Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women are noble Mujahids

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Women are noble Mujahids

Postby paidmonk » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Especially the Somali woman, the most blessed of all women. They carry the burden of fathers who care more about their jobs and clans than their children. And that's a good scenario since many Somali women raise kids as single mothers - not by choice, but by circumstances created by war or the worthless "fathers."

God bless you, and continue the struggle to uplift the Somali community. I hope none of the women on this forum will be faced with bad husbands or the burden of providing for a household on their own

If I'm lucky enough to find a good Somali woman, I will treat her as though a servant were her husband.

:rose:

Mataan_Ciideed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Women are noble Mujahids

Postby Mataan_Ciideed » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:10 pm

see ladies, i told u that paidmonk doesn't mean any harm. he simply adores and respects somali women!.

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Thank you for understanding, my Dulbahante brother. You see why Dulbahantes and Ciise Maxamuds have lived with each other for so long. :up:

Shit... :lol: ... I just looked at when I posted that other topic, its been exactly 7 days since I made that topic. Are you a psychic? :evil:

Mataan_Ciideed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mataan_Ciideed » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 pm

:lol: :lol:

well i just knew that ciise riyoole love women as much as they love their valued goats!. plus, i was certain u were on some good hydro, and it takes 7 days for the dro to completely leave your system!!.

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Actually, I was totally pure when I made that post. I haven't smoked in like 3 months actually. :mrgreen:

I feel good about myself right now.

Well, I gotta go and hit up some bars (courtesy of a fake ID), its Friday and 6pm here, time to start pouring liquid poison down my throat... :P

ire.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ire. » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Oh, so it hasn't died of binge drinking.

Babygirl-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Babygirl- » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:59 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.