Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Female kacsi - taboo or myth?

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Female kacsi - taboo or myth?

Postby zulaika » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:26 pm

Walahi war baa iga dambeeye,

Yummy, walalo waan ku salaamey first..

Laakin huuno, the way u frame this question is much less inclined with female thought. It is men who get off on the sight of attractive female, women approach these types feelings from an emotional angle... It's difficult to apply this to a strange guy who happens to look good.

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Zulaika macaaney iska waran darling? Hope you, Hubby and the little ones are well. You've been missed :rose:

Walaashey I intended us to start off this topic in a tongue-in-cheek way but to address whether it is a myth or an unspoken fact (taboo). Clearly the overwhelming feedbacks says that it is the latter, with culture and deen preventing us from acknowledging this. I completely agree with your viewpoint which a few other sisters, but some women undeniably also have those desires (e.g. what salome did to yahya caleyhi salaam, and the story of Yusuf caleyhi salaam & the King's wife).

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:08 am

What does is feel to cum inside woman?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:47 pm

What the question says: is it a taboo or myth?

Basically, the DailyFail has peed me right off. I am trying to be very ladylike and discrete but Allahu tacaala aclam what's on my mind.
In one day, I am to cope with Halle Berry's baby-loving model ex, that qadhadhaf (read: rough & rugged) accessory that Sofia Vergara takes with her everywhere, and who the freak are those men posing around Amber Rose?

No, do not post the pics here, I do not intend for others to share the danbi or to get the thread moved to extreme.

Be honest ladies, when nice men are around you, how would you like to act and how do you really act?
NB: Nice is used here to replace less xalaal words/phrases which you may indulge in your mind instead.

The thread has gone off in multiple directions but I will answer the question you posed originally

Be honest ladies, when nice men are around you, how would you like to act and how do you really act?

If by nice you mean attractive, which I am assuming you do (why did you censor that :lol: )

I would like to act very sophisticated, I look at him and I'm like :lawd: in my head but I give eye contact and smile.

In reality when I happen to see a physically attractive man which is not that often I am awe stuck by the beauty, attraction doesn't really play into it because as corny as it sounds I fall for personality. So when I see said specimen I always think of them as beautiful not manly or sexual

The one attractive man I have been around (went from a 6.5 to a 9.5 as I got to know him), he's Somali, I act like a complete awkward socially-inept dork. I would have liked to beat him at his own flirtatious game but I have 0 game so...

In terms of the kacsi argument, females are human beings. We are taught from an early age to keep those legs crossed whereas guys are given more freedom (they are not the ones who will come home pregnant). So this "oh my God how could you bring this topic up" outrage is more about social pressure than actual beliefs. With Somalis in particular it is ingrained to not only find the conversation ceeb but some are convinced that females do not experience this at all.

"This" may be called many things in different languages but it serves a purpose and that is to breed and pass on your genes so anyone who says they do not get that urge is a liar. Or they need to go see a doctor.

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:53 pm

BV since when did you come back :lupe:.

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:07 pm

In terms of the kacsi argument, females are human beings. We are taught from an early age to keep those legs crossed whereas guys are given more freedom (they are not the ones who will come home pregnant). So this "oh my God how could you bring this topic up" outrage is more about social pressure than actual beliefs. With Somalis in particular it is ingrained to not only find the conversation ceeb but some are convinced that females do not experience this at all.

"This" may be called many things in different languages but it serves a purpose and that is to breed and pass on your genes so anyone who says they do not get that urge is a liar. Or they need to go see a doctor

Thank you, probably the most direct, evaluative & nuanced feedback on the thread thus far. The enlarged text in particular = exactly what I wanted to convey.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:16 pm

Yummy,

BV mentioned how she does not see a guy who catches her eye as physically wanting...and a mans attractiveness grows on a woman through personality observation..

It's unusual for most women to get off on sight of drop dead gorgeous man, the way a man will if her body is desirable to him ...women don't have a "bone" to get a bonner, :mrgreen: it takes a mood, feelings and familiarity, and a sense of security for a woman to express her sensuality.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:22 pm

I am assuming it goes both ways. It would be extemely uncomfortable to imagine sex as a deed that brings pleasure to men alone.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:30 am

Yummy,

BV mentioned how she does not see a guy who catches her eye as physically wanting...and a mans attractiveness grows on a woman through personality observation..

It's unusual for most women to get off on sight of drop dead gorgeous man, the way a man will if her body is desirable to him ...women don't have a "bone" to get a bonner, :mrgreen: it takes a mood, feelings and familiarity, and a sense of security for a woman to express her sensuality.
Yeah doesn't happen when just walking down the street but, but, when you're watching a show or a movie or you see a particular picture online or on an ad then sometimes you do get :o my goodness, if that man were here and all was halal tan aan ku dhigi laha

:lol: :Shrug:

If you've never had that reaction I was going to post some ads and clips lakin no need to cause fitna. Either way though, every human being should be able to get to that level that YM was referring to, it's natural. What it takes to get them there is all relative.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:31 am

BV since when did you come back :lupe:.
A couple of days ago. How have you been?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:35 pm

Educational. Women/Men are certainly different then :lol:

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:19 am

:lol:
:o my goodness, if that man were here and all was halal tan aan ku dhigi laha

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:23 am

:o my goodness, if that man were here and all was halal tan aan ku dhigi laha

Torchka igu qabo adiga, thank you :down: :lol:

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:30 am

I know :lol: I loved it... The ataan ku qaban lahaa tan kugu dhigi lahaa feeling

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:40 am

You have someone to channel those feelings to, us single people iska gacan galne :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.