Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Random Q

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Random Q

Postby Murax » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:57 pm

If You ladies knew the Woman Your Husband took as a 2nd Wife, would You wanna fight Her or could You be civil with Her?

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Random Q

Postby SiennaEarth » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:00 pm

I would be civil with her. I mean I wouldn't want my husband to get a second wife but if he did and I couldn't do anything about it and was in a situation where I was forced to stay. Then I'd be civil with her. No point of fighting and arguing. I'll become friends with her if anything. We can help each other baby sit etc.. That way our children would be closer, they are siblings after all.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:05 pm

I would be civil with her. I mean I wouldn't want my husband to get a second wife but if he did and I couldn't do anything about it and was in a situation where I was forced to stay. Then I'd be civil with her. No point of fighting and arguing. I'll become friends with her if anything. We can help each other baby sit etc.. That way our children would be closer, they are siblings after all.

Wow, Your patience is def uncommon.

btw, thanks for giving me some very nice selling points :mrgreen:

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Murax you dead beat Somali father, one wife is good for you.

If 0 makes you a al-shaabi qhat chewer, what about 2?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Murax you dead beat Somali father, one wife is good for you.

If 0 makes you a al-shaabi qhat chewer, what about 2?

:lol: :lol: :lol: At least You're a funny troll

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:31 pm

What did the other do to me? Chances are,she had no idea i existed either until then.if i wanna have beef,it will be with him and will be civil with her.

if that arrangement isnt working,the exit is there. :blessed:

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:37 pm

What did the other do to me? Chances are,she had no idea i existed either until then.if i wanna have beef,it will be with him and will be civil with her.

if that arrangement isnt working,the exit is there. :blessed:
Exactly chances are she didn't know either so we're the victims in all this. And if there is anyone worthy of fighting with and taking anger out on, it would be him :|

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:45 pm

If You ladies knew the Woman Your Husband took as a 2nd Wife, would You wanna fight Her or could You be civil with Her?

Maxaa naagta ii geenaya maan isaga saliid karkareysa madaxa kaga shubo.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Maxaa naagta ii geenaya maan isaga saliid karkareysa madaxa kaga shubo.
burning his face and ruining his life for good ? they don't even do that to rapist, child molesters etc why would you do that to someone who you love/loved and may have children with, maskax la'aan. :pacspit: :pacspit:

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:16 pm

There would be no fight or anger towards the new wife...he just broke the first marriage.
:Shrug:

Shahnoor

Postby Shahnoor » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am

I wouldn't fight with her. Instead I would shift my anger towards him.

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Pardon me Murax for the random question I am about to ask you...

If your significant other (wife) fell in love with another woman and has a zero love for you, what would you do? Would you be civil & try to convince your wife to come back or pull the hair of the other woman?

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Unless you're some semi literate Somali or Khaleeji oday or a recovering sex addict who can't bear the thought of being tied down to one woman for the rest of his life , I don't understand why you would even concern yourself with this topic?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Pardon me Murax for the random question I am about to ask you...

If your significant other (wife) fell in love with another woman and has a zero love for you, what would you do? Would you be civil & try to convince your wife to come back or pull the hair of the other woman?

I think You meant fell in love with another Man right?

In that case, that means the marriage is broken, its too late. Personally, ofcourse I understand why no Woman would be okay with their Man marrying another Wife. My Grandad had a lot, and I always observed the siblings (My Aunts/Uncs) that do not have the same mother are not particularly close and in some cases have huge rivalries and bitterness for each other. For that reason, for me the juice is not worth the squeeze by having a dysfunctional family who will grow up resenting each other.

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:51 pm

No, i wrote another woman on purpose...just keeping up with your question scenario (2 women and a man) :lol:

Anyway, the point I was trying to make you have already answered...

Men...women...our feelings are the same, so we shouldnt harm other peoples' feelings and we should always be respectful of one another even if we do not view things the same way.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.