Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Female kacsi - taboo or myth?

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Re: Female kacsi - taboo or myth?

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:57 am

:lol: I know :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:51 am

What the question says: is it a taboo or myth?

Basically, the DailyFail has peed me right off. I am trying to be very ladylike and discrete but Allahu tacaala aclam what's on my mind.
In one day, I am to cope with Halle Berry's baby-loving model ex, that qadhadhaf (read: rough & rugged) accessory that Sofia Vergara takes with her everywhere, and who the freak are those men posing around Amber Rose?

No, do not post the pics here, I do not intend for others to share the danbi or to get the thread moved to extreme.

Be honest ladies, when nice men are around you, how would you like to act and how do you really act?
NB: Nice is used here to replace less xalaal words/phrases which you may indulge in your mind instead.

:o

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:35 pm

BV since when did you come back :lupe:.
A couple of days ago. How have you been?
Hope all is well with you. I'm great, thank you asking. Between us I didn't know if you'd be back so I contemplated posting a relationship thread, you know kind of like how Chief Gordon calls out to batman (a sign of distress). And just when I was about to lose hope you arrive. :o . Reports say there has been a 200% decline in these type of threads since you left, but figures are now up. :D

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Hope all is well with you. I'm great, thank you asking. Between us I didn't know if you'd be back so I contemplated posting a relationship thread, you know kind of like how Chief Gordon calls out to batman (a sign of distress). And just when I was about to lose hope you arrive. :o . Reports say there has been a 200% decline in these type of threads since you left, but figures are now up. :D
Unacceptable, I can't imagine how difficult it was for you during that time :wow:

Looking forward to participating in a relationship thread started by you though :up: :mrgreen:

Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada

Postby Daff » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:16 pm

:lupe:

Estranged

Postby Estranged » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Alwayslove, forumkan wax yaalaha hadaad so hadal qaadid freak ba lagu qoraya.Soomalida waxa ka dhaadhacsan inay naagto dareen laheyn and sex is all about the mans needs.

We're supposed just lay there, spread our legs and say tafadal ya cami.And when he is finish with his one second of action waa just shower and iska seexo.If you start demanding things he start thiniking you slept with the whole town.waxa laga hor keenaya..hayaay naa wax yaalahan ya ka baray...so tii aad laheyd virgin baan ahey.Then the xoolo goes to baadiya looking for a virgin thinking with his irbad G with one second action the poor girl wont look down on him...he will feel like a king few months...tills the boy next door take over his job.

Nin somali ah maxa dhib haysta..wax kasta dadkeeno ceeb bay ka dhigaan.
That sounds depressing, lol! How do women cope with all that sexual frustration? In Islam you're allowed to divorce your husband if he doesn't sexually satisfy you, as one of the main purposes of marriage is to fulfil your desires so that you don't have to look elsewhere. Unfortunately not many women know this. :snoop:
I guess perhaps one of the main reasons women cheat on their husbands is due to this sexual frustration that built up within them. Of course both men and women have desires, Allah has created it in both of us. But traditionally women are expected to be more modest and shy than men, so many men mistakenly believe that this desire doesn't exist in women. :lol:
A famous Muslim scholar once said (I forgot his name), that women have 99 times more desire than men, but Allah has blessed them with modesty. :oops:
Interestingly, it's a known fact that women enjoy sex way more than men, but men are more open about their desire for it. :roll:
It's haraam for a husband to selfishly satisfy himself and ignore his wife's desires. The Messenger of Allah (SAW) is reported to have said: “One of you should not fulfil one’s (sexual) need from one’s wife like an animal, rather there should be between them foreplay of kissing and words.” Marriage is a contract where both parties promise to fulfil each other's needs (nikaah literally means sexual contract), he is breaking the contract if he ignores her needs. :x
Just my take on the whole thread.

Estranged

Postby Estranged » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:25 pm

^ Also, this shows the importance of seeking (Islamic) knowledge. Diinta hadaan baranin you won't know your rights. :(
If he asks how you know about this stuff (when you demand your rights), you can just say you came across it when you were studying hadeeths and refer him to it. He can't say anything to that! :clap:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:16 pm

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Somebody needs to open up a fire hydrant up in this bitch. :holdup:

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:46 pm

You have someone to channel those feelings to, us single people iska gacan galne :lol:
I hope you don't mean it literally. :lol:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:03 pm

You have someone to channel those feelings to, us single people iska gacan galne :lol:
I hope you don't mean it literally. :lol:
:dead:

lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:22 pm

I'm confused. Yes it exists. How do I act around men that I am attracted to? Smile, maybe flirt a lil.. obviously, biologically, when you feel 'a certain way' about a person, things can happen in certain regions hahaha. But that doesn't happen all the time- at least for me.

But yeah, main point is it definitely exists and I hate the fact that society makes out like sex is a man's thing and women can't be as sexual as men.
Ali ibn Abu Taleb, the fourth leader of the Islamic world after Muhammad himself: "God created sexual desire in ten parts; then he gave nine parts to women and one to men."

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:40 am

Its funny that female recoil inwards when in Kacaasi....while men--lunge outward with an erection. LOL Female get hot, tender in the naasos, and their body over heating like volcano. A man is just mentally bothered with energetic neutrons, and the flood flushing profusely to the membrane that is supposed to cure the disease. LOL

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:46 am

It's too early in the day for me to think about sex I got to wait to later anyways freaks come at night.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:55 am

:lol:

lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:42 pm

It's too early in the day for me to think about sex I got to wait to later anyways freaks come at night.
It's never too early lol. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.