Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFBIIJO INSULTS HUSSEIN AYDIID, CALLS HIM "WACKO".

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: AFBIIJO INSULTS HUSSEIN AYDIID, CALLS HIM "WACKO".

Postby Alluring » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:50 pm

AW,

I am happy being an MJ don't get me wrong but at the end of the day, I really want a country that I can be proud of. I wish the greater Somali population could understand this.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:51 pm

As long as you have that lovely germanic hair and wave it for me, I understand ya

kadarre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kadarre » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:54 pm

Qabri Majerteen is nothing that attack was anticipated but A.Yusuf stabbed him in the back.He used him to get Sacad support and now he is ditching him. So much for fighting ICU.

Geedi will be another victim there will be one left standing and if things continue Yey is in power.

The old man needs to forced into retirement.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:01 pm

See Aw,

How small of a mentality you Somalis have? I mean do you want to die in a foreign country, where you are a second class citizen?

I can't even have decent conversation with you!

The reason people don't like A.Yusuf is because of his qabiil. You Somalis would rather have a Italian be President than him.

If you didn't know SOMALIA is a joke to people.

E-40 (Neva Broke)

A playa hater starvin' like Somalia

The movie Crank

Y'all niggas crazier than Somalians

Black Hawk Down

Self-explanatory

Nas- Song (forgot the name)

He probably thought those hos were Somalian

YOU ARE A JOKE, TO BLACKS, WHITES, NON-SOMALIS.

SOMALIA IS A JOKE, QABIIL IS NOT GOING TO TAKE YOU ANYWHERE NOW!

kadarre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kadarre » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:03 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing @ Alluring

On the floor.

Ismahan445
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismahan445 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:09 pm

[quote="Alluring"]See Aw,

How small of a mentality you Somalis have? I mean do you want to die in a foreign country, where you are a second class citizen?

I can't even have decent conversation with you!

The reason people don't like A.Yusuf is because of his qabiil. You Somalis would rather have a Italian be President than him.

If you didn't know SOMALIA is a joke to people.

E-40 (Neva Broke)

A playa hater starvin' like Somalia

The movie Crank

Y'all niggas crazier than Somalians

Black Hawk Down

Self-explanatory

Nas- Song (forgot the name)

He probably thought those hos were Somalian

YOU ARE A JOKE, TO BLACKS, WHITES, NON-SOMALIS.

SOMALIA IS A JOKE, QABIIL IS NOT GOING TO TAKE YOU ANYWHERE NOW![/quote]

you are so overcome by Caasho Yusuf...I am out of word for you. You need to think outside of the box and reread what you wrote and see truly why you are saying we are a joke.

Karbaash_killa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Karbaash_killa » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:18 pm

Alluring ..your are realistically more qabiilist then the people you were reffering to..Suddently you sound like a nationalist..

Somalia is slipping into forren Occupation as you stand by the man responsible for it..YOUR UNCLE!

Inviting the whole world but now he is scared for his own life..as he takes cover in Baidabo!!

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:28 pm

Killa, of course I like my qabiil (and I also like your many usernames).

You need to realize that Somalia is a joke, you are too worried about a man because of his qabiil, you don't even know what he is willing to do.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:40 am

Alluring:

Somalia had a Majeerten President, Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke. He was well loved and respected. In fact, he had more support from the NonMajeerten than the Majeerten.

So you can not say that Abdullahi Yusuf is hated for his qabiil.

In fact, Abdullahi Yusuf's worst victims are his own Omar maxmuud. How many of them did he kill ? Thousands. What happened to the Sultan Huure ? Or the 100 Omar maxmuud boys he slaughtered in Garowe ?

Abdullahi Yusuf is someone who you can not honestly like or support unless he is paying you.

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: shibis, shangaani iyo shabellehoose= Shanshi Serenity

Postby Unclebin- » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:14 am

^ When did he kill 100 cumar maxamuuds in garoowe? Laughing Stop the been sxb. There are no cumar maxamuuds in garoowe. Abdullahi yusuf miltias have killed a few dozen people over a larger swathe of time.

Last year sacad and saleeban killed hundreds of each other. Help yourself before you lie about others.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:34 am

UncleBin:

Do u remember the Al Itixaad war in the 90s in Majeertenia ?

Or the assasination of Sultan Huure ?

Or the massacre of the Rer Khalaf ?

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:37 am

Anybody that honestly believes that Cabdillaahi Yuusuf is a good man and worthy of being president of a country like Somalia is lying to himself. The problem with Somali people is that they will defend their warlord as if he was a prophet.

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:44 am

[quote="Samatr"]Anybody that honestly believes that Cabdillaahi Yuusuf is a good man and worthy of being president of a country like Somalia is lying to himself. The problem with Somali people is that they will defend their warlord as if he was a prophet.[/quote]

Ahem Abdurahman Tuur was a great man too? Laughing

AW

The Al itihad wars killed many majerteen and tons of habar gidr and hawiye. We rid them from our land after we showed hospitality. Something missing from hawiye. Laughing

Sultan hurre was one man. Till this day it is a mere acquisation.

Murder of REER KHALAFS? SAY WHAT? FUKK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT B.S ---------------------->

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 am

^There is a difference, he did not kill people like C. Yusuf. Ask your Harti brothers Dhulbahante, he ordered the SNM not to attack the Dhulbahante people when the Garaad Cabdiqani AUN told pleaded with him not to attack civilians, Tuur AUN agreed to this for several reasons, mainly because the former Garaad was genuine and did not take part in the genocide of Isaaqs like the majority of Dhulbahante did. Tuur AUN was human and did make mistakes, but to compare him to Ina Yeey is a grave insult, Yeey did anything and everything to get to where he is.

Ina Yeey on the other hand has so much blood on his hands, whether its Hawiye blood or Daarood blood, trying to defend him is like trying to defend a devil.

Unclebin-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin- » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:58 am

^ What hawiye blood does abdullahi yusuf have on his hands?

Seriously do you know that other majerteen leaders like mohamed abshir and this general from ciise maxamuud wanted to murder every last habar gidr on the planet?

What did abdullahi yusuf do you ask? He signed a peace accord with Aideed his prison mate. Laughing He has killed less people in his quest then abdurahman tuur who was involved in hit and run attacks in hargeisa killing many daroods including ogs and dhulos. Stop the lying.

Either you provide evidence or STFU because your like the typical idiot who says he's killed tons of blah blah blah. But don't have any substantial proof.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.