Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fiora's Eid Beauty Tips for the busy Xalimo

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Fiora's Eid Beauty Tips for the busy Xalimo

Postby MissFiora » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:52 pm

I know it is Ramadan, you're cooking afur and running to the masjid for taraweh and qiyam. But remember Eid comes with many gatherings and festivities you can't show up adigu rafaadsan ama kala daadsan. The aunties will not approve of dull skin and dry hair ama cago cad cad. The following beauty tips will have you Eid ready without having to hit the spa.

Hair: Mash 1 whole avocado, add 4 egg yolks ( might need more/less depending on hair length), a lil bit of coconut oil. Mix well until smooth, section hair into parts apply hair mask. Go about doing your chores. Shampoo, condition as usual air dry hair ( so it doesn't stink) and put hair into bantu knots.

Face: Mix keshda (heavy cream), oat meal, huruud and honey in a bowl. Let it sit til the oat meal becomes mushy. Put this on your face before you get in the kitchen to make afur. When mask is dry, wet cotton pad with rosewater and remove mask in an upward motion, don't pull skin down (will make ur face droopy) * If you don't have rosewater 3aadi just use lukewarm water* Save any leftover face mask in a container and put it in the fridge and apply the next day!

Body: After frying sambuus, you stink and need a shower, so mix plain yoghurt, huruud, qasil and brown sugar, steam your skin a little in the shower, apply body mask scrub using a bath mitt. If you don't have one ...get one ASAP!

Islaamaha somaliyeed hate cago cad, if you don't want comments about cagahada cadcad get some henna done if your schedule permits!

If you have any other easy beauty tips we can use please share :)

venusian

Re: Fiora's Eid Beauty Tips for the busy Xalimo

Postby venusian » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 pm

I use the same kind of hair treatments for my hair...I recently started using deep condition and mixing it with hair mayonnaise, eggs and olive oil and I swear It's like magic! I love it :D

I went to Sephora today and bought a concealer and powder. I heard good things about Nars concealer so I bought that and I bought sephoras very own powder foundation cause it matched with my skin tone and it looked great when the lady tried it on me.

If you're into concealers, try nars! It's 29 dollars from Sephora and online should be the same prize but I have nothing but good things to say about it!

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:51 pm

Any tips for guys

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:06 am

I use the same kind of hair treatments for my hair...I recently started using deep condition and mixing it with hair mayonnaise, eggs and olive oil and I swear It's like magic! I love it :D

I went to Sephora today and bought a concealer and powder. I heard good things about Nars concealer so I bought that and I bought sephoras very own powder foundation cause it matched with my skin tone and it looked great when the lady tried it on me.

If you're into concealers, try nars! It's 29 dollars from Sephora and online should be the same prize but I have nothing but good things to say about it!
Ive been meaning to do a make up haul thanks for the suggestion ..I'll let you know what I think about it.

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:09 am

Any tips for guys
You can do the face and body mask if you are up for it. Invest in good 3uud and apply it after you shower so you can stay smelling good all day long.

Theguardian
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Theguardian » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:07 pm

There is woman section...
Wish I come here before Ramadan...
I feel like such scruff... No wonder I got dumped :) those tips could have saved me from a lot headaches.. I think.

Those henna- leg are amazing....
Wonder how long it took?

jmquet

Postby jmquet » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:26 am

I know it is Ramadan, you're cooking afur and running to the masjid for taraweh and qiyam. But remember Eid comes with many gatherings and festivities you can't show up adigu rafaadsan ama kala daadsan. The aunties will not approve of dull skin and dry hair ama cago cad cad. The following beauty tips will have you Eid ready without having to hit the spa.

Hair: Mash 1 whole avocado, add 4 egg yolks ( might need more/less depending on hair length), a lil bit of coconut oil. Mix well until smooth, section hair into parts apply hair mask. Go about doing your chores. Shampoo, condition as usual air dry hair ( so it doesn't stink) and put hair into bantu knots.

Face: Mix keshda (heavy cream), oat meal, huruud and honey in a bowl. Let it sit til the oat meal becomes mushy. Put this on your face before you get in the kitchen to make afur. When mask is dry, wet cotton pad with rosewater and remove mask in an upward motion, don't pull skin down (will make ur face droopy) * If you don't have rosewater 3aadi just use lukewarm water* Save any leftover face mask in a container and put it in the fridge and apply the next day!

Body: After frying sambuus, you stink and need a shower, so mix plain yoghurt, huruud, qasil and brown sugar, steam your skin a little in the shower, apply body mask scrub using a bath mitt. If you don't have one ...get one ASAP!

Islaamaha somaliyeed hate cago cad, if you don't want comments about cagahada cadcad get some henna done if your schedule permits!

If you have any other easy beauty tips we can use please share :)
You can use some natural tips for your face like multani paste,honey,alovera and papaya by using these tips you feel new look and more confidence........

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:33 am

Those were great tips. I know this is old, but still good advice.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:41 am

:up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.