Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would you put off having kids until your 30's?

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HayWire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Would you put off having kids until your 30's?

Postby HayWire » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:37 pm

NO I WOULD LOVE MY FUTURE WIFE TO POP 5 KIDS BEFORE I AM 30. WHO GOT ENERGY FOR KIDS AFTER 30 :eat: :stylin:

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:25 pm

My four kids from my first wife were all born before I was 25. My other two were born after I turned 35. I think it is good idea to have children when you are young.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:58 pm

I never really planned, I remember hoping to be a mother and also finish my studies, get some work experience as part of my goals before focusing on family life. Alhamdullilah I didn't face the scenario you presented of having to choose between them. One of them was a study progression from the previous course I was on. Most girls I know my age found ourselves transitioning right into work life after uni. Marriage did not lie in waiting at the door of graduation, whereas an ensuing career most likely was. This is still the case for many young ladies still in school. So arriving at the crossroad of motherhood and career is more complex.

Personally I've seen these types of questions playing out in retrospect. 30+ unmarried career oriented women asking themselves should I have chosen motherhood over career... and vice versa with mothers feeling cheated out of career years vs their present stay at home mommy status.

When all options are weighed, the reality is biology plays a deciding factor. I would encourage any young girl out there with hopes of becoming a mother, to try before 30... Fertility issues spike after 30. It's never too late for eduction and whatever success therein lies, but unfortunately success in delaying motherhood yields far more hurdles.

Allah knows best!

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:35 pm

4 wifes. 10 sons each. 40 sons. By the time I'm 35. Got a good and proper plan to have a sub clan named after me during my lifetime :blessed:

TheMailMan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheMailMan » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:37 pm

4 wifes. 10 sons each. 40 sons. By the time I'm 35. Got a good and proper plan to have a sub clan named after me during my lifetime :blessed:
:clap:

That's the spirit bro. I'm planning on doing the same thing. Start my own Qabiil :lol:

Let's just hope that Reer chilinbadboy and Reer TheMailMan don't get into any clan wars in the future :lol:

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:10 am

^ :lol:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:01 pm

What if you never meet mr right, nin la'aan yaa caruur dhali kara.I dont think many women have much choice...marku ilaahy oo qoray uun bay dhali.Qofna awooda ma laha.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Good points Zulaika

What if you never meet mr right, nin la'aan yaa caruur dhali kara.I dont think many women have much choice...marku ilaahy oo qoray uun bay dhali.Qofna awooda ma laha.
That's true. But what I mean is, say you meet your Mr.Right but you've always wanted to wait 1 year after getting married to have kids. If waiting that 1 year takes you over 30, would you still wait or do you throw away/adjust your plan because of age?

If you wanted to reach a certain level in your career lakin it turns out you won't be where you wanted until 32 would you put off kids for an extra few years?

Lakin it's all sheeko anyway, no one has been guaranteed the ability to have kids and no form of birth control can guarantee 100% full proof contraception, unless of course you avoid marriage all together

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:59 pm

Great topic. Thanks Zulaika

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:19 am

troll account ^

when will the madness stop?

SooMaal11
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SooMaal11 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:24 am

I'm getting married this summer inshAllah

I would say have three kids before turning 23 god willingly

gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gegiroor » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:00 am

troll account ^

I am new to the forum sister PLATINUUM, however, if you find my comment offensive, please point it out. I didn't intend to troll in any (way) shape or form!

PLATINUUM
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PLATINUUM » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:07 am

troll account ^

I am new to the forum sister PLATINUUM, however, if you find my comment offensive, please point it out. I didn't intend to troll in any (way) shape or form!
Theres a lot of people that have multiple accounts on here. i thought you were one of them. ill give you the benefit of the doubt :up:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:17 am

Salool said it all.

i think those of us who became parents at a young age didn't plan to, we just rolled up our sleeves and dealt with it. Everything does happen for a reason.

BV
Horta are you doing research for school? Waa kaa shakiyey.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:40 am

Blue you could say that. My field revolves around understanding people so these topics are always interesting :mrgreen:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.