Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many of you guys will marry your kind.....aka qabiil...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Will you ever marry your cousin...????

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hiiraan boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: How many of you guys will marry your kind.....aka qabiil...

Postby Hiiraan boy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:09 pm

i will marry duduble (my reer abti) and only duduble

Naaima
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Vision, imagination and leadership make a succesful business BUT above all it's a team effort!

Postby Naaima » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:19 pm

Salam alaikum, qabiil doesn't matter when it comes to marriage, i'll stick with him as long as he's muslim and well educated

Warya_dude
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warya_dude » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:20 pm

^^How can you find a girl exactly from you sub-sub-clan if you life in the west? Laughing

Other then pre arranged marriage Laughing

Abdi_westldn
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Abdi_westldn » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:30 pm

could never fall for a hawiye, i dont understand their language. maybe sacad if i was hardpressed to find somalis.
but am not, so i will stick to darood Laughing

--------------------

this is not abdi

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:30 pm

Likely you'll end up just somali girl if you're lucky or other nationalities.

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:43 pm

[quote="zulaika"][quote="Lacageylacag"]what about the Issaq man and Ogaden girl wedding few weeks ago?

The Guy is hard core Issaq qabilist but loves his wife.

That is soooooooooooo somali.[/quote]

doesn't matter dee..coz dumarku qabiil malaha Laughing as for the hard core Isaaq qabilist dude marrying a non Isaq woman, trust me, midkale oo ina adeertiisa ah buu hargeysa ama burca ku guursan wax yadh kadib.[/quote]

That is soo true Laughing markay ila sadex caruura uu so tuurto, iya tiisi labad ku qabanaya Cool Isaaq style.................

Abdination
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Abdination » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:44 pm

My cousin ? we left that tradition back in Somalia, it should remain in Somalia. Need I remind you people when you marry your cousin, Your affairs is the FAMILY'S AFFAIR. and on top of that your like caged bird, Not alot of options are available when it comes to divorcement.

Karbaash_killa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Karbaash_killa » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:47 pm

Hiiran boi... My abtiyaal Maxamed camal (duduble) have got some chicks worth checking out..

By the way whats wrong with marrying some one from your clan... Surely its a bonus if i find some one who happen to be Sacad like me.. Cool I dont see it as a qabiil thing but as a bonus..

Nagin
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nagin » Wed May 02, 2007 12:18 pm

BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR KIDS PEOPLE Confused THEY BE ALL CONFUSED AND SHYT..WHEN THEY GROW UP......MY POINT IS WHAT I HAVE SEEN SOME PEOPLES MARRAGE DONT WORK WHEN BITH OUR FROM DIFFERNT CLAN THERES ALWAYS THIS BYCTHING GOING ON...BETWEEN THE IN-LAWS WHY GO THREW ALL THAT HEADHEACK AND JUST BE ONE HAPPY FAMILY ONE 1 CLAN ........STRESS FREE MARRAGE THATS WHAT I CALL IT....

Nagin
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nagin » Wed May 02, 2007 12:20 pm

[quote="Abdination"]My cousin ? we left that tradition back in Somalia, it should remain in Somalia. Need I remind you people when you marry your cousin, Your affairs is the FAMILY'S AFFAIR. and on top of that your like caged bird, Not alot of options are available when it comes to divorcement.[/quote]
YOU SHOULD NEVER LEAVE YOUR DAAKAN....... Shocked GOSH MOST OF YALL IS BRAINWASHED BY FREE-WESTERN MENTALTY.....

Edna69

Postby Edna69 » Mon May 07, 2007 12:13 am

NAGIN YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT MATE, WHY WILL YOUR KIDS CONFUSE JUST BECOUSE THEIR MUM AND DAD ARE DIFFERENT CLAN........ THAT IS ALOAD OF SHIT......HEY MY MUM AND DAD HAVE TOTALLY DIFFERENT CLANS, I AM NOT CONFUSED DOQON, DONT KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT................

Edna69

Postby Edna69 » Mon May 07, 2007 12:14 am

AND UF I WOULDNT MARRY MY COUSIN THAT IS REVOLTING....... WE ARE SAME BLOOD YOU CANT DO THAT.................

XidigtaJSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XidigtaJSL » Mon May 07, 2007 12:22 am

Isaq is a must in our family, nobody cares what sub clan of Isaq as long she is from Duriyada Reer Shekh Isxaaq

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Mon May 07, 2007 12:25 am

I don't plan stopping at one. Until polygamy is banned globally, I will keep marrying till every chick in the world knows about my ways. Cool

musika man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby musika man » Mon May 07, 2007 1:02 am

^^^

am marrying the most beautiful girl of every tribe, so when am crowned king of somalia, i will be a good monrach who treats all somali the same.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.