Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dumarka-Sexual desires in a marriage

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Dumarka-Sexual desires in a marriage

Postby Inaayah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:23 am

To the married and unmarried ladies of Snet

People get married for various reasons:

Companionship
Children
Security
Intimacy etc

We all know that sexual relations play a big part in a marriage and so if your husband isn't satisfying those needs, it's a purely a legit reason to ask for a divorce. BUT imagine telling raga ehelka your reasons for wanting this divorce and say your husband wasn't satisfying you in this department how would you deal with this matter, taking your husbands feelings into consideration?

This topic can be a little awkward for most to talk about so let's try and be mature about it.

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dumarka-Sexual desires in a marriage

Postby BlueBlood » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:44 am

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:58 am

Sorry i know u asked for ladies' replies but imo most somali women look for some other excuses when they are not happy sexually..they just create hostile environment for the husband..,bickering and fighting with husband till he gives in and divorces her. Others endure their frustration while few ladies resort to cheatin.

ps there is nothing to be ashamed of if u are not satisfied..ladies need to communicate with their husband and share their frustration..it is better than cheating
Don't apologies, maybe it's good to have a mans perspective. lol@finding other excuses when they can't discuss the real issue, maybe you're right and some woman do that. Do you think they do it because way ka xishoonayan intay idhahdan "you're not sexually satisfying me" or do you think they just want out altogether?

Also how would you feel as a man if your wife was to say, you're rubbish in bed? Wouldn't that bruise your ego?

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:59 am

Inaayah
:lol: raga tolka markay u yimaadan ee yidhaahdan maxaa dhacay, waa in gabadhu tidhaahdaa waxa dhacay arin aanan afka soo marin karahaynine ninkan ha la iga furo.
Markaa raga tolku way fahmayan dulucda sheekada, sidaasana gabadhii ninkii lagaga furayaa.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:00 am

Blue- Lol why did you make an edit, there was nothing wrong with your post. I thought you raised some valid points 'boowe. :|
Last edited by Inaayah on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:01 am

Inaayah
:lol: raga tolka markay u yimaadan ee yidhaahdan maxaa dhacay, waa in gabadhu tidhaahdaa waxa dhacay arin aanan afka soo marin karahaynine ninkan ha la iga furo.
Markaa raga tolku way fahmayan dulucda sheekada, sidaasana gabadhii ninkii lagaga furayaa.
:deadrose: :dead: :pac: I wouldn't think she meant he wasn't satisfying her in bed, I would assume she means he done something aana laga soo noqon karin like he had an affair or something. :lol:

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlueBlood » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:03 am

:whew: inaayah waxaan is dhahay this thread is for ladies..marka boos makaaga banaano :lol:

dvision01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby dvision01 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:09 am

tell your husband to take sex classes, in the meanwhile while he learns buy yourself a vibrator aad isticmaashid while you're in the bath

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:11 am

Inaayah

Indr raga tolka ee reer u gar qaadayaa badanaa waa rag waaweyn oo akhyaar ah calashaan waayo-arag ah.
Markaa way fahmayaa gabadhi in aanay ka xishoonahaynin ninkeda oo gogol dhaaf sameeyey, waaba waxa ugu horeeya ee ay cid walba u sheegi lahayd intay samada ka qayliso. (KELEBKAN HA LA IGA FURO, DUMAR XUN-XUN AYUU XIDHIIDH LA LEEYAHAYE)
Lknse waxan ay afka soo marin weyday dee waa sariirta uun waanay fahmeen eesh qiyaasak

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlueBlood » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:12 am

Sorry i know u asked for ladies' replies but imo most somali women look for some other excuses when they are not happy sexually..they just create hostile environment for the husband..,bickering and fighting with husband till he gives in and divorces her. Others endure their frustration while few ladies resort to cheatin.

ps there is nothing to be ashamed of if u are not satisfied..ladies need to communicate with their husband and share their frustration..it is better than cheating
Don't apologies, maybe it's good to have a mans perspective. lol@finding other excuses when they can't discuss the real issue, maybe you're right and some woman do that. Do you think they do it because way ka xishoonayan intay idhahdan "you're not sexually satisfying me" or do you think they just want out altogether?

Also how would you feel as a man if your wife was to say, you're rubbish in bed? Wouldn't that bruise your ego?
I think they are mostly shyin..in somali culture, women should not talk about sex..they will be considered sluts..ma dharagto
some women dont want to hurt their husbands' feelings ..so they dont directly tell their problems.

if my wife tells me that..then it would be a huge dent to my feeelings but i will try to improve and i will tell her "i will understand if she leaves me if she still feels im incapable of satisfying her"...i hate cheating.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:17 am

I think they are mostly shyin..in somali culture, women should not talk about sex..they will be considered sluts..ma dharagto
some women dont want to hurt their husbands' feelings ..so they dont directly tell their problems.

if my wife tells me that..then it would be huge dent to my feeelings but i will try to improve and i will tell her "i will understand if she leaves me if she still feels im incapable of satisfying her"...i hate cheating.
LOLOLLOL!@Ma dharagto :dead:

Aww you're so miskiin, I would understand you know lol. :leon:
Last edited by Inaayah on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:18 am

Inaayah

Indr raga tolka ee reer u gar qaadayaa badanaa waa rag waaweyn oo akhyaar ah calashaan waayo-arag ah.
Markaa way fahmayaa gabadhi in aanay ka xishoonahaynin ninkeda oo gogol dhaaf sameeyey, waaba waxa ugu horeeya ee ay cid walba u sheegi lahayd intay samada ka qayliso. (KELEBKAN HA LA IGA FURO, DUMAR XUN-XUN AYUU XIDHIIDH LA LEEYAHAYE)
Lknse waxan ay afka soo marin weyday dee waa sariirta uun waanay fahmeen eesh qiyaasak
lol ok waan fahmay.

Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Inaayah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:18 am

tell your husband to take sex classes, in the meanwhile while he learns buy yourself a vibrator aad isticmaashid while you're in the bath
Is aas. :scusthov:

BlueBlood
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlueBlood » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:19 am

:damn: men whose wives use sex toys lost big time..that means they cant satisfy her sexually..they better improve their skills

InaSamaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InaSamaale » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:19 am

If you're not being satisfied, then that needs to be communicated. Tbh, it's something that can be worked at- with a little bit of healthy communication. I think this is where some women go wrong.

Conservative cultures, like ours, have long denied female sexuality but, younger folks are more accepting and acknowledge its importance.
Last edited by InaSamaale on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.