Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DAROD IS A CONFEDERATION AND I AM NOT DAROD.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: DAROD IS A CONFEDERATION AND I AM NOT DAROD.

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:46 pm

[quote="Cilmiile"]it is a good thing daarood leaders are not as dumb as you are.

But then again you are a bunch of flight 13 kids. What do u know

Even Cabdilaahi Yuusuf abandoned his Majeerteenism after the Cairo conference when he and Gabyow walked out. He vowed that he would never go anywhere without full Daarood support. Hawiye and Isaaq did a number on the Daarood. If CY and Gabyow did not walk out and scupper that conference, Daarood would be in deep doo doo today.[/quote]

Shocked Shocked

Padishah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Padishah » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:56 pm

LOL @ Advo.

Whatever Dawlad wants, khair inshAllah. 2 days with Tableegh does wonders for one's mood.

RIIGHAYE
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: When I recognize the special significance it has for African Americans and the special pride" McCain

Postby RIIGHAYE » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:00 pm

Cilmiile, Mr. Yey was heavily financed by Ethiopian wolves and he is stooge to them who can be gotten rid of at any time without his presence. He is very lucky to have providential events work in favor of his direction militarily, but still you are intellectually perverted if you think this murderous man will bring sanity to Somalia. Qabiil is the cancer that destroyed Somalia, but politicians and their blind supporters admit not this fact instead they let the division of their tribesmen linger and become the sacrificial lamb of clannish warlord. Mark my works, tribalism will never function in an equitable manner. It is based on myths and falsehoods. One clan might enjoy little honeymoon today and tomorrow another clan might take over, so for those who don't stand for their own interest, trust me you will be swallowed up.

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:06 pm

Padishah I know dawladsade, all he needs is time and midol to reliaf painful muscle contraction aka cramp.

Padishah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Padishah » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:23 pm

Really? Where is the cramp located? Where he sense should be?

Kalashnikov
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kalashnikov » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:30 am

DAWLAD-DHILLO IS IT TIME OF THE MONTH?

MUXIYIDIIN M.KAALMOOY DHAQANE IS ILKAYAR 110%. HIS UNCLE COL. AADAN KAALMOY DHAQANE WAS THE CHAIRMAN OF SNF. THEY ARE FROM BANTU XAAWO AKA BUULO XAAWO Laughing

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:41 am

darod tigre are the most useless somali tribe and without them, somalia will be a peaceful country. they are a liability to the somali nation. look at their leaders, abdulahi yusuf, hirale and other tigre doorknobs.

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:59 am

war you shouldn't disown your daroodnimo just because of majeerteen. Unfortunately, you and dhulbahante in particular are done for under the current plans just like some prominent hawiye clans in the central and Southern Somalia but that doesn't mean you won't be back sometime later in the political front seat, if the situation permits that is. I would say it is not the time to be disowning your confederation and there is nothing wrong with being too naive to be had just as like the abgaal and sacad......

or maybe there is. But in anycase, you should remain darood...

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:03 am

If MJ have any in daroodimo in them why don't they protect the Ogden’s in punt land from Ethiopian security forces that are after them?

We all know that punt land tortures Ogden and then sends them back to Ethiopia, sad, the same for Somaliland (but they aren’t darood and they don't like darood's.

How come it is only HG that fight and speak about the injustice that are Ogden brothers face while we aren’t even darood.

People there is no such thing as Hawiya or darood, even we hawiya's always fight each other and even HG always fight each other.

Wake up people we all the same.

Anyhow, reer konfuur are thinking about getting independence from Somalia especially from punt land, we wish to have all hawiya, merehan, Ogden, dir come together and create a new nation.

Dawsade we are willing to give the presidential seat to merehan as a symbolic sign of brotherhood amongst us, I believe us reer konfuur are unique cos we the one's that suffered the most from the civil war while the Isaacs just relaxed in the north and the Mj's formed their own independent state.
I say no TFG or punt land welcome in the new Konfuur nation, that would be progress

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:03 am

If MJ have any in daroodimo in them why don't they protect the Ogden’s in punt land from Ethiopian security forces that are after them?

We all know that punt land tortures Ogden and then sends them back to Ethiopia, sad, the same for Somaliland (but they aren’t darood and they don't like darood's.

How come it is only HG that fight and speak about the injustice that are Ogden brothers face while we aren’t even darood.

People there is no such thing as Hawiya or darood, even we hawiya's always fight each other and even HG always fight each other.

Wake up people we all the same.

Anyhow, reer konfuur are thinking about getting independence from Somalia especially from punt land, we wish to have all hawiya, merehan, Ogden, dir come together and create a new nation.

Dawsade we are willing to give the presidential seat to merehan as a symbolic sign of brotherhood amongst us, I believe us reer konfuur are unique cos we the one's that suffered the most from the civil war while the Isaacs just relaxed in the north and the Mj's formed their own independent state.
I say no TFG or punt land welcome in the new Konfuur nation, that would be progress

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:04 am

[quote="eyes-only"]war you shouldn't disown your daroodnimo just because of majeerteen. Unfortunately, you and dhulbahante in particular are done for under the current plans just like some prominent hawiye clans in the central and Southern Somalia but that doesn't mean you won't be back sometime later in the political front seat, if the situation permits that is. I would say it is not the time to be disowning your confederation and there is nothing wrong with being too naive to be had just as like the abgaal and sacad......

or maybe there is. But in anycase, you should remain darood...[/quote]

lol. eyes only won't miss a chance to plug her uncle, the great truck driver indhocadde, rip. he is like hirale and abdulahi yusuf. all 3 arrest them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.