Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mac Lipstick

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Mac Lipstick

Postby EvolSyawla » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:44 am

So while there are a few topics on makeup, I just wanted to get some ideas from my stylish snetters for lipsticks I'm getting sent over nxt week.

What is your favorite type/finish and color?

Matte is difficult bcz of how drying it can be for me, but it makes my lips look so plump, I love it lol

Was just advised about this beauty:
Heroine - Matte - lighter purple

Cyber - Satin - dark purple, soooo delish

Hang-up - Cremeshene - deep berry burgundy type

:dj: SHOPPINGGG loll

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Re: Mac Lipstick

Postby EvolSyawla » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:25 am

NO ONE WEARS MAC?

lolll :lol:

Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amira143 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:31 am

Ruby woo is my current addition. :kiss:

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby EvolSyawla » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:33 am

Other than the Woo lol, I have that as well. And Honey Love. And Retro (going to get another of that)

What's your next best? (or want to get)?

Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amira143 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:36 am

The Russian red or I might try out the nude colours next.

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby EvolSyawla » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:41 am

R.Red is gorgeous. For nudes, be very careful, it has to compliment your skin and not contrast too much, or else it'll be like you ate sand loll That was my first experience with nude. I'd suggest Honey love, but go with a nice color that suits you best (they have ALOT of different hues).

Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amira143 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:51 am

:lol: @ate sand. Yes nudes are a bit tricky to pull off. I never tried pink. :? Mind you I might try that next.

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby EvolSyawla » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:15 am

Drool. I had a YSL in that range, but not as bright. This looks faaaab. Too bright for Hargeisa though :lol:

Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amira143 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:00 am

^^ It sure is a segsi colour doe. Lmao. I can imagine the. "Bal eega tan waxay soo marsatay dhibnahayda subxaanaka ya cadiim" :lol:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Wsup with all the xaliimos walking around with black, green, blue, purple lipsticks lol

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:34 pm

So I got curious about the history behind its use and found this answer.

Why do girls wear lipstick?
In a history class I learned that in ancient Rome, prostitutes wore red on their lips to advertise that they would do oral (much as women do
today with tongue studs). As it does happen today, yesterday's prostitute fashion is emulated by women at large since they see men flocking to
the prostitutes on the street. Even today, the fashions worn by prostitutes will be the "in" thing in a year or two.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 118AAk680C

:dead:

Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amira143 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:57 pm

:roll:

Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amira143 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Wsup with all the xaliimos walking around with black, green, blue, purple lipsticks lol

Lmao. Okay I get purple, lakin green and black.. Advo :comeon:

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby EvolSyawla » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:12 pm

So I got curious about the history behind its use and found this answer.

Why do girls wear lipstick?
In a history class I learned that in ancient Rome, prostitutes wore red on their lips to advertise that they would do oral (much as women do
today with tongue studs). As it does happen today, yesterday's prostitute fashion is emulated by women at large since they see men flocking to
the prostitutes on the street. Even today, the fashions worn by prostitutes will be the "in" thing in a year or two.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 118AAk680C

:dead:

Lolll war nadaaf, ain no one trying to look like a prostitute. Btw...plz don't use Yahoo answers as a reference... :?

Advo, I've seen black and purple. But green and blue? And shes not on a runway? Lol I don't know what xalimos you're around walaal.

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby EvolSyawla » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:37 am

Film Noir - Satin

Amira, Heroine turned out to be too purple =( Look at this beaut. *drool*

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.