Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dumarka-Sexual desires in a marriage

This forum is dedicated for women, beautiful Somali ladies.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Inaayah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Dumarka-Sexual desires in a marriage

Postby Inaayah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 pm

:damn:

Guys :whoa:

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:58 pm

Before I leave this thread, I wanna give a last piece of advice. Before u agree to marry someone, make sure you are attracted to them physically. Also, make sure that they don't have any problems that would cause issues in the bed such as erectile dysfunction,low libido etc. Why find out after the marriage when u can do so in a respectful manner before it?

I think a lot of the times the issue is the girls are marrying guys for stability and money and aren't really attracted to them, so it makes the sex suck. Don't put urself in that situation, marry a guy ur attracted to and has a working thingy down there, and honestly u should be good to go.

BVSNet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BVSNet » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:02 pm

You know there are a number of men who are offended by females exercising this right yet praise the whole proverbial fall on the sword from the woman. Taloow is that in itself a symptom of the problem. Surely a man should care and it should bother him if his wife's needs are not met. Very much so. A man who is willing to do his bit while knowing full well that his wife is taking part for you and not for her and that man is happy to carry on... :scusthov:

Uhm the only thing that would concern me is having people over. But that is non issue because Somali xeer dictates that you only have those type of meetings if both people are Tolka.

There is no issue if she is involved in her tribal issues it happens all the time, some of the biggest tribal activists I know are eedos married to shisheeye. In the Somali cultural context there is nothing wrong with that.

Nah tribal activists I couldn't deal with Ilaaha ileh. I couldn't even stomach a tribal activist from my own qabiil ku kale mashee

lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:04 pm

Somalida sex life is dead arabta ka dama.
Speak for yourself. Mine one is gonna be good isA. I will make sure of it. :lol:
I like your spirit but I should of said most. :lol:

So what's your favorite color lingerie.
:|

lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:05 pm

Before I leave this thread, I wanna give a last piece of advice. Before u agree to marry someone, make sure you are attracted to them physically. Also, make sure that they don't have any problems that would cause issues in the bed such as erectile dysfunction,low libido etc. Why find out after the marriage when u can do so in a respectful manner before it?

I think a lot of the times the issue is the girls are marrying guys for stability and money and aren't really attracted to them, so it makes the sex suck. Don't put urself in that situation, marry a guy ur attracted to and has a working thingy down there, and honestly u should be good to go.
What about size though? That is my issue. How can you ask a guy how big his thing is? That's just awkward.

What if he has a micro penis?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis

:|
Last edited by lifeisbloodyhard on Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:06 pm

:damn:

Guys :whoa:
Innayah it's your faults asking a room full of sexuallyl frustrated skinnies about sex and divorce :deadrose:

Sauron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sauron » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:09 pm

This is getting very interesting right now walee :wtf:

lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:11 pm

This is getting very interesting right now walee :wtf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:16 pm

What about size though? That is my issue. How can you ask a guy how big his thing is? That's just awkward.
Unless he has a micro-penis (which is actually a condition), then you should be okay. I'm not an expert on sexuality, but a man whose wife finds him physically attractive, and isn't otherwise sick or suffering from erectile dysfunction, should be able to satisfy his wife with an average to below average thingy. Like, you have to understand, not everything can be perfect. What if u find a guy who looks like a male model, but he suffers from premature ejaculation? What if u find another guy who also looks good but he's on the smaller side? What if you find another guy who is on the bigger side of the spectrum and can last longer but he doesn't have a good looking face or maybe he's short? Just like you women have flaws men have flaws too, so a physically perfect male who is a sexual phenom is a rare specimen. You just gotta accept that and work with what you have as long as it's not too bad. Oh and make lots of dua that u get someone who you're compatible with in all areas, including this one.

Also, I think the pursuit of pleasure has become a central tenant in the West to the detriment of the pursuit of higher ideals, such as family, loyalty, selflessness and sacrifice, which I think in the end nourish the soul more than orgasms and decadent chocolate.
Last edited by Jugjugwacwac on Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:16 pm

Micro wtf does that even exist anymore just get penis implant a dead dik better than no dik. :lol:

lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:18 pm

Unless he has a micro-penis (which is actually a condition), then you should be okay. I'm not an expert on sexuality, but a man whose wife finds him physically attractive, and isn't otherwise sick or suffering from erectile dysfunction, should be able to satisfy his wife with an average to below average thingy. Like, you have to understand, not everything can be perfect. What if u find a guy who looks like a male model, but he suffers from premature ejaculation? What if u find another guy who also looks good but he's on the smaller side? What if you find another guy who is on the bigger side of the spectrum and can last longer but he doesn't have a good looking face or maybe he's short? Just like you women have flaws men have flaws too, so a physically perfect male who is a sexual phenom is a rare specimen. You just gotta accept that and work with what you have as long as it's not too bad. Oh and make lots of dua that u get someone who you're compatible with in all areas, including this one.

Also, I think the pursuit of pleasure has become a central tenant in the West to the detriment of the pursuit of higher ideals, such as family, loyalty, selflessness and sacrifice, which I think in the end nourish the soul more than orgasms and decadent chocolate.
Ahh ok. Makes sense.

lifeisbloodyhard
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby lifeisbloodyhard » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:19 pm

Micro wtf does that even exist anymore just get penis implant a dead dik better than no dik. :lol:
Hahahah let's not laugh. There might be someone with a micro penis here. :lol:

I'm sorry if you have a micro penis and you are reading this. I'm not a bad person. :?

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:21 pm

Go to YouTube n look up Howard stern small penis competition. Some of them are so small it's negative inches :lol: be warned tho, that shit is brutal.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:23 pm

Just do pre-marriage sex before you get married then divorced it's better you take a smaller sin than a bigger sin if women are that worry these days.

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Go to YouTube n look up Howard stern small penis competition. Some of them are so small it's negative inches :lol: be warned tho, that shit is brutal.
I can't watch that stuff howard stern show nasty as hell he be having midgets and rock n roll crack whores.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.