Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Girls Who Date White Men, what that all about?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Somali Girls Who Date White Men, what that all about?

Postby michael_ital » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:17 am

MAD MAC
Unrecorded Date
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to venture out on a limb here. As I've told you all before, my girlfriend is Thai. I'm white American. I really wasn't looking for someone. I have big post-Army plans and they don't include a woman. But sometimes you meet someone and fall in love. If a Muslim meets a gaal and they fall in love as I hear it described by the muslims on the net they have three choices:

1. The gaal can lie to his woman and pretend to be a muslim.
2. The woman can become an outcast to her family and friends.
3. They can end the relationship.

If the Gaal were to embrace Islam he should have done it before he met the woman. Embracing a religion to marry a woman is a lie. If you truly believed then you would have embraced the religion regardless of meeting a woman or not. If two people fall in love and respect each other I can not believe that Allah would not sanction such a union. I respect and believe in many aspects of Islam but I have a real problem with this one. It's hard enough to find someone your truly compatible with where the chemistry is right and your happy together without yet another obstacle. I am thankful that my girlfriend is Budhist and they do not subscribe to such beliefs. If she were muslim it would force me to either live a lie or give up a woman I love with all my heart. And if the woman is in love, I mean truly in love, with a gaal what is she suppose to do? Turn her back and hope she finds someone else? Life is hard enough without making it harder on ourselves. Muslimah, can you explain this to me? Because I'm just not seeing it.

archives1/6051/4695#POST49103

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Re: Somali Girls Who Date White Men, what that all about?

Postby Advocatar » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:31 am

death to white men......

e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby e! » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:41 am

same shit as a jareer to me...

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:47 am

[quote="Advocatar"]death to white men......[/quote]

LoooooooooooooooL

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:17 pm

bal eega nacaskani. oo isagoo haysta his noodle slurpin' budhist thai...dee maxaa ka galey how a muslim woman would deal with falling in love with a gaal. cajiib walle. Rolling Eyes i think he been burned by a muslim woman before oo wey oga dhagentahey... Laughing

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:26 pm

Man that is an old post. Mick, where did you dig that up from?

MissUndacova

Postby MissUndacova » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:28 pm

whats wrong wit marryin non somalis....Somali guys are useless.period.peacee

MissUndacova

Postby MissUndacova » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:28 pm

whats wrong wit marryin non somalis....Somali guys are useless.period.peacee Cool

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:32 pm

^^ thank you for your input , peace Smile

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:53 pm

Simple, dont even date the gaal in the first place...save yourself the inevitable bother.....if you let yourself get into a relationship with a gaal...you should have thought about the future of the relationship first Surprised

I have met (not dated) some really lovely non muslim guys, caring, sweet, smart....but I was smart enough to know that Allah forbids such time wasting, and what you need is a muslim man with whom you can build a profitable (in the eyes of Allah) future with Smile Moral of the story....dont start what you cant finish.

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:13 pm

"dont start what you cant finish"

how can you say that? i mean you didnt even start as you said it, so you cant know if you could have finished it or not. so why spoil it for others?

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:15 pm

Ooww Mikey, this Love crap is only in the minds of the white men. Seriously Love comes and goes, just like people, but the only thing that makes this forbidden love more passionate and wanted is because its forbidden. If it were to be allowed people would not really care for it, but just because its not allowed we get all caught up in it, and try to defind what were feeling.

I dont believe in that love is actually that blind. when you know from the very the begining that your not suppose to even talk to a Man, especially gaal man, then how are suppose to get so far up in actually falling in love with someone you shouldnt even talk to.

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:32 pm

MAC

I got it here. archives1/ I was perusing it on the weekend, and your old posts were pretty much the only thing worth reading. I posted a few more threads, some good debates. They're probably buried on page 3-4 by now.

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:52 am

[quote="gedo_gurl"]Simple, dont even date the gaal in the first place...save yourself the inevitable bother.....if you let yourself get into a relationship with a gaal...you should have thought about the future of the relationship first Surprised

I have met (not dated) some really lovely non muslim guys, caring, sweet, smart....but I was smart enough to know that Allah forbids such time wasting, and what you need is a muslim man with whom you can build a profitable (in the eyes of Allah) future with Smile Moral of the story....dont start what you cant finish.[/quote]

yes indeed sister you are right Smile

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:24 am

Any somali girl who goes out with non somali(muslim or not muslim)is sharmuutah

Michael why you care about that aint you homosexual bastardo

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.