Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

have u ever been to hamar

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: have u ever been to hamar

Postby biko » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:35 pm

[quote="gedo_gurl"]Biko, is cinjir the same as injir, yacni kaneecada tinta ku nool?

?[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lOOOL@kaneecada tinta ku nool... Laughing yes its the same; just not too sure if its a kaneeco or not

where the hell was i when all this accent where spoken Laughing walaahi that made me laugh

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:39 pm

Laughing Laughing Youre right its probably not a kaneeco....I didnt know how to say 'mite' or whatever in Somali Sad

abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:40 pm

[quote="gedo_gurl"]Biko, is cinjir the same as injir, yacni kaneecada tinta ku nool?

abucubeed, my parents left Somalia around the late 70's and we came back every now and again to visit and only stayed long periods when my dad had to stay. The longest time I spent in Somalia was in Gedo. So no, my family did not act as though they owned Xamar. But to be fair, Xamar is a Somali city and belongs to us all...it is embarassing that we have to think of clan lines just to talk about who lived in the friggin capital. Anywhere else in the world and this would be an obsurd concept.

P.S - Abucubeed...ma dhegcas baa tahey?[/quote]

what is dhegcas?? i am dheg light skin from bilaajo carab do you know where that is ??

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:41 pm

GG

oo ileen fish iyo kaluun baad ahayd Laughing

abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:41 pm

[quote="gedo_gurl"]:lol: Laughing Youre right its probably not a kaneeco....I didnt know how to say 'mite' or whatever in Somali Sad[/quote]

its called INJIR

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:43 pm

FOCK YOU!! ITS CALLED CINJIR! Laughing Laughing

abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:46 pm

[quote="biko"]FOCK YOU!! ITS CALLED CINJIR! Laughing Laughing[/quote]

cafar boy thanks for your offer but i dont fck a man , get your french fix some where else

my be intruder will be the right guy Laughing

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:47 pm

cinjir dhag cas boy.

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:47 pm

So yes, you are dhegcas. I cant continue this Xamar Xamar sheeko with you Im afraid, ileen Soomaali maba tihid Confused I mean, I dont care if you consider it your home and whatnot, but who are you to interrogate Somalis on whether or not they can claim the Somali capital, shaqo yeelo Confused

Abucubeed, dont tell me what Ive already posted.....biko and I were discussing whether injir belong to the kaneeco family of insects or not...not whether injir is called kaneeco....biology not linguistics Confused

abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:49 pm

[quote="gedo_gurl"]So yes, you are dhegcas. I cant continue this Xamar Xamar sheeko with you Im afraid, ileen Soomaali maba tihid Confused I mean, I dont care if you consider it your home and whatnot, but who are you to interrogate Somalis on whether or not they can claim the Somali capital, shaqo yeelo Confused

Abucubeed, dont tell me what Ive already posted.....biko and I were discussing whether injir belong to the kaneeco family of insects or not...not whether injir is called kaneeco....biology not linguistics Confused[/quote]

forgive me for been more reer xamar than the average koyto Cool

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:50 pm

biko and I were discussing whether injir belong to the kaneeco family of insects or not...not whether injir is called kaneeco....biology not linguistics

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:53 pm

[quote="biko"]GG

oo ileen fish iyo kaluun baad ahayd Laughing[/quote]

Haa nooh Sad Im better than most I know, I just dont know abstract and scientific terms....unfortunately they dont come up in convos with my parents Sad

Cubeed, hayeh walaal. Hoo Xamar, iska qaado, fartaan kaa saarey, adaa leh....hadii aad nic nicda naga dhaaftid Smile

abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:56 pm

[quote="gedo_gurl"][quote="biko"]GG

oo ileen fish iyo kaluun baad ahayd Laughing[/quote]

Haa nooh Sad Im better than most I know, I just dont know abstract and scientific terms....unfortunately they dont come up in convos with my parents Sad

Cubeed, hayeh walaal. Hoo Xamar, iska qaado, fartaan kaa saarey, adaa leh....hadii aad nic nicda naga dhaaftid Smile[/quote]

abaay maxaa wax far kasaarey , wax aaden laheeynaa?? xamar qof kale far haga seeree not a koyto Laughing

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:59 pm

abaay maxaa wax far kasaarey , wax aaden laheeynaa?? xamar qof kale far haga seeree not a koyto

GG could you transllate this af jini pls

abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:02 pm

[quote="biko"]abaay maxaa wax far kasaarey , wax aaden laheeynaa?? xamar qof kale far haga seeree not a koyto

GG could you transllate this af jini pls[/quote]

i have been telling you for so long cafar boy you are not somali but cafar

bs do you still the big afro and the stick and the big old somali teeth brush??

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.