Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Infant Genital Mutilation

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Infant Genital Mutilation

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:55 am

Save Your Babies!!!

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:56 am

You Have Been WARNED!!!

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:08 pm

I started working on the following post (which I will divide into 3 or more separate posts for easier reading) more than a year ago in response to a member's comments/questions on this thread. My hope is that many children, especially babies will be protected from torture and mutilation.

May God enlighten the Somali people. Aamiin.

Light

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:27 pm

The Circumcision Con

A Perfect War Crime

Part One

• Gripped By Fear, They Do Not Hear
[/size]

• By LoveandLight

• Split into three,

they think they are free.

Happily dissociated,

they remain placated.

Hospitals Are The Premier Terror Centers In The World!

Baby Boys Are The Most Terrorized, Tortured, Mutilated, And Traumatized Human Beings On Earth! This Is By Design. You See, Baby Boys Will Grow Up To Become Strong Men.

Assalaamu Caleykum.

I joined SomaliNet Forums expressly to inform the Somali people about the many harms of Genital Mutilation of both genders. I cannot believe that I am trying to convince people that the Terrorizing and Torture of children, especially babies is EVIL! I strongly believe that it is a moral imperative and a matter of great urgency that I share this Vital information with the Somali people. My efforts at sharing this painful and uncomfortable truth with the Somali people have been very successful. The truth shall not remain hidden! Mutilated males have a right to know what was done to them. Parents deserve to be educated about the anatomy and important functions of the prepuce (buuryo/beejo/balag), and how the prepuce is indispensable to the Mechanics of Sexual Intercourse. I cannot believe that there are some people who think that the terrorizing, torture, and mutilation of children is acceptable! One must understand that most of these people themselves have been terrorized, tortured, mutilated, and traumatized. What you have, then, is Nearly the Entire Population of a Country that has been severely DAMAGED (Psychologically, Emotionally, Physically, Sexually, Etc.)!!!

It is shocking for many people to hear talk about not mutilating boys. There are many people who are affronted by talk of leaving girls intact. It is inconceivable to them! In the brutalizing of boys and girls, one fact remains the same:

• The Child Will In Most Cases Experience Near-Death Excruciating Pain (Babies Will Feel More PAIN On A Greater Part Of The Body For Longer Than An Older Child!!!)!!! The Child Will Suffer Long After The Torture And Mutilation!!!

A Heartfelt Thanks To My Supporters, And To Those People Who Have Shared Their Stories.

If I have reached just one person and spurred their interest in learning more about the terrorizing, torture, and mutilation of boys, all my efforts at informing the Somali people would have been worth it. In my thread on Male Genital Mutilation https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 8&t=355455, I have met some like-minded people. Some people said that they would protect their children. Praise be to Allah! I have also read, in other threads, people who are just as perplexed as I am about the unnecessary circumcision performed on boys. I was deeply pleased to read some members say that they would NOT circumcise their children. Superstitions can't keep the people blind and deaf forever. Many people are starting to wake up!

My goal is to reach many people with this Vital information. And there is a lot more information (articles, studies, statistics, and my own personal commentary and analysis, etc.) that I would like to share. There is a lot of work to do! Important and Urgent information has been made available to the Somali people.

How can the terrorized, tortured, and mutilated fathers visit Terror, Near-Death Excruciating Pain and Suffering on their baby boys?!!! The torture and mutilation of baby boys is considerably more traumatic than what older children experience!!

• The Prepuce contains blood vessels, and tens of thousands of nerve endings! The Prepuce of baby boys is fused to the Glans Penis, so the Criminals-in-White have to crush the Prepuce in order to prevent the Baby from Bleeding to Death (many babies have DIED as a result of this unnecessary and inhumane surgery!). The Prepuce has many functions, one of which is immunological. Please keep an open mind and research the important functions of the Prepuce for yourself.

As the Nervous System of the babies is immature, they will feel more PAIN on a Greater part of the body.

This suggests that not only do babies experience pain much like adults but that they also have a much lower pain threshold.

http://psychcentral.com/news/2015/04/23 ... 83823.html

You Have Been WARNED!!! You Cannot Claim Ignorance! Respect And Protect Your Boys!!! Afford your boys the same protection that you would your girls! (God, I'm hoping you would protect any female children that you are blessed with!) Save Your Baby Boys From A Calamity WORSE Than DEATH!!!

Many people will view a man who was not mutilated as unclean or a Gaal (Infidel). That the lucky male was spared terror, torture, horrific trauma, sexual dysfunction, along with many other problems is not pondered upon.

To some Somali people (most are ignorant about reproductive anatomy), a buuryaqab (intact) female is downright shocking! I am not surprised, then, when people are shocked by my advocating for the Rights of male children. Male and female children have a God-given Right to be protected from Torture and to have intact sexual organs. Males are people too!

It takes a strong human being to admit that they were wrong and that they made a Horrendous mistake. The Torture And Mutilation of male and female children in our motherland went on for millennia (and is still going on!) because parents, religious leaders, and others are not willing to entertain the idea that what they have done to their children is Injurious. Religious texts are also used to justify Female Genital Mutilation! So, saying Male Genital Mutilation is supported by Hadiths will not give credibility to this Barbaric Ritual.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:12 am

The Circumcision Con

A Perfect War Crime

L. A. Light

Part Two

Sexual Tyranny

The Makings Of A Psychopath

Have you ever wondered how some of the most Heinous Criminals (murderers. pedophiles, serial rapists, terrorists, etc.) in the world got their start? How did they become this way? Some might say that some of these criminals might have a chemical imbalance. What caused this imbalance? What was their childhood like? Well, for many the PERVERSION and DAMAGE of their brains happened during Infancy before normal brain and sexual development could take place. The Terrorizing, Torture, and Mutilation of babies will DAMAGE and SCAR them FOR LIFE! The Horrific Trauma visited on a Tiny Helpless Baby will DAMAGE his Brain/Nervous System and Heart -- among many other areas of the body! It is a Systematic CORRUPTION of the Human Being! We do not know the extent of the DAMAGE caused to the child! To be sure, not all criminals were tortured and/or mutilated as children. But there is a definite connection between the torture, mutilation, and abuse of children and violence in society. One needs only to look at a our Godforsaken homeland, and the plight of the Somali people.

Doctors Opposing Circumcision
Genital Integrity Policy Statement

Excerpted From Chapter Six: Long-Term Adverse Effects Of Circumcision

Social Effects

Laumann (1997) reported that 77 percent of the adult males in the National Health and Social Life Survey (1992) were circumcised.37 The effects of this wounding by circumcision have been discussed above. Goldman (1997) argues extensively that the result of having so many emotionally and sexually injured males in a society would produce undesirable social effects.46

Goldman (1997) suggests that men who were neonatally circumcised would be more likely to suffer from low self-esteem, to avoid intimacy in male-female relationships, and a higher incidence of divorce.46 Moreover, he says neonatal circumcision may cause a higher incidence of unnecessary surgery, and of adult violence, including suicide, rape, and murder.46

Baker (1996) argues that men harbor rage toward their mothers for their circumcision. She also identifies a connection between sexual violence, rape, and neonatal circumcision.47 DeMause (1996) connects perinatal circumcision trauma with increases in teenage suicide and social violence.48

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision. ... ent06.html

It is known that Horrific Trauma and Violence inflicted on children will cause psychological and emotional problems, and increase the likelihood that the children will exhibit behavioral problems and violent tendencies. Babies Mutilated WITHOUT anesthesia (most babies will be Tortured!!!) will exhibit signs of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). PLEASE Protect Your Babies!!!

What Parent, After Being Informed of This Horrendous Fact, Could Put Their Babies Through This?!!! Some Mothers Know That Their Babies Will Experience EXCRUCIATING PAIN, Yet They ALLOW This INHUMANITY!!!

A lot of men cannot and will not accept that their Manhood was stolen from them! Males would do well to inform themselves about their bodies. Allow your sons to experience life with their Manhood intact. It is a gift that was bestowed upon them by Allah!

Many mutilated females realize that what was done to them is not Normal or right. Many women have vowed that their daughters will never experience the inhumanity that is inflicted on most Somali girls.

Fathers, PLEASE Protect Your Sons, Especially Babies!!!

Don't let what others do to their children, or what might have been done to you, force you to make a Colossal Mistake. Since your children are not your property, and you are not the one who gave the child the Prepuce, you have no right to take it away! And DO NOT say, "It is a religious duty!" Allah said nothing of Torturing and Mutilating children (male or female) in The Holy Quran. You would think that the Torture and Mutilation of children is an Absolute Command from Allah, the way some people use religion to Terrorize, Torture, and Mutilate their Children!

Remember, the Criminals-in-White will use whatever method that they can to Dupe Parents into Terrorizing, Torturing, and Mutilating their children! Many people trust their parents, religious leaders, scholars, and doctors completely. History will show that these institutions are the premier abusers of the Human Spirit! Religion can be Corrupted (Allah Has Promised To Protect The Holy Quran; Some Hadith Are Not Historically Accurate, And Some Are Suspected Of Being Outright Fabrications!)!

The So-called Hadiths, which have caused the Terrorizing, Torture, Mutilation, Traumatizing, and Enslavement of Hundreds of Millions of male children Contradict so many Quranic Verses and Hadiths!! These are some of the shocking things that one learns when one keeps an open mind! There will be a post devoted to these contradictions, insha Allah.

Somalia is a Balkanized Nation of Terrorized, Tortured, Mutilated, and Traumatized People! Balkanized Somalia is beset with Perpetual Man-Made and Natural (the Wrath of God) Calamities. What Goes Around Comes Around!

Hold Your Children Tight.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:40 pm

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:58 am

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sun May 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Do Not Let the Demons Rape Your Baby Boys!

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:28 pm

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:34 pm

All children deserve to be protected from abuse and torture!

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:42 pm

I have a lot of work to get to.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:17 am

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:53 am

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:36 am

I want to do something! I must do something!

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:23 am

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.