Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 50/50 Generation.

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
0sman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The 50/50 Generation.

Postby 0sman » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:55 am

I knew that was the issue but had to get you take the time to reply just for the sake of it. :troll:

Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amira143 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:56 am

A man who competes with his wife's earnings I don't think loves her very much or he suffers from egoistic issues. Stay away from those type of men. Secondly in Islam what's ours is ours and what's his is ours. Alhamdulilah. Why stress with 9-5.. I would happily be a stay at home wifey. As easily as I could be out there making a dollar or two.
What about if the woman is the one competing, either making equally or more than him and accepts her.. Does that also mean she doesn't love him enough and is suffering from egoistic issues? and would a better solution be to drop her and go for the stay home wifey, who will basically do her things and lyleeching

Some men though admire women, who is competenet,not sure if it's a bad thing......A good looking woman with some is just what they want and need :lol:

ps: always assumed Amira was the whip cracking type so I must stop with these stereotypes :lol:

Firstly marriage is a union,team,one unit. If there's any competitiveness from either party then there are obvious issues present witch will lead to divorce. Secondly what's this "if the wife is a stay at home then she's a leech" business?? Islamically thats the correct conduct and duty. Applying the sharee’ah rules in to our life's will only make us successful. This "leeching" mindset is a cadaan man mentality dropped that. ;) and as for the "whip crack" laawd what in the heaves gave you that idea lool yes please don't assume..

I'm a miskeenad.com

Malachite
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Malachite » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:15 am

^ :lol: Gotchu' :up:

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:18 pm

I highly doubt that Osman. Do you mind answering that question? How old are you, really.

0sman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby 0sman » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:28 am

Did you reach the big 3 0 yet? If not then start calling me 'aboowe' already.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:11 am

Women seem to know the hadith, islamic tradition and diinta very well when it comes to money and finances, but when the subject of polygamy comes up, all of sudden they want to talk about modern times.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:31 pm

She wants to be a "stay-at-home" wife, marry her breh. :Heh:

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:40 pm

Ask your family/qabil to find you a husband (make sure he works/preys 5 times a day), if you don't have one go to a reputable mosque, preferably Somali. :up:
Work part time/full time if you want a good life.
Today unlike before its harder for the male to have the provider role due to the cost of living crisis specially in the west. Thats why if you want a prosperous life/marriage its better to be partners (professionals married).
The current system in the west has been designed to create conflict in the family, hence why divorce has increased to keep us distracted from the bigger picture !
MissBonita, you sound like a proper lady and not like these *western* women (not ladies) with delusions of grandeur regarding the false sense of worth (aka asking for the world, when they deserve a slap), i wish you luck.

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Women seem to know the hadith, islamic tradition and diinta very well when it comes to money and finances, but when the subject of polygamy comes up, all of sudden they want to talk about modern times.

LOL Runta maa rabta? A lot of women wouldn't have any issues with polygamy if it was done properly. When an unemployed Farax gets married knocks you up, then runs off to some village in Somalia and marries someone half his age, then expects you to send him caydh money to take care of him and his new wife ..how can you NOT have a problem with polygamy?

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Star..thanks walal

I know there are a lot of factors at play ..but to be honest men just need to step up to the plate. I wake up every morning and hustle like a man, I wasn't made to hustle I was made to tend to a flock of children and create a happy home, a home filled with love, mercy and compassion, a place where my Odey can recharge so he can hustle on behalf of me and my children. And another thing, Somali brothers now have this expectation of us women, they want us to hustle as hard as they do then come home and hustle some more. Waxaas waa waali.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Your welcome, you have a good outlook for a young Somali lady, sadly i can't say that for other deluded sisters.
I wish all my sisters in finding a prosperous mate who can provide for your needs as a homemaker however the majority of Somali males (30+) just do not have those incomes to sustain a great living standard of large family on his own.
I also agree that the males in the community have utterly failed the women to put it bluntly however its also your responsibility to correct this problem,Somali males(30+)have a self esteem problem, but i think the Millennial (us) generation etc this is changing. :up: Also sadly Marriage is in crisis in the west too and just not in our community.

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:59 am

I am sorry I don't think it is my job to mould a boy into a man. I am responsible for myself, my responsibility is to be a dutiful servant to Allah swt, be good to my parents and be a loyal wife when I get married. Nowhere in my job description does it say to find a broken Farax with low moral and build him into a man. Nope.

Expresso
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Expresso » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:31 pm

Walaal, where are these weirdos you mention that want a woman to hustle like a man? :? wuxuu wa maxay :lol:

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Expresso ..I am a freak magnet I met all sorts of weirdos ..just my luck

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.