Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

when u & ur friend like the same guy

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: when u & ur friend like the same guy

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Warsan I see what you mean, if the 10 girls aren't technically friends and if he technically wasn't taking them all out at the same time or lying to each one as he "talked" to her. Lakin what are the chances? Maybe I'm just being cynical here in doubting his good intentions lol

About the coming to the father to ask for a girl, that's a bit forward lakin it's something that is part of Somali culture. If my father, "gave me away" though I'd be well pissed. He once told me that it was his prerogative and he could if he wanted to lakin I think he was just saying that cause I had annoyed him :lol:

ps you should always be prepared for the worst, it's easy enough to avoid the bad boys lakin there is no telling whether the "good" guy is actually going to be a good husband, especially Somalis who actually proudly say things like "been ku soo gali..." as if it's something lagu faano.

Warsan_Star_Muslimah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsan_Star_Muslimah » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Good intentions Lol, even I wouldn't take it that far. His doing it only for himself, no one else. But maybe he really clicked with girl, we should give the benefit of doubt.

I tell you girl, I am glad my father is old. This is more then giving away I tell you, it is underhand forcing. :x

Old School Somalis are weird wallahi, they would do strange practises, one of them being the discussion at hand. These days I don't see it any more, funnily enough though, I see it present in my generation but some of them have incorporated these old school practises. For the most part now days, people tend to just sit back and watch, then make a move when they are sure they really like this person. Which leaves out dating her friend next. :|

Must you depress a girl even more. Yeah wallahi, it is just so sad and at the same time so scary, no one wants to end up with a nightmare. :down: Then eventually a divorce. Lets not forget guys change once you marry them, and that is the most disappointing part wallahi.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:30 pm

lol why are you glad your father is old?

"people tend to just sit back and watch, then make a move when they are sure they really like this person."

You know what, I think that's how it should be. Have a truly good reason when you're actually approaching this person unless of course it's love at first sight then you haven't a moment to lose :lol:

About them changing when you get married, I think it was the show he was putting on that he just leaves behind. That's why I think it's a good idea to court a guy for a long enough period that you notice what's behind the broad shoulders and cute smile. Most of us are too busy admiring the show noo loo dhigaayo that we don't ask the right questions. Horta have you noticed as well, gabdhaha who are perfectly good catches, settling for obvious wastemen after they reach a certain age? Now that is depressing. At least the others pretend to be all that.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Perfect Order,
Such xasid you are, why did I get into this discussion? It is depressing me out! You could've warned me! I so should've said, continue the discussion.
:| , You were in this discussion before me, I just jumped to the end and interjected something that was a bit off topic. I didn't even read the previous opinions. But I have good formula when the following formers are in a topic

WSM- Mostly agree, idealistic, i hope it's true
BV- Traumatized, young, should quit s'net before she commits suicide
Murax- disregard, disregard, what a f'd up world

:lol:

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:16 pm

For girls, it's the chicks before dicks game... For guys, it's rock paper scissors fair game and let's see who she'll like better type of shit! :lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:18 pm

For girls, it's the chicks before dicks game... For guys, it's rock paper scissors fair game and let's see who she'll like better type of shit! :lol:
Soo true :lol:

girls are way too serious about these things :lol:

Kitten stop hanging out with guys, jaajuusad ba tahay :x

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Soo true :lol:

girls are way too serious about these things :lol:

Kitten stop hanging out with guys, jaajuusad ba tahay :x
Sxb, I've mastered the male brain it's not even funny! I know what ya'll are thinkin half of the time! :roll: :roll:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Sxb, I've mastered the male brain it's not even funny! I know what ya'll are thinkin half of the time! :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: I bet no guy can play you..

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:25 pm

:| I doubt it, it's probably bad for your health to "think that you know" how we think, and what is on your mind. I suggest you stop your futile efforts, because an imitation is always an imperfect reflection of the original.

I still love you tho :D :rose:

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Grandpa lol I drop them like it's hot the minute I sense bullshidh.

PO, I have experience since I've grown up around like 80 boys and shit. It all started in elementary. Then in middle school, I clowned with the boys, ate with them, fought with them(ooh I used to be GRREEEAT at booto, talkin shit and fighting boys.) I started being a tad more girly in high school by hanging out with more girls yet half of the football & basketball team went to my MIDDLE SCHOOL... So, there you have it! I may not be telepathic but 9/10 I know how a guy would react to any given situation!

Oh btw, it's not an effort hun, it's just me observing! Don't get mad nicca, get glad Ziplock bag. :kiss:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:52 pm

True experience, I can understand, but then through experience you come to know people through patterns created by other people. And yeah if you have enough experience patterns do emerge, but that is only limited to your personal experience.

I bet you know don't know what I'm thinkg 8-)

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:53 pm

There's personality and there's actions. I never said I could look at a fool and tell what he's thinking. I said situation then I know what a dude would do/say.

I bet you know don't know what I'm thinkg 8-)[/quote]

Cheese balls?
Last edited by sexy-kitten on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 pm

True experience, I can understand, but then through experience you come to know people through patterns created by other people. And yeah if you have enough experience patterns do emerge, but that is only limited to your personal experience.

I bet you know don't know what I'm thinkg 8-)

Cheese balls?
:lol: :lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:59 pm

:| were ruining the thread

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:46 am

Actually I'd love to be able to tell what a guy was thinking. Some people are more predictable than others but estimation in not an exact scince so it would be cool to know exactly what they were thinking...but that might not be so healthy :?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.