Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mad Mac: your analysis needed

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Mad Mac: your analysis needed

Postby sadeboi » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:34 am

War ina Xersi-gaalagudan why keep the thread going? You asked for MadMacs analysis and you recieved it, so what else are you looking for Laughing Laughing Laughing Did Mad-Mac give you the answer you want Laughing Laughing

Mad-Mac a cadaan US soldier; of a pagan religion; who never traveled outside of Mogadishu and its surrounding area; who only has limited info on Somali history/clans, granted that is more then the average non-Somalia, baad maanta warkiisa weydiistey, oo aaba tiri waa lo baahanyehay; majeerteen iyo gaalo raac. Actually, waxaba tahay Reer Xersi-gaalagudan maxaan wax kaa sheega, waa un dhabeeycadiina. Walle majeertaanka kale run bey na iga sheegeen Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lastly, why is that every post you make Marexaan is in it; wallhi it must be one person with all these nicks, or are majeertaans all really obsessed with us like this and have such a cuqdad Surprised
Last edited by sadeboi on Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Bagamundo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bagamundo » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:38 am

Ninkaan sidii sheeqii warka loo weydinayaa waa ayo?

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:49 am

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I don't know your primary lineage nor am I interested to know. I address you as a Mareexaan, if MR equals Reer Xersi to you than so be it.

This is not a Q & A with Mad Mac thread, it started off with inquiries to spark off an unbiased debate that would interest and attract a larger group of snet forummers.

Bagamundo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bagamundo » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:53 am

Jimca jimcatul muslimuun, majeerteen yaa munaafaq

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:04 am

[quote]I don't know your primary lineage nor am I interested to know. I address you as a Mareexaan, if MR equals Reer Xersi to you than so be it[/quote]

I really think your just ST*PID, to be rather blunt. I just referred to you as ina Xersi-gaalagudan, because of your gaalo-raac mentality, and it is not something I made up, but something that was said way before me and your thread just proved that the saying is/was actually correct. It does not in any way pertain to 'MR equaling reer xersi' (?), or about me asking about your obsession with Marexan. The pot calling the kettle black cannot be used by you, for the simple fact that I DID NOT START THIS TOPIC, AND MANY OTHER ONES, TALKING ABOUT MAREXAAN AND THEN SAID TO YOU WHY ARE YOU OBBESSED WITH MAREXAAN, ma fahamtay you imbecile?

[quote="Spragga Benz"]What do you, as a neutral observer of Somali politics, see as the strengths and weaknesses of the Majeerteen clan in today's Somali political arena in general and in comparison to the:

1- Hawiye tribe
2- Isaaq tribe
3- rival Mareexaan clan of the Daarood tribe[/quote]

So this is not a Q&A with Mad-Mac? lol

"[Mad-Mac] WHAT DO YOU SEE AS..." If thats not the start of direct question I don't know what is.

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:15 am

Stop getting so emotional yaa love and let me break it down for you.

Ina Xersi Gaalagudan is probably something Mareexaan coined for a subsubsubsublineage of Cumar Maxamuud. I never heard of it, many others never did let alone utter those words. Others call us Xersi Gaab or Xersi Shiil, but Xersi Gaalagudan is not something ragga ay lasoo shirtagaan. Either ask some other Reer Xersi here such as Padishah and Intellex to verify your statement or kindly shut the fukk up and stop putting so much weight on your grandma's drivels. Like I said, I don't even know yours and not interested as well, so get off my nutz.

I hate being in a repetitive mode, but I said that it started with questions to Mad Mac to spark off a debate that would involve more participants.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:34 am

It seizes to amaze how you never heard of the word, yet you’re so quick to dismiss it as "something coined by my ilk" and "nonsense my grandmother has uttered to me." Does that make sense to you? It surly does not to me. Tan kale, I can assure you it was someone of your ilk that has told me about the nickname.

Secondly, I am not questioning your intentions of the post, however you stated that this was not Q&A towards MAD-MAC, when it is exactly like that; you only asked for Mad-Macs opinion. So, with that said, I was correct in saying that you got what you wanted, which was Mad-Mac analysis, and there is no point in the rest of us adding to it since it was a direct question towards Mad-mac.

Laughing Laughing Laughing And I can see you have done some editing quickly after you wrote your first message, see proof-reading never hurts, you recognized your own mistake. It was only an inquiry kulaha.

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:47 am

[quote="sadeboi"]
And I can see you have done some editing quickly after you wrote your first message, see proof-reading never hurts, you recognized your own mistake. It was an nquriy kulaha.[/quote]

wtf, I didn't edit anything. It was also there the first time you read it. What are you reading the same posts several times for anyway? Get yourself checked man.

I'm not gonna get into a senseless debate with you about this thread or you seeking validation for your ayeeyo.

Do we still have the Ignore thing here, I'm afraid I have to use it.

Bagamundo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bagamundo » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:54 am

You both play a level of immaturatiy unprecented to anything i have witnessed in my entire life.
This is my first time here in somalinet and i am in state of shock to account such an error filled mis behaviour by two grown people with no regards to self control and other humanly available methods used people in real live.

Haduuba internetku saan yahay bala kudegtay.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:58 am

You should really succumb faster to save us time walaal; you have shown this kind of attitude in almost every thread, NAC-NAC for quite a long time and then finally you get put in your place. My ayeeyo is irrelevant to the subject and this further displays your loss of words: rebuttal wisely next time.

Mac'salaam, my two cents is said.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:40 am

Rest of us why we don't leave MJ & Haweya? meshey iskala da aan aan aragney.

Padishah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Padishah » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:01 pm

[quote="Spragga Benz"]Stop getting so emotional yaa love and let me break it down for you.

Ina Xersi Gaalagudan is probably something Mareexaan coined for a subsubsubsublineage of Cumar Maxamuud. I never heard of it, many others never did let alone utter those words. Others call us Xersi Gaab or Xersi Shiil, but Xersi Gaalagudan is not something ragga ay lasoo shirtagaan. Either ask some other Reer Xersi here such as Padishah and Intellex to verify your statement or kindly shut the fukk up and stop putting so much weight on your grandma's drivels. Like I said, I don't even know yours and not interested as well, so get off my nutz.

I hate being in a repetitive mode, but I said that it started with questions to Mad Mac to spark off a debate that would involve more participants.[/quote]

Are we talking about Odeyga Hersi Shiil, or Reer Hersi as a whole?

Sadeboi, was there any other intention behind your post apart from stirring s h i t and calling people names?

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:31 pm

Padish, stir shit??? Excuse me, but um if you closely re-read what I wrote then my intention will be clear to you.

Secondly, I have all rights to ridicule this man since he constantly has the Marexaan name in his mouth, most of his posts pretain to Marexaan in some way.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:56 pm

I actually agree with Sadeboi, MJ should not ask gaal futada iska dhaqin what he thinks of Somalis, insecurity is a biij.

Aiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aiman » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:23 pm

[quote="Koronto91"]FK:

What you fail to understand is that Mad Mac is an arrogant individual that makes a habit of insulting our religion day & night. We shouldn't dignify him by asking for his opinions, our pets are probably wiser than people like him.
[/quote]

That was exactly my sentiment and our fellow resident robot FK couldn't grasp.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.