Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ever been in more than 1 relationship ? can it work ??

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: ever been in more than 1 relationship ? can it work ??

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Horta, isn't it wrong to lead people on? :| How can I talk to one person in the hopes that I might marry them, and then talk to another in that similar fashion last but not least I'm feeling the 3rd faraax the most and know I will marry him as soon as he asks? :-O What about the other two guys....I have also noticed that Somalis see this as fine, but to me it seems morally wrong. What do you lot think?

Alpha, Like I have the guts to ask any dude to stick around. :lol: It is disrespectful, I guess desperate times calls for desperate measures.

- Anyways for now I'm off. :up:

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:29 pm

:lol: :lol:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Veil,

I agree, I think it's wrong to lead people on. The thing is, I think most people blur the line between being a friend and being a flirt. Then there are the many who feel even talking to someone of the opposite gender in friendly terms is suggestive. It becomes difficult to know where the line even is.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Horta, isn't it wrong to lead people on? :| How can I talk to one person in the hopes that I might marry them, and then talk to another in that similar fashion last but not least I'm feeling the 3rd faraax the most and know I will marry him as soon as he asks? :-O What about the other two guys....I have also noticed that Somalis see this as fine, but to me it seems morally wrong. What do you lot think?

Alpha, Like I have the guts to ask any dude to stick around. :lol: It is disrespectful, I guess desperate times calls for desperate measures.

- Anyways for now I'm off. :up:
I feel the same way, it is not good to lead people on, I certainly wouldn't want it happen to me, but most likely you will find out sooner or later that the person isn't into you but just keeping you around for unknown reasons.

I think I will start to feel bad later on, right now it is just 8-)

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 am

It's not leading on if you never promised them anything, besides he is probably doing the same thing to you.Only Few females do this though, most feamles focus at one person at the time.Laakin nimanka boqolaal bey shukaansan at the same time, anyway it's good to have options.

soomalidu waxay tidhaah naagi kuna way shukaansata midna way ka guursata.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:10 am

It's not leading on if you never promised them anything, besides he is probably doing the same thing to you.Only Few females do this though, most feamles focus at one person at the time.Laakin nimanka boqolaal bey shukaansan at the same time, anyway it's good to have options.

While it is good to have options,it is very disrecpectful and deceiteful to those involved.Unless of cause,one were to be an openly communicated situation.

KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KingMJ » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Only two :lol: :lol:

You can talk to as many girls as you want... you're not married there's no commitment until the nikah fam.
Is this also vice-versa?

Do you think we girls should be chatting to multiple guys at the end choosing the one we like? :)

But girls learnt from us guys now and they do this too SMH :down:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:51 am

While it is good to have options,it is very disrecpectful and deceiteful to those involved.Unless of cause,one were to be an openly communicated situation.
The problem is, there are to many players out there who have no intention of settling down anytime soon.They will lead you on and play with ur emotions.How many women waited for a guy to propose in yrs , why they waste their precious time on someone who is not ready is beyond me.

Khiyaamada ma fiicna nabsiga dadka wa la iska ilaaliya.Laakin dada ilaahy ka baqaneyn oo waqtigaaga ka luminaya.Pple who are not ready to get married yet, should't be in a relationships at all and be honest about it.

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:06 pm

I know someone who's been with a guy for 7 years, for 7 years they've been in the process of getting married. That is just sad.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:23 pm

I know someone who's been with a guy for 7 years, for 7 years they've been in the process of getting married. That is just sad.
U think one of them is holding on for chance of the other to change? Must be one very patient chick.

If communicated openly,some people do stay together (not in the physical sense) to help each other reach their goals.

The only example i ever saw and was really amazed was a distant cousin who was with the guy for almost 8 years before they got married.

For some folks,having something there without any sexually frenzy is all they need and are capable of it.As rare as it may be.

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:45 pm

The thing is Tusshi my dear Muushi lol,

When a guy says we'll get married, then forms an excuse to why it cannot happen, and then says we will get married again, and then forms another excuse. In the meantime the years are going, it is safe to assume then, he is leading you on.

The obviously it depends on the case, but generally when your with someone and you want to get married, because you feel that your at that stage, yet they don't want to but don't tell you, that is being lead on.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Veiled,garbasaar qurux.

Somaalidu waxay dhahaan,lax walba meesha ee isdigto ayaa lagu qalaa.

If she went into this whole relationship for marriage and it didnt happen for few years,maxaa meesha dhigay?

Aniga waxaan ka hadlayaa;others who get into such a situation while fully aware marriage isnt in the pic for a long time.

Saas ayaan udhahay,waa naag samir badan.

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 pm

So true tuushi, qof walbo waa meeshay is dhigtay. At the same time it is so sad to witness. Naagaha are also very soft, the fall in love and then tend to be blinded by that, and unlike the guys time is more important for us (especially if they want a family).

There are also other complications, for example getting married to a guy who's family might not like you and you've been with him for so long. It is so sad then for you to be divorced due to family reasons. :-O All those years. :down:

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 pm

It can be very sad indeed.

But dnt u learn that a little earlier when u still have a chance to exit before kids or heavy attachements come into play.

I know what u mean.They fall in love and make themselves believe time will change the person.

I know it might sound heartless and cold,but no one should subject themselves into being married to a family that dislikes u.The moment u realize u r not wanted there(i am not talking abt his sisters getting territorial etc) but seriously dislike by his parents,walk away.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Seems the solution to the above is to talk to as many people as you can for the purpose of marriage, just in case. :|

If it's done right, it shouldn't take years to meet someone's parents. That's foolish.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.