat. i'm far from short sxb.

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:49 pm

Laughing Ash..

xayraan kale
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby xayraan kale » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:56 pm

[quote="fagash_killer"][quote="Cawar"]^^You must be the cousin... Laughing[/quote]

Laughing no im not the cousin

my ex use to be half yemeni half somali and they are hot

<<< the lady you see on my display is not a pure somali she has a arab blood yemeni Laughing[/quote]

Shocked Shocked

J-EASY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby J-EASY » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:56 pm

Mali gurls anyday er'day.

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:01 pm

[quote="R.I.P Kiyan"]some look alright http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4 ... reu416.jpg[/quote]

No too much onion. Bad for kissing!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.