Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Calling All Rer Konfuur: Create Our New Nation

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Calling All Rer Konfuur: Create Our New Nation

Postby galia » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:53 pm

Everybody knows that the 50 wadads who were killed in south Mugdud by the ethiopians after the ethiopians entered Mogadishio were of my clan, so please do not try as portray my clans people like yours.
Also i myself will not potray all Mj as pro ethiopian but over 90% supported the invasion of somalia by ethiopia.

U come up with the name hussein Aidid to discredit my clan but i shall name two persons to dishonour any self respect your people have.

1) Ayan hersi----Kafiir person, who sold her religion for this world

2) Abdullahi Yusuf---Biggest somali traitor in the hsitory of the somali people for the last 7 thousand years

Mj have clearly proven who their loyalty lies with (Ethiopia) regarding the present situation in somalia. when siad barre was asked why he locked up abduallhi yusuf siad barre responded by saying " He is of the type that would sell he's country" and you know what president siad barre was 100% right and he has been proven.

Yes i blame puntland for supporting ethiopia to take away the stability of our somali brothers have had with the islamic courts for the last six months.

So i do not consider such people as my brothers, and were the ethiopians wanting to annex puntland for themselves walahi i would say to them give us ogaden and we shall gladly deliver to you puntland and the wretched Mj within such a land.

Tell why does Puntland arrest innocent Ogaden and hand them back to the ethiopian authorities to be either tortured or killed if they have any somalimo in them.

The only people fighting alongside the ethiopians were mj militia from puntland and warlords like Mohammed dehere and abdiqeybdid that were unhappy about being expelled from the capital.

As far as i know no self respecting somali wants anything to do with TFG, Puntland, Abdullhi Yusuf.

Warya_dude
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warya_dude » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:00 pm

galia is dirt face liar

the only proven oil in somalia is in puntland (nugaal valley to be specific) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbzgP_7U39U

we also have all uranium sources of somalia and caves with diamants

the only thing you guys got what we dont have is two lame rivers and bantus Laughing

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:09 pm

Warya_dude and galia must be the same person. Confused

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:15 pm

He Mj Kid listen up, the only thing that Mj got is a vast waste land containing many small village settlements and one small port (Bosaso), notice that i have not even mentioned Galkayo cos Galkayo belongs to my kinsmen, and if Mj wana fight about that then we ready.

Total Population puntland (Mj tribal enclave) is no more than a petty 300, 000, lol pretty tiny even Merca the Haber Gider seaport got more population then that.

Warya_dude tell me if Mj got some much oil, what on earth the want from us, i mean if they got everything they need my they begging to get involved in southern politics.

The fact remains that the whole notion that oil in puntland and even in somaliland is just a big hype campaign, research from a geologist named Abdulkadir Abiikar Hussein has stated that the vast oil resources are to be found in Hobyo, south Mugdud and north Galgadud and the areas of banadir between afgoye and merca.

Read this website for proof http://www.ruunki.org.uk/ruunki_ruudi_a ... e_oil.html

Yeah we got Bantu (slave labour) to be used to build up our cities, lol i think that's a good thing to have if your going to build a post war nation.

Warya_dude
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warya_dude » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:32 pm

Puntland's population is about 3 million similar to Somaliland.

Bosaso is not a small city but after Mogadishu the second largest city in Somalia. (excluding Hargeisa because its 'Somaliland')

I don't really care if we stick with Somalia or not but because I'm pro Somaliweyn I think its better.....But we aint sticking with you guys cuz we need u lol we already richer....

Koonfuur is the poorest region on earth and mogadishu is the biggest ghetto the world ever seen Laughing

PS Galkacyo belongs to Puntland and is Puntland's second city.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:20 pm

Please get your facts right, Puntland have given up Galkayo as entirely their city when they were forced to sign an embrassing treaty under force by general Farah Aidid, lol, if ur people disagree then please make ur moves cos we still hold our guns tight in south Galkayo and we got little to lose cos we invested zero in Galkayo.

If Puntland Population is 3 million like you claim then please show us the proof cos i never take the word of a mJ as truth (They are habitual liars)

Hey Bruv did u know that xamar at its peak for the last 16 yrs during the six months of ICU rule exported and imported in one month wat puntland did in two years and the revenue generated in those six months were massive.
Officially xamar still remains the largest port city in east afica let alone somalia with a massive 4 million population in xamar alone.

Hey Bruv even the port city of kismayo is 6 times larger than the village seaport of bosaso.

Don't paint urselfs as somali nationlist to remain amongst us, if you really cared about greater somalia you would support the annexation of ogaden into somalia and ditched traitors like Abduallhi Yusuf.

Konfuur people can be great alone with the constant bitching of Mj and isaacs, are size alone is like putting puntland, somaliland, djibouti, eritrea together, thats how big we our.

I think Future leaders of konfuur will learn from the mistakes the ICU have made such as seeking unity with back stabbing Mj and unbrotherly somalilanders.

Puntland is unwanted parasites that cannot survive and stand on its own feet with Konfuur.

Chase away the TFG and Yusuf, even president said barre had more love for he's people then these traitors that were dancing and singing in the streets when ethiopia invaded somalia like they were the ones who drove away our beloved ICU.

Warya_dude
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warya_dude » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:50 pm

I will get you out of your dream world

*) Mombasa is the biggest port of East Africa not Mogaflushu

*) Kismayo is smaller then Bosaso hell even ½ its size (kismayo 250.000 vs bosaso 500.000)

*) Mogadishu and konfuur remain the poorest region on earth with a year income average of -600$ a year compared to 1200+$ in Puntland. source = http://www.internal-displacement.org/

This is how people in the Konfuur live

**VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED**

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8524/tl036845dv4.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7586/tl031427xc5.jpg

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7851 ... 004uq9.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9666 ... 003xb2.jpg

Sorry for the graphic pictures!

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:52 pm

[quote="Warya_dude"]I will get you out of your dream world

*) Mombasa is the biggest port of East Africa not Mogaflushu

*) Kismayo is smaller then Bosaso hell even ½ its size (kismayo 250.000 vs bosaso 500.000)

*) Mogadishu and konfuur remain the poorest region on earth with a year income average of -600$ a year compared to 1200+$ in Puntland. source = http://www.internal-displacement.org/

This is how people in the Konfuur live

**VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED**

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8524/tl036845dv4.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7586/tl031427xc5.jpg

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7851 ... 004uq9.jpg

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9666 ... 003xb2.jpg

Sorry for the graphic pictures![/quote]

^^EELAY AND HAWIYE DON'T COUNT

d-block Qalancha

Postby d-block Qalancha » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:02 pm

You retards, stop trying to mess somalia up. Somali, Somali. No Somaliland, even though i'm from their, no Konfuur to. Get a life and help rebuild. Or better yet bro get an education and smarten the world. Do you see the value of qabiil in the rest of the world. No, because their arn't none. Their will be no such thing as autocratic rule in our nation, and no agreeing yet because their are many sick people. Maybe than you'll realize your sick in the head. All you want to do is cause more useless world and emberass us to the rest of the world.
BETTER YET READ THE QURAN AND TELL ME IF THEIR IS QABIIL IN THEIR AND THE PASSAGE IS SAYS TO ACT RETARDED AND TO START BULLSHITNESS WHEN WE ALL HAVE THE SAME LANGUAGE AND CULTURE

Padishah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Padishah » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:05 pm

I seriously cannot believe this.

Your using the suffering of fellow humanbeings, fellow Somali in an argument about Koonfur and Puntland. That is wholly unacceptable. You should be ashamed. Instead of using the chaos and suffering of Koonfur to make us look better ala Somaliland, we should be doing our utmost to alleviate such a situation wherever it arises.

As for you Galia, go crawl in a hole somewhere and die, and do you kinsmen a favour.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:35 am

Warya_dude you are such a liar, why hate on us, u show pictures of starving eelay as if we got any connection with eelay?Yes Mogadhisho is the biggest port in east africa and is infact one of the oldest trading post in all of east africa.

Mombasa is tiny in comparison to Mogadishio, the total population of mombasa is only 600, 000 while the population of Mogadishio is almost 4 million.

The information below shows clear proof of the small size of mombasa relative to Mogadishio
Country Kenya
Province Coast Province
District Mombasa District
- Mayor Shekue Ali Shekue (acting since 2006)
Area
- City 295 km²
- Land 230 km²
- Water 65 km²
Elevation 0–100 m
Population (1999) - City 665,018
- Urban 665,018
Time zone EAT (UTC+3)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mombasa

Kismayo offically is the 2nd largest city in somalia after Mogadshio. Hey Mj kid don't envy Haber Gider like how we moved from dusty central somalia to expand and control key post within the south.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:38 am

How naive I was, I though puntland were koonfur. umm what mowalad like me knows.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:46 am

Why do Puntlanders still cling to Konfuur ?
Can't u stand on your own feet ?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.