Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mind this

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
miga

Mind this

Postby miga » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:09 am

Look I don't want to connect with your females ok? Yeah yeah I used to think East african broads was supertight looking but as I've done research it's all hype. Every race has got it's bustdowns and I've seen some rough looking somali broads. Look I just want the khat OK? I know it's illegal in America but i'm sure we can find some place where it's not and we can get around that. As an adoon work with me.You mean to tell that you can ship your people daily to the Arap Penninsula to Yemen and Saudi Arabia and I cant get a khat connect?

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Re: Mind this

Postby Advocatar » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:27 am

why dont you grow it in one of your plantation, I will provide the seeds, just say it's an herb, clearly since it's not weed, they wont ask too much.

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:33 am

wat kinda fool is here to look for khat over the net.damn azz fool.someone should throw a stone at you.

miga

Postby miga » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:17 am

To mehmet 99 sex yeah you. I'm just seeing what's out there Ok? No I wont have any kind of involvement shipping that in America but as I said earlier it's ways around it. I dont even want a direct connect just a point, a indirect point in that direction OK? Please mam it's not that many secrets with the ways that the world is nowadays anyways. So while I do understand where you are coming from, you dont understand where i'm coming from. The plant doesn't have to be illegal forever. I'm seeing legalized khat bigger than coffee and tea and I want parts of that. Fuck how they think of it now I'm thinking down the line OK?

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:21 am

you know where you can find..yae you miga.i heard your dad hilib halal store is where is at.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.