Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would u help out another Somalian

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Would u help out another Somalian

Postby e! » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:51 am

If he/she was in trouble?

I would help out any citizen of Somalia whether Bantu, hawiye, darod, isaaq, and even shanshi’s

for example if a shaanshi

was getting his ass kicked by a bunch of white guys i would try and help out, cept for musika man
Laughing

Seoma [Crawler2]
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Would u help out another Somalian

Postby Seoma [Crawler2] » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:57 am

yes i would n im not somali

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:00 am

of course I would help. given they look somali that is. if a shanshi is gettin' whopped, how do I know it ain't some paki gettin' his azz kicked? Laughing same goes for dhegax looking somalis and they ain't neccessarily have to bantu u know coz recently when i visited a friend in MN, this dhegax dude was hitting on me so i totally dismissed him and with kibir at that. Laughing he was like "abaayo maxaad sidaan iigu xumeynaysaa...soo ma'ahi wiil walalkaa o somaaliyeed". Laughing Laughing turns out he was MJ. Laughing Laughing

e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby e! » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:04 am

[quote="zulaika"]of course I would help. given they look somali that is. if a shanshi is gettin' whopped, how do I know it ain't some paki gettin' his azz kicked? Laughing same goes for dhegax looking somalis and they ain't neccessarily have to bantu u know coz recently when i visited a friend in MN, this dhegax dude was hitting on me so i totally dismissed him and with kibir at that. Laughing he was like "abaayo maxaad sidaan iigu xumeynaysaa...soo ma'ahi wiil walalkaa o somaaliyeed". Laughing Laughing turns out he was MJ. Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah, shanshis can look like anything from jamaican to syrian Laughing But they all have that xaar smell Laughing Laughing

Btw LOOOOOOOOOOL@Dhagax looking MJ Laughing Laughing

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:04 pm

I'd help anyone who was being attacked or harmed period. It's not about about whether you're Somali or not.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:07 pm

Taasi ma iyadaa isweydiin leh?

maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby maria from west side » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:17 pm

Only if they're Isaaqs Very Happy
Just kidding Laughing Razz

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:50 pm

e! if you get in trouble dont rely on me. that is my motto in life. somalis love fighting and i ain't the u.n security council or a peacekeeper. no sane human will start a fight with a knife wielding somali guy. they start 90% of the fights. if it is a somali female, i will help.

Asraa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: 2 the left 2 the left errythings hustled 2 the death

Postby Asraa » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:28 pm

Bantu and Shaanshi are not Somalis, but regardless I would help anyone out.

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:56 pm

Hell yeah, Somalinimo first everyting else second.
Everything else meaning qabiil, relegion, sexual orientation.
I could run into a gay Somali Yahuudi and would help them in any way I can. Not just in a fight.

Somaliland djibouti somalia

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:59 am

Probably not. I used to like somalis when I did not have any contact with any somali except for my family.

e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby e! » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:04 am

[quote="musika man"]e! if you get in trouble dont rely on me. that is my motto in life. somalis love fighting and i ain't the u.n security council or a peacekeeper. no sane human will start a fight with a knife wielding somali guy. they start 90% of the fights. if it is a somali female, i will help.[/quote]

The day i need help from a shanshi is surely a sign of qiyamah Laughing

lol, u shanshis are midgets...average height of a shanshi is like 5,4..5,7 is considered tall Laughing

Where the fuk do u live, last time i checked somalis around here never get into trouble with the law...it must be a UK thing, those somalis are lost...killing cops and shit Sad

Bagamundo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bagamundo » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:21 am

E,

You keep repeating shaanshi name as if one whope your arse in 3rd grade. Laughing

e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby e! » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:23 am

Laughing are u nuts?

I only started to talk badly about shaanshis when musika man started to talk shit about me.

Bagamundo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bagamundo » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:38 am

You sound like this one maryooleey kid i threw off a 3 story high building in high school.

You sure you didn't live in columbus in late nineties?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.