Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would you put off having kids until your 30's?

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Would you put off having kids until your 30's?

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:10 pm

Whatever your personal reasons may be, either because you want a certain number of years experience before you take maternity leave or because you want to know the guy for X number of years before you get married or be married for X long before you try for kids....

If you found yourself in the situation where doing everything you wanted and having kids was not possible within your time frame, would you put off the kids part?

If something has to give, which part of the equation would be it?

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Would you put off having kids until your 30's?

Postby Lillaahiya » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:15 pm

I'm giving myself a 10 year window starting this year to have as many kids as possible..and I'm not married. I don't want to have kids after 35. Being a young mom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:28 pm

I'm giving myself a 10 year window starting this year to have as many kids as possible..and I'm not married. I don't want to have kids after 35. Being a young mom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Agree

Lakin what happens if as the years creep on you haven't found the guy you picture in your head? Do you compromise on the guy or on 35?

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:40 pm

I'm gonna attempt to start my own Qabiil with it's own militia, so it's my Somali patriotic duty to have as many children as possible.....quality upbringing be damned.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:42 pm

:troll: 29 bold and got no kids and also a truck driver. My chances of wifein a beautiful one is zero. But I plan on going to bengladish to get me beautiful Desi wife.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:51 pm

:troll: 29 bold and got no kids and also a truck driver. My chances of wifein a beautiful one is zero. But I plan on going to bengladish to get me beautiful Desi wife.
As a guy how much does the age you have kids at matter to you?

I'm gonna attempt to start my own Qabiil with it's own militia, so it's my Somali patriotic duty to have as many children as possible.....quality upbringing be damned.
Chop chop, times a wasting marka, you know they need 9 months to cook right :up:

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Not having kids before my early 30s because i need to get my career afloat first. Hard out here for women as it is, not giving these men any reason to one up me. Also when i do have kids 2 is the max. might get married in my 20s though. But no kids until I'm ready.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:03 pm

As a guy how much does the age you have kids at matter to you

It doesn't matter as long as I could produce sperm at 90. For -man age is not a factor.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Not having kids before my early 30s because i need to get my career afloat first. Hard out here for women as it is, not giving these men any reason to one up me. Also when i do have kids 2 is the max. might get married in my 20s though. But no kids until I'm ready.
:ehh:

If that was your plan from the get go then good on you :up:

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:13 pm

A lady told me recently she spend $1000 a month per child on daycare. If you're going to go work you might as well get a live in nanny

I am,

Abdi Johnson

Present

Postby Present » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:20 pm

Only Allah knows, but I prefer to have them waay before I'm 30 so I can space them out evenly

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:23 pm

Only Allah knows, but I prefer to have them waay before I'm 30 so I can space them out evenly
How many would you like to have?
A lady told me recently she spend $1000 a month per child on daycare. If you're going to go work you might as well get a live in nanny

I am,

Abdi Johnson
Thinking about the financial implications can be a headache before you've even had them

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:25 pm

@abdiJ id let them stay with my dad and step mom instead of a nanny. or maybe other family members. why get a nanny when you have family

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:27 pm

30 is only a jump hop and a skip away. Especially if you are in your late 20s. :? I told myself I probably wouldn't get married until then Insha'Allah.

Present

Postby Present » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:29 pm

How many would you like to have?

I am,

Abdi Johnson
Thinking about the financial implications can be a headache before you've even had them
I don't have a number tbh, but we all know most geeljires want 5 a side

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.