Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Female kacsi - taboo or myth?

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Female kacsi - taboo or myth?

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:47 am

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:34 am

Depends on what Kacsi is. I always thought kacsi=Arousion thats high enough to instantly have sex. For us guys its called a erection and that happens in a matter of seconds literally. For girls I'd assume its not quite that simple.

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:25 am

god damn you jeffo

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:47 am

hahah @ Salool....the freaks of Snet huh. I don't think appreciating the functions of the human body makes us freaky. ;)

The comments, the pics, the gifs...

Smile, darling thank you. No shame in it! lool

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Alwayslove, forumkan wax yaalaha hadaad so hadal qaadid freak ba lagu qoraya.Soomalida waxa ka dhaadhacsan inay naagto dareen laheyn and sex is all about the mans needs.

We're supposed just lay there, spread our legs and say tafadal ya cami.And when he is finish with his one second of action waa just shower and iska seexo.If you start demanding things he start thiniking you slept with the whole town.waxa laga hor keenaya..hayaay naa wax yaalahan ya ka baray...so tii aad laheyd virgin baan ahey.Then the xoolo goes to baadiya looking for a virgin thinking with his irbad G with one second action the poor girl wont look down on him...he will feel like a king few months...tills the boy next door take over his job.

Nin somali ah maxa dhib haysta..wax kasta dadkeeno ceeb bay ka dhigaan.

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Alwayslove, forumkan wax yaalaha hadaad so hadal qaadid freak ba lagu qoraya.Soomalida waxa ka dhaadhacsan inay naagto dareen laheyn and sex is all about the mans needs.

We're supposed just lay there, spread our legs and say tafadal ya cami.And when he is finish with his one second of action waa just shower and iska seexo.If you start demanding things he start thiniking you slept with the whole town.waxa laga hor keenaya..hayaay naa wax yaalahan ya ka baray...so tii aad laheyd virgin baan ahey.Then the xoolo goes to baadiya looking for a virgin thinking with his irbad G with one second action the poor girl wont look down on him...he will feel like a king few months...tills the boy next door take over his job.

:dead: :dead:

Salool har du det godt walal?

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Alxamdulilah, jag mår bra walaal.Allt väl med dig och dina pojkar?

bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Postby bareento » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:55 pm

Salool :rose:

every time i see this I remember u and update my application online
B.

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Det går fint med os alx. Vi har ikke set dig i lang tid, troede næsten at du havde forladt det her sted.

Bella18
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bella18 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:02 pm

:deadrose: :deadrose:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:20 pm

Det går fint med os alx. Vi har ikke set dig i lang tid, troede næsten at du havde forladt det her sted.
Jag tog paus...den här jäkla forumet är beroendeframkallande.Hur mycket man än försöker hålla sig borta man kommer alltid tillbaka.Men det är kul att hälsa på er och skriv nåt som chockar alla.Alla spelar så pedanta i den här forumet.Bäst att ha nån som säger sanningen då och då. :lol:

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:32 pm

Female climax is very difficult to attain, as the male does all the work during the intercourse and all women do is lay or sit there and take it. It takes both lots of energy and time to reach the females happy time

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:48 am

:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

Salool,

You give Me motivation to wanna continuously improve! :ohhh:

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:59 am

hahahaha Salool, I love you.

Irbad
:dead:

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:17 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOL who are you? omg i love this person! lmao :dead:

this is exactly what i picture when two somalis have sex smh.....i was hoping it wasn't true but apparently it is!
We're supposed just lay there, spread our legs and say tafadal ya cami.
LOOOL I'm crying....this is has to be my all time favourite post.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.