Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who teaches somali children qabiil and qabiil politics?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:04 pm

their moms or dads? or both. before a somali man asks your qabiil, they start a long conversation and will ask about your family, relatives and the region your parents come from, but somali ladies go the point and asks who is your qabiil?

e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: who teaches somali children qabiil and qabiil politics?

Postby e! » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:14 pm

[quote="musika man"]their moms or dads? or both. before a somali man asks your qabiil, they start a long conversation and will ask about your family, relatives and the region your parents come from, but somali ladies go the point and asks who is your qabiil?[/quote]

Hey frd Smile

all the qabil stuff i learnt from my cousins in england. They taught me everything from Hawiye/jareer/shanshi/sabs etc

Thats when i was 12, but i forgot most of it since my parents are not big on the tribal shit. A big portion of the qabil shit like fagash/hutu moryaan i learned from the web.

Now i use fagash and hutu on a daily basis Smile

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:18 pm

Kids just listen to what's being said around them. If your parents talk about qabiil all the time you'll turn like some of the ugly mofos in here .
quote-->"but somali ladies go the point and asks who is your qabiil?"

That 's if she likes you first of all . See, women{ the single ones} by nature always look out for the potential father of their off springs. Now that she kinda like the way you look , the second thing she wanna know is " bal horta qabiilkisa haan ka waraysto "{ knowing in the back of her mind the kinda family she comes from, what could cause a potential problem and what could be OK.}
Ninku laakin he doesn't wanna be seen as mid sumeysan , hence the multiple questions aa lagu soo jireena noh aboo. Laughing

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:26 pm

"e" idiot opens his mouth again!

PPl from the North are more Qabilists then ppl from the South --u getta admit that.

when we southerners call each other "cayaalka xaafada" and u got asked--who are u? we say "I'm cayaal madiina" or "cayaal Kismayo" etc --we play soccer and watch Hindi movies. that is all we ever did -enjoy life as usual --but u got kids who are daily reminded of their qabiil and how they are descended from Arabs --dellusional lies!

then this nomad tribalists from Smellyland and Buttland-mudug --come to the South and started claiming that they are from --this tribe and this laf and this jilib --almost counting all their ancestoral fathers --claiming they belong this area and this location belongs to us -and dividing all Somalis --by trying to have their own -smellyland and buttland separate from each other --build on tribe!
Last edited by Kramer on Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:33 pm

[quote="Kramer"]"e" idiot opens his mouth again!

PPl from the North are more Qabilists then ppl from the South --u getta admit that.

when we southerners call each other "cayaalka xaafada" and u got asked--who are u? we say "I'm cayaal madiina" or "cayaal Kismayo" etc --we play soccer and watch Hindi movies.

then this nomad tribalists from Smellyland and Buttland-mudug --come to the South and started claiming that they are from --this tribe and this laf and this jilib --almost counting all their ancestoral fathers --claiming they belong this area and this location belongs to us -and dividing all Somalis --by trying to have their own -smellyland and buttland separate from each other --build on tribe![/quote]

^^^

kramer that is 1000% true before the somali civil war. i heard many stories like that. now, everyone, north or south is the same, and the south is more worse, you will be killed been the wrong qabiil at the wrong place. let us stick to where children learn this shit.

e!
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby e! » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:37 pm

when we southerners call each other "cayaalka xaafada" and u got asked--who are u? we say "I'm cayaal madiina" or "cayaal Kismayo" etc --we play soccer and watch Hindi movies.

then this nomad tribalists from Smellyland and Buttland-mudug --come to the South and started claiming that they are from --this tribe and this laf and this jilib --almost counting all their ancestoral fathers --claiming they belong this area and this location belongs to us -and dividing all Somalis --by trying to have their own -smellyland and buttland separate from each other --build on tribe![/quote]

jareer boy, go fix ur own house before u comment on others Arrow

Asraa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: 2 the left 2 the left errythings hustled 2 the death

Postby Asraa » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:48 pm

i learned from my dads brother and my moms sister feel me they told me who not to marry and what happened back home so now i know what tribes amma marry from feel me b

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:37 pm

[quote="Asraa"]i learned from my dads brother and my moms sister feel me they told me who not to marry and what happened back home so now i know what tribes amma marry from feel me b[/quote]

^^^^

you are the saddest and weakest person in somalinet. a garoob acting like she is younger her daughter. anyone who marries you should be declared insane. since you are a tigre mjerten, try to get a husband from ethiopia.

moms got most votes and dads zero. is this an accurate picture?

Ceelgabo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ceelgabo » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:56 pm

when we southerners call each other "cayaalka xaafada" and u got asked--who are u? we say "I'm cayaal madiina" or "cayaal Kismayo" etc --we play soccer and watch Hindi movies. that is all we ever did -enjoy life as usual --but u got kids who are daily reminded of their qabiil and how they are descended from Arabs --dellusional lies!

Kramer if people in North in Puntland and Somaliland are more Qabilist than how is it that they havent killed eacxh other over Qabil like the Moryaan Hwaiyes who killed anyone who has Majerteen or Dhulbahante or Warsengali and after they gor tired of killing Daroods they turned on themself at sub clan division. How is it that Isaaqs were able to settle their disputes without any intervention and without massacring each like the Hawiyes, how is it that Hartis were also able to settle their difference.

Is it that the more north you go the more civilized and smarter the Somalis become and more South you go the more uncivilized and dumber the Somalis become...

Asraa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Asraa » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:00 pm

maybe i will go to ethiopia and marry me some fine man as long as i dont see your dutty kind its all criss feel me b sometimes i aint got hope for somali men wallahi they are all disrespectful to there girls :S

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:00 pm

[quote="Asraa"]maybe i will go to ethiopia and marry me some fine man as long as i dont see your dutty kind its all criss feel me b sometimes i aint got hope for somali men wallahi they are all disrespectful to there girls :S[/quote]

Asraa,

I see you incorporate some Jamaican words in most of your responses. Cool Do you hang around some of my people in your hometown? I mean i see you used the words "dutty"and "criss". That is 1000% Jamaican. Cool

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:05 pm

[quote="#1baller"][quote="Asraa"]maybe i will go to ethiopia and marry me some fine man as long as i dont see your dutty kind its all criss feel me b sometimes i aint got hope for somali men wallahi they are all disrespectful to there girls :S[/quote]

Asraa,

I see you incorporate some Jamaican words in most of your responses. Cool Do you hang around some of my people in your hometown? I mean i see you used the words "dutty"and "criss". That is 1000% Jamaican. Cool[/quote]

^^^

a good somali man will never go near a middle aged garob with a low i.q like asraa? she is free, you can have her.

Asraa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Asraa » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:06 pm

ye ye ye i got bare jamo friends feel me and i no a lot of half jamos i be from t dot b we all talk this they faking it if they dont

Kramer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At Cawar's house, watching TV while Ina Baxar is practicing nursing on Cawar!

Postby Kramer » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:09 pm

[quote="#1baller"][quote="Asraa"]maybe i will go to ethiopia and marry me some fine man as long as i dont see your dutty kind its all criss feel me b sometimes i aint got hope for somali men wallahi they are all disrespectful to there girls :S[/quote]

Asraa,

I see you incorporate some Jamaican words in most of your responses. Cool Do you hang around some of my people in your hometown? I mean i see you used the words "dutty"and "criss". That is 1000% Jamaican. Cool[/quote]

Rasta-fari-boy hold your horses --cuz nobody is flirting witchu --its more likely that she have been raped by jamaicans --then hang out with them

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:12 pm

[quote="Asraa"]ye ye ye i got bare jamo friends feel me and i no a lot of half jamos i be from t dot b we all talk this they faking it if they dont[/quote]

haha.....you love the jamaican patois don't you? Cool Well I guess it's a no-brainer to assume you listen to dancehall music too right?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.